Status: Active :)

Human Born

Skyler Miller | Trix Somniun | Xander Eve | Ali May | Niki Vonlee | Elliot Simon

Twenty years ago Demons, Vampires and Witches came back from the depths of hell to punish humans for the mistreatment and extinction of there kind. Located all over the world are rich boarding schools for children of these creatures.

Skyler Miller was a human girl living in a very poor town, she never really fit in and a lot of people avoided her for reasons she didn't understand. But fitting in just got a lot harder for the young 15 year old. She comes home to find a letter from Saint Interactions Boarding School, a school strictly off limits for humans. She finally realizes the reason behind other humans behavior towards her, and her mothers hatred for her father who is long dead to her.

In her human school she learns about the viscous sadistic creatures that rule over humans but once placed in a permanent 5 year home with some of the most dangerous things on earth she learns much more of there power and ability. She finds herself wondering can she ever adapt or will they just kill her for the human she is.

This story includes: Drug use, mature language, sexual content, murder, torture, GAYNESS, and more bloody murderous torture!

*So.... MY Skyler, MY Demons, MY vampires, MY witches, MY Boarding schools, MY ingenious vampires, MY IDEA! I worked really hard on this and came up with it all on my own, if you steal it... I will find you and I will kill you. The layouts not mine tho...*