Status: Will Mackenzies plan work?

A Little Piece of Heaven

Feelings

I was with Avyanna at her place, it had been a week since I had kissed Ronne and Corbin hadn’t talked to me since that lunch time every time he saw me he looked really pissed off at first but then he had a sad look on his face it was really weird.

‘Is the plan working yet?’ Ronnie asked over the phone, Ronnie had to go on a short tour that lasted a month so that had to put our plan on hold.

‘To be honest I have no idea, when he looks at me he has a pissed off look then his face goes all sad’ I told him

‘Have you tried talking to him about what you saw the other day?’ he asked

‘Are you crazy?, although he does seem a bit distance from her lately’

‘Maybe you should go tell him, anyways I have to go got a sound check to do talk later love’ Ronnie said I said goodbye to him and we hung up.

‘Avyanna I need you to go to the shops’ Mackenzie yelled out

‘Okay coming now’ Avyanna said getting up

‘I’m not going I can’t be bothered’ I told her she huffed and went and got Peyton and they went off to the shop.

I went down stairs and everyone was in the backyard I went and sat in the lounge room for a minute when Corbin walked in when he saw me he went to turn around again but I stopped him.

‘Corbin wait I need to talk to you’ I said standing up he just turned around and looked at me

‘Its about Lindsey’

‘What about her?’ he asked

‘Well the other week I saw her and she was kissing someone but it wasn’t you’ I told him

‘How do you know it wasn’t me?’ he asked crossing his arms over his chest.

‘Well unless you have blonde hair and is the head jock then yeah’ I told him in a bit of a smart ass tone.

‘Your just making this up’ he told me

‘I’m not Corbin would I lie to you?’ I asked him

He just looked at me and didn’t say anything he knew I was right.

‘I’m just telling you I don’t want you to get hurt’ I told him

‘Just cause you have a perfect relationship doesn’t mean you can butt into mine’ Corbin raised his voice at me

‘Whatever Corbin I was just trying to help’ I said about to walk away when he stopped me.

‘Well next time don't’ he told me and walked off.

Arh his so annoying I was just telling him and he gets all shitty.

The rest of the day it was like he was really pissed off but only at me and everyone could see that, when ever he would walk past me he would make a rude comment or something like that.

It was later on in the afternoon and Corbin had walked past me and said something to me and this time I had really had enough.

‘What is with you Corbin’ I yelled at him

‘You’ he yelled back

‘Me what the hell have I done’ I asked

‘Everything’ he yelled I just looked at him weird

‘You just don’t understand’ he told me

‘What don’t I understand’ I asked him

‘Don’t worry about it’ he mumbled

‘No tell me’

‘No I cant tell you’ he yelled at me but before I could yell at him I was thrown over someone’s shoulder and I knew who it was.

‘Dad what are you doing?’ I asked him as he was walking up the stairs, I looked up and saw Brian and Matt carrying Corbin by the arms and legs I would of laughed but I didn’t know what was going on.

‘We have had enough of yous two arguing all day so yous are going to sort it out’ Mackenzie said opening a door and dad put me down on the floor and the guys threw Corbin on the floor next to me.

I got up and ran to the door and tried to open it but the door was locked I started banging on the door and yelling.

‘Let me out, Daddy please’ I said in the voice I knew he couldn't say no to.

‘Jimmy you touch that door and you will have no hands’ I heard Mackenzie tell him dam her, she always scared Dad with that tone so I knew I didn’t have any help now.

‘Great stuck in a room with you’ Corbin said sitting on the bed with a grumpy look on his face

‘Right back at ya’ I said sitting in the corner of the room as far away from him as possible

I couldn’t take this anymore I was sick of arguing with Corbin and him being mad at me I just want everything to go back to the way it was in junior year, I put my head in my arms and tears started running down my face.

‘Melanie’ Corbin said coming and sitting in front of me he went to put his hand on my arm but I moved away.

‘Melanie I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you upset’ he said

‘Yeah well you did’ I told him I heard him sigh then I felt his hands move my arms away from my face.

‘I’ve always hated to see you cry’ he said wiping the tears away

‘I know’ I mumbled

‘Look Mel im sorry I really didn’t mean to get so angry at you’

‘Well why did you?’ I asked

‘I just cant help my feelings’ he told me I looked at him funny I have no idea what he is going on about.

‘I just get to angry and annoyed when I see you and Ronnie together’ he told me

‘Why does it annoy you? Why do you even care?’

‘Cause I care about you’ he said

‘Oh yeah right’ I said looking away from him

‘I do Mel I always have’ he told me grabbing my hands

‘I have something I want to tell you’ he said looking into my eyes.

‘Every since we were kids we were best friends we always looked out for each other no matter what, we shared our first kiss together and even a couple more after that’ he said I got kind of got confused

‘We did?’ I asked

‘I can’t believe that you forgot, remember that time in the pool when Avyanna went to get Peyton?’ he asked me I smiled then nodded I remember now that he told me.

‘Anyways like I was saying I miss being able to sneak kisses at times and I just miss being with you’

‘Yeah well you’re the one that stopped being close to me’ I told him

‘I know and that’s my mistake’ he told me but suddenly he gave my hand a squeeze and smiled at me.

‘Well I have wanted to tell you this for ages….Mel I’m in love you’
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god i am so sorry i really didn't think that it had been three months since i have updated this story but im on holidays now so im going to start writing this story again today and there should be another update by at least friday :)

Avyanna
Melanie