Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 13

"You seem so happy lately Frank... Have you got someone?" My mom was right. Ever since Gee asked me to be his boyfriend I've not been able to stop smiling. Except from when Marilyn appears...
"Maaaaaybee!" I stopped singing Skylines and Turnstiles in order to answer her.
"Oh! What're they like?"
"He is kind and sweet and I love him more than anything! And he’s incredibly sexy." I told her, emphasizing the "he".
"Oh it's a boyfriend!?" My mom smiled at me and I nodded.
"Do you... Mind that he's a guy?"
"Of course not honey! He makes you so happy and you're more happy than you have been since before... You know.." Yes, I did know.
"Thanks mom!" She hugged me tight and I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms back around her. "I really do love you!" She made us both some hot chocolate and made me sit down on the couch.
"Tell me more about him!" She said, plopping down beside me. "What's his name? What does he look like? How old is he?"
"Well his name is Gee... I mean Gerard.. And he's beautiful."
"More specific?"
"He has black shoulder length hair that sometimes falls over his eyes which are beautifully hazel and lined black, he’s taller than me obviously and he has the most amazing smile ever."
"I approve! Age?" Oh God...
"120. He's a vampire..."
"Oh Frankie... Are you sure this is a good idea?"
"Yes mom... I'm sure. I love him with all my heart." I said, sarcastically slapping my hand over where my heart lies. But we both knew I really meant what I’d said.
"Ok but I wanna meet him!" I knew that was coming...
"You'll like him!" I smiled as I thought about Gee. My Gee.