Status: Done :)

You Were My World

CHAPTER 7 – Love Isn’t Always Fair

Seth arrived at the cemetery the next day, clutching a small bag in his hands. He waited for the ceremony to end, and for the few people who turned up to leave.
Finally, Seth was alone. Everyone had said their goodbyes, and Seth was alone.
He sat against the headstone of Jayden’s grave and emptied the contents of the bag.
The only thing inside was an ornate blade. The one Jay had gotten him for his eighteenth birthday. The last one they would ever spend together.
As he sat, he began speaking, saying things didn’t say when Jay was still alive. “Jayden, there are so many things I never got to say. So many things I wish I had said and so many things I wish I still had the chance to say. You made all the pain and suffering bearable. You made it worth it. You were there, when no one else was. You were there when I begged you to leave. You stayed with me through everything, and for that, I love you. You were an amazing person. You were my world.”
He picked up the knife, and examined it closely. He read the inscription on the base of the blade. ‘Forever and Always’, it said, in beautiful calligraphy, engraved into the metal.
He lifted it, and held it to his neck.
“We lived together, we loved together. We laughed together, we cried together. Now, we shall die together, just as we always promised”.
As Seth drew the blade across his throat, he leaned back, smiling gently as he bled out on the grave of his beloved.
‘I love you, Jay’, he thought, as his life slipped away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're done :)
It's short as all fuck, but oh well :)
Hopefully someone actually reads this... Not likely, but hey, we can only hope