Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 21

"Hey Imma run to the store quickly" Gee told me before kissing my lips quickly.
"Ok be quick." I smiled.
"I'll be five minutes." I nodded as he left the room and returned to watching the TV. I wondered what Gerard had gone to get?

Exactly 7.3 minutes later Gee returned and plopped himself down next to me on the couch. I smiled up at him and he smilec back.
"Missed ya." I told him truthfully.

All of a sudden Gee kissed me hard. My eyes widened a bit at the shock but I kissed him back even though it was a bit strange 'cause he was usually real shy about this sorta thing. I smiled and let my eyes slip closed as his tongue runs over my bottom lip. Gerard pushed me down so that I was lying on my back on the couch and shoves his tongue into my mouth. I couldn't help but moan a little bit.

Gerard wrapped his arms tightly around me and lifted me up. I smiled as he carried me upstairs and threw me onto the bed. How could going to the store make him this... horny? Whatever I wasn’t complaining! Gee quickly got back to where he was before and, at the same time, started to unbutton my shirt.

The door slammed open and I pushed Gerard off, expecting it to be my mom but it wasn’t. It was... Gerard. I looked back at what I thought was Gerard to see Marilyn lying beside me, smirking evilly. My jaw literally dropped open and my eyes flickered between Marilyn and Gerard. Each time I looked it seemed more unreal. How the FUCK could this even happen!? How was it even possible!? Gerard (the real one) stormed over to us and I seriously thought he was gunna slap me but he grabbed Marilyn by the throat. I had never seen Gerard this angry before. Not even when the thing with his mom happened. (They were kinda friends again but... still not too great.)

When my brain finally started processing what has happened and I felt able to walk, from pure anger and hatred, I punched Marilyn square in the face. Gee, who was still holding Marilyn by the throat chucked him to the ground and growled.

"Get out of here now." Marilyn instantly disappeared but I couldn't do anything. I didn't know what to do. This was so confusing. So... Marilyn pretended to be Gee so he could.. fuck me and... did something with Gerard. How could I not notice that he was different!?

"I'm so sorry Gee!" The tears that had been waiting to burst out suddenly flowed down my cheeks and Gerard pulled me tightly into his arms.
"I'm so sorry!" I cried again.
"Shh... Shh baby it's not your fault...." Gee whispered into my ear. He stroked my hair with one hand and the other was tightly wrapped around my back.
"Shh.. I'm here now.."