Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 5

Gerard's class was homeroom so I got to see him every morning plus first thing on Monday and last thing Friday which was the BEST end to a week ever.

As I walked into class Gerard looked at the Popsicle in my mouth.
"Hey!" I guess my voice sounded a little funny 'cause he laughed a little at me and said hi.

I sat down, minding my own business, but I could feel his eyes on me. I could hear his breathing uneven. I looked up to see his pale cheeks were a reddish tone and I giggled a little.
"Can you help me with something Frank?" Why would he have needed my help?
"Sure, what?"
"Well I've drawn an angel but I don't know what color to do the wings." I stood up and walked over to Gerard. Yeah I'd given up on trying calling him Mr Way.

I walked over to Gerard and placed my hand down on the table beside his (making sure the note I wrote out earlier was under my hand) but when I saw the picture I gasped loudly and the Popsicle that was still in my mouth went straight down my throat and I started to choke. After a couple minutes of choking I managed to get the Popsicle out of my throat. Damn that was embarrassing.
"It... It looks like me!!"
"Does it?" FUCK YEAH!!! I stuck for a little nod though.
"I guess it does little... Well what color?"
"I think gold..." Did Gerard mean for the angel to look like me? It was sweet if he did. Probably not though. He started to color so I walked back to my seat.

After a while of silence the bell rang and Mikey walks in and we talked a bit. Just the usual stuff, we both absolutely LOVED video games so that’s what we usually talked about.

When the second bell rang me and Mikey were the last to leave and I stopped in the doorway to glance back at Gerard. He hadn't seen the note yet... I smiled as the note magically appeared in his hand but Mikey dragged me out adn told me to quite staring.
"Da fuck?" I heard Gerard say just before I left.
I loved being a vampire sometimes.