Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 15

Ok I gotta admit... I was so scared I was actually shitting in my pants. Not really but very scared didn't even begin to cover it.

"Frank..." Gerard looked down at me and I realized that I was holding his hand extremely tight so I loosened my grip slightly. "You ready?" I nodded and forced a smile on my face.

As we walked into the dining room I could feel Gerard's mom and dad looking me over. I took a deep breath and glanced at Mikey who gave me a reassuring look.

"So this is the wonderful Frank?" Gee's mom said sarcastically.
"Yes mother."
"Halfblood." Hatred oozed through her voice.
"Yes mother."
"Sit." Their dad said. He sounded kinder but still scary.

Gee sat opposite his mom so I sat next to him, opposite Mikey which left their dad at the head of the table in the traditional way.

"I don't think this is what's best, Gerard."
"Donna if they're happy I don't see-" Mr Way started to speak up again, only to be interrupted.
"Halfbloods aren't good. They are filth!" I glanced under the table and saw that Gerard's hand was clenched up into a fist. Gently, I reached under the table and un-balled it. I kept my hand between his and laced our fingers together.

"They're not filth mother. I love Frank."
"Yes Gerard, they are filth." I was kind of expecting this. I mean, I've heard it all before. It still hurts though. It was like she was trying to make me feel like crap. Like Manson.

"Frank was probably just a teenage whore who took his pants off to the wrong person!" Then I left.

Whore... She called me a whore...