Status: Gonna Be Diffrent from the normal stuff I do! Enjoy!

Save Me

Punished

The door opens
"Grimmjow-"
"Shut up"
I smile and keep my head down. I must have been only a day of being in the dungon.
"You ran from me"
I smile as I cry. The ice melts from under me
"I know everything you do. I see and hear every breathe you take, every move you make, you cant get anything past me."
He grabs my head with his hand, digging his nails into my head
"I knew when you left. I followed you the entire way there."
I gasp a bit, but I guess I sorta suspected it.
"I was suprised I must say......got quiet far really...I was impressed by you Jessica"
He digs deeper and deeper into my skull. I bite down hard to not whimper and cry
"But I cannot let you just think this is ok, I am pretty proud that a ugly little fucker like you did this and almost go away with it, you would have if you didnt stop running."
I smile
"But I did, didnt I?"
He raises a eye brow
".....You stopped multiple times..."
"I wanted you to catch me"
His eyes widen
"Oh really? Is that true?"
I nod my head
"Why?"
I wrap my arms around his neck and he glares at me
"I want you...to love me....we can live together in this tower and we can be happy...just us.....just the two of us"
I lean to his lips and kiss them. He grabs me by the hair and slams me into the ice. He smashes my body to the wall and continusly beats me, throwing me around the room with a chain around my neck. Choking and almost killing me. I cry and cry for him to stop
"Dont you ever touch my you dirty slut! I HATE YOU!"
He slams me into the wall, he slams the door close and i freeze. My newly open wounds get infiected by the cold ice. Opening the scars bigger and bigger. I honeslty thought that would work...if he dosent like me, if he hates me and has no intensions of useing me a sex slave...then why am I here? Why? Those are the only real reasons i can think of for why anyone would kidnap a teenage girl. Maybe he hates my parents and is doing this to hurt them, but that cant be! Ive never seen him in my life! His strength and power...its unearthly!!! I begin to cry and howl loudly. Slaming my body into the door over and over and over again. A few hours or so later...
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
Grimmjow screams, a long sword in his right hand points to my face, he bares his teeth and roars
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING SCREAMING AND SLAMING INTO THINGS DOWN HERE!?!?!"
"I cant stand being in here!!! Take me out now!"
He runs after me and slams me into the ground, the ice cracks under me, sending spikes into my face and eyes. he claws and scratches at my back and chest.
"You dont listen do you? I CONTROL YOU!"
I get up and run out of the dungon. Out the door, into the woods. I hear him screaming for me to come back to him. I keep running but look back, with incressing speed Grimmjow comes after me faster and faster. I'm sent flying into the lake and scream, being drowned in the lake. I try to fight him off but he keeps his claws in my chest, pinning me to the sea floor. I lose the air i was holding and cry. I close my eyes and watch as he bares his pointed teeth and angerly shouts, even underwater i can still hear it. My eyes go black and my ears give out. Grimmjow...why do you want me...why....