Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 4

"Well my brother's in this class." I stated.
"Oh cool." It's strange teaching your brother.
"Yeah it's alright I guess." To be honest it's alright. I mean we get along and don't fight often. After I said that Frank started drawing on his hand.
"I have paper you know." I said jokingly but he attempted to rub it off instantly.
"Don't worry it's only five minutes to the bell." I chuckled.

I sat at my desk drawing in my sketchbook like I always do. I'm always drawing in my spare time.
"Finally!" Frank exclaimed when the bell finally rang, I chuckled but I was secretly glad that it has rung. I watched silently and slyly as my brother walked in.
"Can I sit here?" I heard him ask. If it were me I would have just sat my ass down and said hi, because damn.
"Sure. I don't know why you're asking me, I mean it's my first day so it's not like I own the chair or have any friends to keep it for or anything." I tried not giggle at Frank's rambling. It was just too cute!
"It's polite." That was my Mikey. Always the polite awkward kid "I'm Mikey." I saw him smile ever-so-slightly out the corner of my eye. Frank must be special; Mikey only ever had a poker face.
"I'm Frank, nice to meet you Mikey." I knew I should’ve stopped listening in on them like the pedo I was but I wanted to know Frank!
"Nice to meet you too." I went back to concentrating on my drawing but was still listening to them like a background noise. I was drawing an angel. The bad thing was that it was slowly turning into a drawing of Frank with wings. The task I had set the class was 'Draw something you think is beautiful' I bet the jocks will draw like a set of boobs or some fake slut. I knew Mikey was doing a sunset because I knew he had a thing for them. Out the corner of my eye I saw Frank's half raised hand.
"Yes Frank?" I asked and walked over.
"I'm finished." He said quietly.
"Let me see it then." He lifted his picture up for me to see and he hid his face behind it. "That's wonderful Frank! Keep up the good work." It really was amazing. The shading was perfect. The lines were smooth.
"You're blushing." I heard the smirk in Mikey's voice.
"Am I?" Frank trying to be innocent was truly adorable!
"Yes and now you're redder." He laughed a little. Mikey's laugh was a rare thing to hear but when you did hear it, it was a perfect laugh. No awkward noise, just laughing.
"You don't... Like him, do you?" Who was this person? I decided I was just going to stop listening

I just kept drawing my angel. I sighed to myself. I hated being Frank's teacher. It sucked. He was so perfect but I just couldn't have him.