Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 19

Just as I was away to leave, my momma caught me by the arm.
"Frank I know you and Gerard are... Sexually active..."
"What!? No!" I cut her off.
"But you're still my little Frankie and I don't want your getting hurt. Ok?" She looked at me with concern and worry.
"Momma... We haven't done anything proper yet..." She raised her eyebrow at me in disbelief. I couldn't believe this! "I'm not lying I swear! Gerard's really over protective and wants to take it slow and therefore we haven't done anything really serious I swear!"
"Mhmm whatever you say." I frowned at her. I couldn’t believe this!
"I don't blame you really." She continued, "If he was my boyfriend I would've by now." That just happened. My momma actually just said that. Thank FUCK Gee wasn't there!
"EW! Ok.. NO! That's just... Ew. Leaving now."
"Just be safe honey!" I hate my momma sometimes...

***

Me and Gerard sat down next to each other at the dining table as my momma brought through the rest of the dishes of food. She sat opposite us and smiled at my boyfriend (my actual boyfriend!!!).
"So Gerard are you settling in alright?" Yeah Gee moved in with me. I know it's early but I love him, he loves me so what the Hell? And besides, if I was him, I would not wanna stay at home.
"Yes thanks Miss Iero." My momma's a Miss. Sounds kinda weird but it's fine 'cause we're like best friends.
"That's good." She smiled again before continuing, "Help yourselves to food." We were all pretty much silent for the rest of the time until Gerard randomly came out with, "You have a very beautiful son Miss Iero." I took in the plates and tried to hide the redness of my cheeks but Gerard already saw. Fuck.