Status: Complete, very short, and extremely random.

In the Night Club

In The Night Club

Once upon a time, there was a rockstar called Iggle Piggle. He was a very sucessful rockstar.

Years later, he had a son, who he named Iggle Piggle Jr. Iggle Piggle Jr loved rock music, thanks to his rockstar dad, and he regularly went to an Under-18’s rock night club by the name Generation. There he met a girl called Upsy Daisy. It didn’t take them long to get into a relationship, but as time passed by, Iggle Piggle Jr regretted this relationship more and more because Upsy Daisy was a female pimp and regularly abused him because she thought she could.

One miraculous day, Upsy Daisy went on a 6 month exchange trip to Hong Kong, in which time Iggle Piggle Jr went to The Night Club to party like it’s 1999. One night he met a lovely pink giraffe called Jerome, who just happened to be a huge fan of Iggle Piggle Sr’s music. So that obviously meant they got on oh so well.

One night, In The Night Club, Jerome and Iggle Piggle Jr were dirty dancing at a Fightstar song, when Upsy Daisy saw them. Uh-Oh.
“Excuse me…” Upsy Daisy said, tapping Jerome’s shoulder.
“Yes…?” Jerome said, fluttering her eyelashes.
“YOU are dancing with MY Iggle Piggle, so bugger off!”
“YOUR Iggle Piggle?”
“Yes, MY Iggle Piggle!”
Jerome got quite pissed off and attacked Upsy Daisy with all her body force… while Iggle Piggle Jr watched in horror.

Jerome had pinned her love rival to the floor and Iggle Piggle Jr counted.
” 1… 2… 3…” and declared Jerome the winner of this match. Upsy Daisy began to walk off, but then she turned back to whisper to the new couple, “I’ll Be Back.”
Over time, Upsy Daisy had turned stalker every time she saw Iggle Piggle Jr and Jerome in the Night Club. She also met another gullible fool by the name of Makka Pakka. She wasn’t much interested in Makka Pakka but he loved her more than life itself.

Upsy Daisy and Makka Pakka one day went to the Night Club for a date because Upsy Daisy felt like humouring him. While they were dancing to The Gallows, they turned around and Upsy Daisy immediately spotted Iggle Piggle Jr and Jerome snogging in the corner. Upsy Daisy was not a happy bunny, so she stormed over to them, pulled Jerome off Iggle Piggle Jr and started doing the same thing to Iggle Piggle Jr, much to his displeasure. Jerome was so fucked off and tried to pull this whore offa her lover while a heartbroken - and pissed off - Makka Pakka stopped the fight to save a defenceless Iggle Piggle Jr., Makka Pakka dragged Upsy Daisy away from Iggle Piggle Jr and Jerome so he could have a damn good argue with her.
She wasn’t used to being scolded for her actions so she started to cry. Makka Pakka wasn’t really that aware of what Upsy Daisy was capable of so he was gullible enough to comfort her.
“*sniffle* Thanks Makka Pakka. You’re so good to me. I think he wave a good chance of a successful relationship. Wanna gimme a chance?”
“Sure, I’d love to.”
“Yay! But first, let me have a word with Iggle Piggle.” Makka Pakka gave his consent, so she went to Iggle Piggle to tell him:
“Sorry for treating you so bad. I’m gunna end it between us now.” Iggle Piggle pretended to be upset, when as soon as Upsy Daisy turned her back on him, he flailed about in glee and hugged Jerome
“I’m free! I’m free!” So he kissed Jerome and it wasn’t long before they were shagging in the corner again. Upsy Daisy and Makka Pakka were doing the same thing soon enough.

And all was merry In The Night Club…. for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate me for writing this, I just wanted it out of my head and hopefully to make people laugh. It was hand written on spare exam paper. xD