Status: Complete, and very very short.

Nothing's Impossible

Chapter 6

“Yeah. Everything’s fine, just fine.” answered Rimmer with sarcasm.
“No it isn’t, Rimmer. I can tell.” Milly contradicted.
“How the smeg would you know?”
“Because this whole thing is our fault in the first place!” Psnowy shouted, in order to get herself heard.
Rimmer and Lister looked back at the four girls in utter shock.
“WHAT?!” They both screamed.
“Yes, you heard me. All this, is our fault. We won’t take responsibility for that drunken kiss-“
“HOW the smeg did you know about that?”
“Come off it Lister, I know everything! Anywayz, I was referring to the part where Tamba starts flirting with Lister and Krissie was bitching about Lister to Rimmer. That was all our fault. It was part of our plan to see how you two felt for each other and if you told us you loved each other then we’d save the day and have you two Get Off.”
There was an awkward silence in the room as Rimmer and Lister tried to comprehend the message in Psnowy’s rambling.
“……………. And this means what, exactly?”
“Well, Lister, Rimmer had indeed told us he was falling for you hard and fast-” the other three girls giggled at Milly’s comment - “and you told us pretty much the same thing, so… we want you to look into each other’s eyes and tell each other you love each other.” Milly dragged Rimmer and Lister together so they were face-to-face, maintaining eye contact, as if she was about to declare them life partners.
“Well, it’s true Rimsy. I love ya man.”
“I love you too Lister.”
“And I now pronounce you two boyfriends. You may now kiss the bride.” Milly added the little pun as she winked at Rimmer. And he did just that; he grabbed Lister, pulled him real close to him and they had a damn good snog.

And they all lived happily ever af- oh, hold on…. not yet.

“So Krissie… I hope you’re not homophobic…” Tamba said.
“Naah, not at all, why would I be afraid of my own house?”
They both laughed.
“Seriously though, I’m actually bi curious….”
“Well I’d love to help you out with that….” Tamba said seductively.
“Sure. Let’s make this a more private thing, shall we?” Krissie whispered into Tamba’s ear, and led Tamba out of the room for some sexy time. The look that Rimmer and Lister gave… it was priceless. They were about to ask what the smeg was with Tamba but it was as though Psnowy and Milly were psychic enough to say:
“Don’t worry, she loves seducing people.”
“Yep, that’s our Tamba.”

Cat and Kryten walked into the room.
“Aah, I see everything’s gone well then Mr Rimmer sir, Mr Lister sir?”
“Yeeeah, we’re all good. Don’t look at me like that Cat, don’t you wanna see your God happy?”
Psnowy and Milly found it inevitable to giggle and high five each other.
“Awww hell. Come here you two.” Cat gave Rimmer and Lister a big big cat hug. “If you’re happy, I’m happy. Just remember to feed me when I say.”
“Not a problem, Cat.”

NOW everyone lived happily ever after.