Status: Complete, and a little bit random.

Dwarf Note

Part Two

“I’ll be right back, PsnowCone. Don’t touch anything.” And Chris left. As soon as he’d closed the door, PsnowCone went investigating, making as little noise or mess as possible, and she found it: the Death Note. She had a look in it, and saw all the names that he’d written in it, and was amazed to see that he’d written Jade Goody’s name and cause of death in it. She heard Chris coming and shoved the note into her messenger bag.
“I’m back, ready to do some pwnage?”
“Um, nah, I gotta be heading back actually. I’ll be OK on my own, promise. I’ve travelled abroad on my own and survived in one piece haven’t I?”
“Yeah, I suppose. Well, I’ll see you soon, PsnowCone!”
“See ya Chris!” With that she left her friend’s house. As soon as she was outside, she had the gift of teleportation and went straight to L’s investigation HQ.

“L! Look what I found!” PsnowCone brought the Death Note out of her messenger bag and showed L.
“This is his weapon of choice?”
“Presumably. You know that reality TV star who died not long ago? Her name’s in this Note. And that ain’t a coincidence, I know how these things work. I’ve seen them used before.”
“Hmm. Interesting. Thank you very much.”
“Don’t mention it. Oh, hey Ryuk.” L couldn’t see who PsnowCone was talknig to and therefore touched the Note as an experiment.
“Hey, I know you don’t I? You’re L.”
“Indeed. Who possesses this Death Note?”
“Uhh….. Chris something. He made the eye trade with me-“
“He has your eyes?!” Lister said in surprise. He’d sussed it all out, hooray for Lister!
“I’m having no part in this. He’s my best friend, and I can’t see him die. I know he will be sentenced to death, but I’m not watching. He’ll think I betrayed him but I was just trying to help.” PsnowCone disappeared and was no longer seen by the investigation team.

And Chris fell right into the trap. The investigation team had hatched up a plan to track him down, which had involved sweets, much to L’s displeasure. The plan really worked too… a bit too well though, to be honest. Chris may have become evil, but he never could say no to sweets. Two of the police officers had caught him where he was.
”Christopher Clark, you are under arrest.”
“Huh? But- but- but- what did I do?”
“You killed people with this notebook, that’s what you did.”
“Wait- how did you get hold of the book? The only person I let into my room is Sophie!” And then it dawned on him that PsnowCone helped them get the book.
”She… betrayed me?”
“We haven’t seen her since she gave this note to us. She values your frienship but- “
”You’re not the same Chris I became friends with. That notebook changed you, and to be quite frank, I hate this new you. I want the old you back.”
“And you saw that as reason enough to betray me? For Fuck’s Sake Soph, you’re my oldest friend!”
“And? People change, Chris. Some for the better, some for the worse. And you have epically changed for the worse. And that, my friend, is an epic FAIL. Basically.” She seemed to show no signs of remorse over saying this……
”But you can’t just do this to me! The guilt will kill you.”
“What guilt? Chris. You of all people should know by now that I have no feelings! Either that or I’m just very good at hiding them. Guilt is an emotion I rarely feel, and I mean RARELY. Anywayz, almost nothing can kill me; to be quite frank I’m in the same league as Ryuk.” With this, Ryuk wrote Chris’s name in his Note.
”What do you mean, “almost nothing”?”
“I’m a vampire, Chris. That’s why.”
“On this note, Chris clutched his chest and collapsed in sheer pain.
”Vam-… pire….” And at that moment… Sayonara Chris.

*a month later*

Lister, who still wasn’t quite used to the idea of mobile phones, got a call from L.
”Hello?”
“Lister-san, L desu. You know we’re like bestest best buds, right?”
“Yeah… What’s up?” Lister was a wee bit suspicious.
”You did such a great job helping me with the investigation, you and your shipmates actually. I was wondering if you’d like to officially join the investigation team.”
“Does that mean moving to Japan?”
“Yes. And bring that PsnowCone girl too. She was also a great help to the case.”
“I’ll bring her if you promise not to eat her.” Lister made a bad attempt at a joke, at which L laughed, to his surprise.
”No Problem, Lister-san.”

And guess what kiddies? it was a happy ending after all. Except…. PsnowCone wouldn’t move to Japan alone so she brought her entire coven….. because L is their true leader, blates.

The End…… I think.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short, very sweet.