Status: very much active

Hopeless Hearts

Chapter 8

"Now I want you to present your drawings to the class." I told them. 'Draw someone you love' was the task I had given the class today. It was always an interesting one. Sometimes people drew girlfriends, boyfriends, heroes, family and friends, I think it was a good task to get to know the pupils a bit better.
"Frank. Your turn!" I exclaimed. I couldn’t wait to see who he had drawn
"Erm... Well I drew Gerard because..." He drew me? That was so nice! No one had ever drawn me! I saw Frank's cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "Because he's an amazing teacher and he's beautiful...Andilovehim." he finished it off quickly. So quickly I almost didn’t catch what he said. I didn't want to get my hopes up but those final few words made me wish that he really did love me but I understood that I couldn't have him and that he would never love me anyway. Who could love me?

Fucking Mikey! First he had to torture me by inviting Frank over to our house then use our telepathic type connection to search my mind and find out that I really like Frank but then he had the guts to tease me about it! Ugh I hated him so much sometimes. I was just lying down on my bed, moping about the fact I couldn't have Frank no matter how much I wanted him. It sucked! I sat back up and twiddled my thumbs. What to do? I stood up and walked over to my desk and sat on the wooden chair. I was going to write a song. I grabbed my notepad and a pencil and instantly started writing. The words flowed from my brain onto the paper like magic and I hummed the tune to myself. Once I was done I sang the complete version to myself. Now all I needed was a name. I stood up and paced my room up and down. Skylines and Turnstiles! Perfect name. I wrote it on the top of the page and started pacing my room again. I felt a set of warm lips connect to mine. My eyes went wide ad my arms kind of lingered close to their waist and I saw that it was Frank. I should have kissed him back but I was in too much shock to do anything!!! My brain had just fucking shut down! I was enjoying it but I wasn’t kissing back! I was supposed to kiss back. Wait! Mikey told him I liked him! Bitch!
"Sorry..." he mumbled after pulling away. He ran off before I could say anything to him.
"Frank? Open the door" I called from outside the bathroom. He opened the door a tiny bit so I could only see a small bit of him
"Frankie." I tried to be strict but I probably sounded like I was talking to a small child, however he must have thought I was serious because he opened the door fully. Before he was able to come out the small room I smashed my lips against his.

Ok it had taken me a good we while to work up the balls to ask Frank. What if he said no?
"Frank, will you be my boyfriend?" he didn't reply. Maybe he didn't like me and it was all a joke...