‹ Prequel: Unter Deiner Haut
Status: Complete

The L Word

Chapter 2

By then, Psnowy and Excel - followed by Hyatt who keeps dying every 10 seconds because she’s not from Earth - got to Lord Ilpalazzo.
“Light!”
“What’s up?”
“Can we have a word in private please?” Psnowy said, pretending to be out of breath.
“Uh, sure, what about?”
“I’ll tell you once we’re alone…” Psnowy dragged Light to another part of the hall, trying to not break his arm while dragging him.
“Psnowy, if this is about Lord Ilpalazzo, nothing is wrong.”
“Yes there is. Excel told me herself that he’s a bad egg.”
“What? Why?”
“She told me, without batting an eyelid, that he has a bad reputation for forging invitations, gate crashing parties and flirting with the newlyweds, particularly the groom. He’s a well-known home wrecker, Light. Don’t have anything to do with him.”
“Too late… I gave him my number.”
“Raito, you knob cheese! You know he’ll get you to start an affair with him and therefore ruin your marriage to L. You only got married today and you really want to be associated with him?”
“Well…. I don’t know…. does that mean he tried to flirt with L too?”
“He either did that before preying on you or is doing so now. Just… don’t fall under his spell, OK Light? Please?”
“I... I can’t guarantee that.” Light said regretfully.
“Well… don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Psnowy sighed, once again in exasperation.

Meanwhile, Excel ranted at Lord Ilpalazzo:
“Lord Ilpalazzo, what the hell is wrong with you?!”
“What do you mean?”
“Without fail, you always drag us to a wedding, forge an invite and ruin the happy marriage before it’s even begun. You have this terrible reputation as a home wrecker Ilpalazzo, and I’m not having any more of it, OK? This is the final straw! And I loved you! First you completely ignore my efforts to please you, you shot me and left me for dead - which I still don't forgive you for - and now this. And I still stood by you because I’m a loyal member of ACROSS! And what do you give me in return, huh? Answer me, Ilpalazzo!”
“That’s LORD Ilpalazzo to you!” He backhanded her with so much force she fell to the ground.
“I want nothing more to do with you, Ilpalazzo.” She got up, and walked away. By then Hyatt had just caught up to Lord Ilpalazzo.
“Senior Excel…?” She fainted, and Ilpalazzo managed to catch her before she fell to the ground herself.
“EXCEL!! If you walk out on me, you walk out on Hyatt. She needs you.”
Excel returned, took Hyatt and said:
“Then I’m taking her with me.” And walked off again, in pursuit of L’s vampire amiga, Psnowy.

*some time passes by*

So here we have L and Light Lawliet, who’ve been married for a good few months - 9 to be exact - and things have been quite funkydory… or so it seems. Now, we know that Light’s not good with staying faithful, because first he used Misa Amane, and got involved with Kiyomi Takada at the same time, and now he is associated with Lord Ilpalazzo, who is a well-known home wrecker. And they’ve been flirting like mad. Typical. Light only thought he could get away with perving over Ilpalazzo without intention to act, but obviously when they had their last meet-up, that really wasn’t the case. He might be the Dom in his marriage with L but in this case, it was Ilpalazzo who wore the trousers. And so Light was right back in his element, even if it was in the sexual sense.

So one night they were at Ilpalazzo’s mansion, in his bedroom to be exact, and things were just getting started. They were having a nice and steamy make-out session as you do and Light, for some odd reason, felt a twinge of awkwardness. Having said that though, he just couldn’t stop kissing Ilpalazzo because everybody knows that the lips are a general turn-on spot in the human body.
“Mm… Ilpalazzo…. wait,” Light said in between kisses.
“Light, what’s wrong?”
“I don’t know, I just felt a random twinge of…”
“Guilt?”
Light sighed. “I think so... Yeah. Normally I’ll jump at the chance of a thrill but this…. I don’t know. It doesn’t quite feel right.”
Ilpalazzo said nothing, however he did get light’s left hand, and remove the wedding band that symbolised Light’s marriage to L.
“That better?” Ilpalazzo asked, seductively.
“That's weird.... Bizarrely enough….. yeah. Much Better. No more guilt.” And with that Light carried on kissing Ilpalazzo, and they got worked up enough from making out that they moved onto the more intimate part of a make-out session, which was the groping and caressing and moving onto other parts of the body and such like, y’know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bad Bad Light!!