Status: Gonna Be Diffrent from the normal stuff I do! Enjoy!

Save Me

Hello There

My mouth is shut by his firey hot hands.
"Hello there"
All I did was wake up. His blue hair falls onto my face, its soft and smells like vanilla. I try to struggle but he stops me, resting his huge strong legs on my torso, not allowing me to move a inch, if so i was plauged with pain.
"Wow...didnt think I'd fine one so pretty"
He wraps my legs around his torso as well and hosts me up, tieing up my arms and legs so I cant fight back. I was so sick. Having a horrifying sore throat and cold, It's been almost a month with this bloody cold.
"Be all nice and quiet now, dont want to have to gag you, you dont want that to now do you?"
He grins and walks to the window. He stands on the sill and I let out a small yelp. I try to fight back until he leans over the edge. He smiles wildly and laughs
"Better hold on now! Or else your gonna fall down, and Im waring you! I might not catch you!"
He leaps out the window, casing me to scream and bury my head into his chest, clinging to his neck I squeeze tighter and tighter around his torso. If I would have know he would be flying from the window he wouldnt have needed to tie me up, I'm not letting go. He jumps from each roof top and laughs, the vanilla smell gets stronger and stronger. As he flys over house and house. I losen my grip, thinking we may stop. I was so wrong.
"Ahh!!!" I fall from his arms
The rope holding my legs together break. My voice feels ready to collaps as I scream. The rushing blur of the windows, sky and bricks scare me even more. I'm going to die today.
"Your lucky your so pretty"
His lips gently lay on my neck, his soft hair smothers my face. The smell grows more and more. His left hand carries me bridal style back to the clock tower roof. He sets me down, I spring up back to him and hug him tighter.
"Dont let go the rest of the way there now"
I nod. And I dont. I keep my eyes into his chest and grip onto him. I cry a bit, I didnt know what was happing, where I was going.
"I would never see my family again, my friends, my life was perfect! I was popular, rich, healthy, I had a boyfriend, we were going to get married...my life was perfect so perfect..." I sob
"Nothing is perfect"
His heart beat is slow and taunting. Almost like he has a heart,beating so fast and full of life, yet its on the edge of stopping. I never take my hands off him.
"......."
"Seeing that you wont be leaving me, ever, I think you'd like to know my name correct?"
I hold him tighter and look up at him
".....I...gue..ss.." I choke
His blue hair covers my face, his body warm, almost hot to the touch as he whispers his name in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter bro's! Hope you like it!