Status: Will Mackenzies plan work?

A Little Piece of Heaven

Another old memory

I was sitting in math class waiting for it to be lunch already when Stacy came up to me.

'Practice is canceled today' she said to Avyanna and I.

'Okay'

'Ew what is that on your finger?' She asked me

'A ring' I told her in a duh tone

'Well it's ugly' she told me

'Well I like it so I don't care' I told her

'And your boyfriend must like it to cause it was his' I mumble the last part

'What?' She asked

'Nothing' I told her with a smile she gave me a weird look and walked away.

'How did I not notice that' Avyanna said looking at the ring

'I thought it was a guys ring, I thought it was Ronnie's' she told me

'How long have you had it for?

'Since junior year' I told her playing with the ring.

Flash back

I was sitting with Corbin in his room he was just playing his games I looked around his room kind of bored when I looked at his desk to see a little box I got up and grabbed the box opened it to see what was in side.

'This ring is cool' I said looking at the ring

'Yeah I brought it because I though it was cool to' Corbin said with a smirk

'Smart ass' I said shoving him a little

'Oh you want to play like that now aye' he said stopping his game and practicably jumped on me. I started giggling because he was tickling me but then he stopped and looked at me.

'What are you looking at' I asked him

'Something beautiful' he said moving the hair out of my face I just blushed and looked away from him I heard him chuckle a bit and he grabbed the ring and put it on one of my fingers.

'Keep it, it looks good on you' he said kissing my hand.

End of flash back

'I still remember when he gave it to me' I told her looking at the ring.

She just nodded not saying anything just as the bell went, we walked to our normal spot and sat down waiting for the Boys come an join us. I was sitting there looking at people walking by when I saw a shadow behind me I looked behind me to see it was Corbin.

'Hey Corbin what you doing? Avyanna asked

'Not much getting some lunch' he told her sitting down he sat on front of me but didn't say anything, ever since he thought that I liked Ronnie he had seemed more angry at me I really have no idea why.

I was tapping my fingers on the table and was looking at the people coming out of the hall way when I felt someone was staring at me. I looked at Corbin to see that he was looking at my hand the one that had his ring on, I moved my hand so he couldn't see it anymore and he looked up at me and smiled which was the first time in ages.

‘What are you smiling at?’ I asked him

‘Nothing’ he said still smiling, I looked at Avyanna and she had a smirk on her face, Corbin ended up leaving because the slut was calling him.

‘He saw his ring’ she told me

‘I know’ I said blushing a bit

‘That’s why he was smiling like an idiot for’ she said smirking at me

I just shook my head and said whatever and looked down away from her.

The day went be pretty fast and I was at Avyanna place like always and I was sitting with Ronnie and Avyanna we were waiting for Xavier to come over.

Ronnie was messing around with me tickling my sides when he saw the Corbin’s ring.

‘Oh this is a cool ring’ he said grabbing the ring off my finger and putting it on his. Not moments later Corbin walked in and he saw the ring on Ronnie’s finger and he got a really pissed off look on his face. Well I guess I might have been that I had my legs on Ronnie’s lap that was making him more pissed.

He looked at me and then at Ronnie and stormed out of the room.

‘What’s his problem’ Ronnie asked

‘His eternally in love with Melanie and his jealous’

I just glared at her and she grinned at me.

‘Um I have to go’ Ronnie said looking a little upset

‘Where to?’ I asked

‘I just remember I have a meeting with the Manger’ he told me I just nodded and he gave me back my ring and gave me a hug then left in a hurry.

‘What’s up with him’ Grace asked walking past Ronnie

‘No idea it’s strange’ I told her

‘What did you say?’ she asked sitting next to me

‘I didn’t say anything’ I told her truthfully

She just shrugged her shoulders.

‘I swear mum is pregnant again aye’ she told us

‘Why do you say that?’ Avyanna asked her

‘She really moody’

We both laughed at her and shook our heads.

‘Its probably that time of the month lovey’ Avyanna told her

‘No its been going on for a month though’ grace told us

‘Weird’ I said shrugging my shoulders.

Today has been strange.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments :D

Hope you like it :D why do you think Ronnie left so suddenly ?? Any ideas ;D

Melanie
Avyanna