Status: Complete, and very very short.

Nothing's Impossible

Chapter 4

*a few days later*

Lister hadn’t seen those three girls since they had some fun at the disco that night. It was as if Lister dreamt those girls were on Red Dwarf because they never really answered his question on how they got on board. But at the same time, he hadn’t seen much of Rimmer either. He was getting a bit worried for his sanity because one day he sees other humans and then they vanish for days on end. What is the world coming to? And before Lister got a chance to get lost in his thoughts…

“Lister?”
“Oh, hi Rimmer.” Lister tried to act calm around him…. but pretty much failed.
“How are you?”
“I’m not too bad thanks.” Lister was smiling.
“Y’know you look rather cute when you smile.” Rimmer blurted out before he could stop himself.
“You really think so? Well I’ve always foung it rather attractive how you salute people all the time like you’re asserting your authority over everyone else.” Lister was slowly but surely edging his way closer to Rimmer who was blatantly turned on by that comment.
“I can always assert my authority over you if you like….” oh God.
“You do that every day anyway, not that I mind…” Lister replied and made his move on Rimmer by pulling the hologram’s body closer to his own. That totally defeats the object but never mind.
“Now you’re really trying it on. Are you OK, Lister?” Rimmer asked with fake concern but secretly lovin the attention he’s getting from Lister.
“I’m fine, why should anything be wrong with me?”
“Oh…. no reason.” It was at this moment they let the chemistry between them get the better of them and they were kissing each other like they’d been gagging for it all their lives.

As they were going through each of the Bases - in case you didn’t know, First Base is kissing, Second Base is hand jobs, Third Base is oral, and Fourth Base is full-on AP in their case…
“Bend over.” Rimmer said in between kisses.
“What’s Ben gotta do with it?” Lister replied.
“I said Bend Over. Don’t make me force you.”
Before Lister could object, Rimmer did indeed force him to bend over and he pushed his way inside of Lister and it turned him on to hear Lister groaning with utmost pleasure.

As Cat was walking down the corridor, he was hearing strange noises coming from Rimmer and Lister’s sleeping quarters and because the door wasn’t closed, and Cat was as curious as any cat would be and had to have a looksee what was going on. Little did he know he was gunna get the shock of his life. He was frozen on the spot as he saw Rimmer and Lister banging each other like there was no tomorrow. They were that preoccupied with each other they didn’t notice Cat frozen on the spot. To snap himself out of this mind-numbing trance, he ran straight to Kryten who was busy cleaning the kitchen area.

“Kryten!” Cat screamed in utter shock
“What’s wrong Mr Cat?”
“Rimmer and Lister…. oh my God, the horror!”
“What are they doing, Cat?”
“They… they….. they…… oh man! They’re doing it!”
“Doing what?”
“IT… as in…” Cat made the appropriate gesture so Kryten could understand the shocked Cat.
“Aah. Well. You see sir, I’m afraid they are indeed…. a couple.”

The look on Cat’s face was priceless. And those three girls returned.
“Who the hell are you?” Kryten and Cat asked the three girls.
“Oh…. we kind of know Dave.” The black-haired girl, known as Tamba, answered.
“Lister?”
“Yeah….. is that a problem?” The redhead asked, called Milly.
“No, not at all….” Cat started to flirt with the purplehead, Psnowy.
“Sorry dahlin, I’m spoken for.” Psnowy said and leaned over to kiss her pet Milly, who kissed back. This only turned the Cat on and he looked over at Kryten and gave him a look that said ‘hell yeeeah’ and he forgot about his trauma over witnessing Rimmer and Lister screwing each other’s brains out.