Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 12

Me and Frank went to the bike shelters instead of history but then Gee came along and they got all lovey dovey. It's not that I don't love that they’re together but they really should keep it quiet in school. I mean it is illegal after all, even within the vampire community. If you’re a vampire and your mate just happens to be student you have to quit. That's the law. I told them I was away to grab Bob. Maybe he could come feed with me.

I found Bob sitting in his car, staring blankly out the window. He smiled at me when he saw me standing outside. I didn't see how people could say Bob is ugly. He's stunning. His eyes could pierce through the toughest of souls they are so bright and blue. His hair is always perfectly styled and such a beautiful shade of gold. Even though he has a bit of meat on his bones and isn't stick thin he's perfect. I couldn't ever imagine a skinny Bob, it just wouldn't look right.

I persuaded Bob to come hunting for something to eat. We ran to the nearby woods and caught a deer. It wasn't nearly as tasty as a human but it was alright. I guess. However the only problem with feeding along with Bob is that well, a Bob covered in blood never fails to turn me on. I ended up pouncing on him and kissing him hard. Let's just say I might not be walking properly tomorrow.

I walked back to the school with Bob looking flushed and messy. Teachers and students alike gave us dirty looks when we walked past. But guess what? I didn't give a fuck! I saw Gee and Frank at the bike shelters but I didn't go over I just sat outside the school after Bob left. About 10 minutes later Frank walked up to me grinning. I smiled cheekily and he raised his eyebrow. I just shook my head.