Status: Complete

Glitter and Gloom

Chapter 2

Whenever Light was away, Strify and Ryuzaki would partly investigate the case, partly get to know each other better, and you know what’s bound to happen, right? I needn’t explain it in more detail than really necessary because it’s that kind of cliché story at this point: Two guys get to know each other, not normally ones to bat for the girls’ team but they like each other, and y’know, Ryuzaki’s poor social skills are actually improving, enough for him to confess to Strify that he is in fact L Lawliet himself and the fact that he can’t be killed because he’s already dead, but got immortalised in the year 2006 by a random vampire chick who pretty much loved him to bits, and now he’s the leader of an oestrogen-packed coven. And as open-minded as Strify was, he took that all in with open arms and wondered if he would ever be able to join this oestrogen-packed coven because there were a total of 3 men in it… and he had a weird thing for vampires. He had a weird thing for L too. So the best way for Strify to die, in his opinion, was for L to change him before he took his last breath, like that random vampire chick had changed L. That would be pretty epic, he thought.

Now, here’s an even more cliché’d bit; they stopped talking and there was this awkward-but-not-quite-that-awkward silence between them, and they were all alone in the investigation suite, so you know what’ll happen next, right? Yep, you got it: They kissed. L had to be extra gentle so as not to crush Strify’s skull in because he was that strong, but it was hard because everybody knows that the lips, generally, are a major turn-on spot for anyone, living or undead, so after a single peck on the lips you’re left wanting more. And that’s exactly what happened; they got it on. Basically. L really had to be careful to not bite Strify or whatever, so he let Strify do all the talking, so to speak. And he was so glad he did. Because he didn’t want to risk killing Strify, not now. Definitely not now he knew that he could trust Strify with his neverending life.

Afterward, they were just chillin, like any couple would do after having hot steamy sex, and L had a cunning idea. Granted it would cost Strify his life as a human, but still, it was worth a shot. And he wasn’t to tell Strify until Light found out, and L knew that Light would find out. And here’s what happened when Light did find out:
“Strify, can I have a word?”
“Uh, sure…” So you know the bit where they go into a different room to talk, y’know…
“OK. I’m just going to cut straight to the point here…”
“Yes, because there’s no point in beating around the bush…”
“I heard from someone, that you have a thing for L.”
“Um….. yes. Yes I do.”
“Well um. You do know that L and I have a history together?”
“I can probably imagine, yes.” Light was weirded out by how nonchalant Strify was acting… Strify was meant to be getting intimidated, according to Light’s plan.
“Well um. We ended pretty badly, and I want him back, basically, so if you don’t stay away from him, I will kill you.”
“Kill me, how? I know what your weapon of choice is and to be quite honest you can’t touch me if you don’t know my real name.”
“But I have a way of finding it out.”
“But by then it may just be too late. Nice try, but you can’t scare me with your little emo diary of people you wish to kill.”

Oh No He Did NOT just provoke a bitch fight.
………

Oh yes he freakin did!!

“Well just be careful before the time it ‘may just be too late’, as you say.” Light grinned evilly, and thought up a sneaky plan to find out Strify’s real name. Thankfully for Strify, he knows just the person who can stop Light killing him.

L Lawliet.

Problem is, was Strify willing to give up human life just to outwit Yagami Light? Was he really ready to give it all up for the century’s greatest detective, who he happened to love to bits? Without hesitation, he went for it.

Strify went back into the world-famous investigation suite and told L straight out:
“Light found out about us.”
“Oh yes…. what did he say to you just now?”
“That he has a way of finding out my real name and killing me.”
“Of course! His weapon of choice, the Death Note. Where you need a true name and a face in order to kill, unless you have ‘the eyes’, and you only need the face to kill.”
“And I have a way of stopping him from killing me, but it means sacrificing my own life.”
“If you’re thinking what I’m thinking then…… are you sure?”
“I’m dead certain. I mean, that way you wouldn’t really have to be careful not to crush my skull anymore.”
“Hehe, if you put it that way, then……….. how soon is too soon?”
“I’m ready now, Ryuzaki-chan.”

Oh yeah, I think I already told you that L’s a vampire, right? Well. He didn’t need to seduce Strify because they were already an item at this point, so he did what a vampire would otherwise normally do; moved closer to him, inhaled Strify’s scent - because to Ryuzaki, Strify smelled gorgeous, Sexy even - but hesitated for a moment before actually proceeding in biting Strify.

Meanwhile…

Light called on his ‘girlfriend’, Misa Amane - HOW she ever forgave him for getting off with Ryuzaki I will never know… Actually, I do know, it’s because she’s hopelessly in love with him. She’s more like a pet to him than a girlfriend to be fair.
But anyway. Light was on a mission. A mission to find out Strify’s true name. Which is why he called on Pet Misa because she has the Eyes. But when Light first saw Strify, he was still alive, but now he had no chance. And here’s a bitch for ya; imagine if you were in Strify’s posish, you tell the killer your true name, and they write it down in their “emo diary of people you wish to kill”, as Strify so comically put it, and it still doesn’t work. Do you think Light would have such a blonde moment? Do you really think?

Well, let’s see shall we?
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaahhhh, so this really is an AU from Unter Deiner Haut, but this is a continuation of where Light and L did date, but it didn't last. There we go.