Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 7

"Now I want you to present your drawings to the class." Gerard announced, and my stomach flipped. 'Draw someone you love' was the task. I had drawn Gerard. Shit.
"Frank. Your turn!" Crap.
"Erm... Well I drew Gerard because..." I was blushing shit. "Because he's an amazing teacher and he's beautiful..." Deep breath. "Andilovehim." I didn't dare to look at anyone. My face was hidden in my hands as soon as I’d plopped back down in my seat.
"Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit..."

Well I had completely forgot that Mikey asked me round so I was in his room and something... strange had happened.
"What was all that about!?"
"What do you mean?"
"You and Gerard." I knew Mikey ain't stupid and he knew EXACTLY what I meant.
"Well me and Gerard... can kinda speak telepathically. And we can see into each other’s minds. I can see what he's thinking about and he thinks about you a lot."
"What!?" Ok I was in shock. I really was! "No! You're fucking with me!" Mikey shook his head.
"Nope he likes you a lot."
"Really?" He nodded again. "Uhh... I'll be right back..." Crap crap balls what was I doing!? I ran down the stairs to Gerard's room but WHY!? I opened the door but WHY!? As soon as Gerard stood up I kissed him and I didn’t even wait for him to say anything or ask what I was doing. He wasn’t doing anything though... He was supposed to kiss back! Mikey lied? Mikey lied!
"Sorry..." I mumbled and then ran to the bathroom.
"Frank? Open the door." I heard Gerard from the other side and I opened the door a crack so that I could peek through. I saw that his face was stern.
"Frankie." He said in a serious tone, which made me kinda scared because:
1) He had never called me “Frankie” before and I wondered what it meant.
2) The sternness of his voice scared me.
3) The sternness of his expression scared me
And then he kissed me. Holy crap it was the most amazing thing I’d ever felt.

Ok his next words hit me like a fucking brick or something really heavy because I don't know the right expression.
"Frank, will you be my boyfriend?"