Status: Active :)

Human Born

It Is So Real

We were back in our room, well I was. Ali gave me some privacy to call Seth, I told her I didn't mind but I think she may be under the impression Seth and I are dating. Which is completely wrong.

"Hey Seth" I said once he answered.

"Skyler you bitch! I have been so worried about you! Are you okay? Why haven't you called earlier! I was near tears!" He rambled on.

"Seth, Calm down. You don't have to worry" I chuckled. Leave it to him to over react about anything.

I huffed "Fine, fine. How is it? Do you miss me?" He asked.

"It's actually really good, Seth. I kind of like it here. I do miss you so much though."

"Good because I miss you so much! School wont be the same! But please tell me all the deets!" He gushed.

"Well okay, I have a roommate, she's a Witch. She is the sweetest girl I think I've ever met. She helped me unpack, and let me tell you! Our room is amazing. She decorated herself." I giggled.

"You made a friend already! Damn girl, it took you 15 years to find me!"

"I made three friends! Ali, Elliot, and Niki. Elliot is so attractive! I can't even deal! And Niki! She is straight out of a highschool movie! She is a demon but she told be that she feeds off energy that already exists! And Elliot drink from these people called 'Mutuo's'" I exclaimed.

"Whoa! You're on a roll! And you're sure they aren't going to hurt you right? And Yes we learned about Mutuo's like two weeks ago Skyler" He asked and then informed.

"I can't be positive but they don't seem dangerous especially not Ali, she did a little 'congratulations dance' when Mrs. Stone gave me my pendent! And I don't remember that...."

"You got you're pendent!?" He exclaimed excitedly.

"I did! It's purple and beautiful! I can't believe this is real! I'm actually here!" I squeaked.

"That's amazing!"

I told him in detail everything that happened since I arrived here. I only left out what happened in the hallways because I don't want him to worry. But I will tell him about Bellatrix Sonmiun. Just leaving out the detail that I saw two glimpses of the girl.

I waited until of phone call was almost over, because he would talk about nothing but that and he would worry himself into a coma.

"And one more thing, there is an Ingenious Vampire here"

"What?! Tell me you're kidding!" He near screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Nope, her name is Bellatrix Sonmiun. Ali and Elliot told me she wouldn't hurt anyone unless they did something like challenge her power though and I'm not that stupid" I tried to sound calm and collected but even the thought of that girl scared me.

"Did you just say.... Sonmiun?" He said, his voice raspy with fear.

"yeah, it's scary. But this place is amazing Seth. I feel like I fit in."

He coughed "Yeah, okay... Just be careful, I can't lose you Sky"

"Love you"

"Love you, too"

We hung up after that. I sighed laying down on my bed. I liked being alone now. It gives me time to think. My entire life has changed just like that. It wont ever be the same as it was before. But after a day in this place, I'm starting to wonder... Is this change good? It sure feels like it is. I haven't felt like a belong so much before in my life.

I was always treated strangely, people didn't like me much for some reason. Seth was really the only friend I've had that stood by me. I never did understand why I was treated so different. I guess that doesn't matter now because people here have been nicer to me then anyone I have met in my human school.

Ali came back shortly after I surrendered to the wrath of my imagination. We decided to go to bed, class starts at 10, which is a lot later then my human school did. I was glad I didn't have to get up at 6:30 to be on time. It made me smile as a drifted off into sleep.

*

I woke up to hear Ali whispering my name and poking my shoulder. It took me a few moments to realize where I was and when I did my anxiety started up. My heart beat inside my chest like a hammer. My stomach erupted with a million tiny elephants with steal toe boots and hard hats bouncing around my stomach like a trampoline.

This was my first day of School with hundreds of human hating Vampires, Demons and Witches. Ali gave me a sympathetic smile and let me shower first. The bathroom was bigger then I expected, it had a large sink and a few drawers to put things in. I noticed someone had already taken the liberty of putting my stuff into three of them.

My shower seemed to calm the elephants a little bit, but a few of them still wanted to make themselves known. I kept telling myself I could do this. I had Ali with me to keep me from getting myself killed. Unless, she wants you to get kill. The voice in the back of my head said bring the elephants back to life. Who would want a human for a roommate anyways? The voice was right. Ali didn't want me here. I was completely alone.

About an hour later we were both ready to go. I wore my uniform and pendent as proudly as I could. Ali let me use her hair straightener and hairspray to make my hair look really good. I wore a little bit of makeup, neutral colors of course and some pink lip gloss that Ali insisted I where. She really seemed to care because she helped me a lot with my appearance. That or she didn't want to be seen with the poor helpless human.

"Now lets stop by the kitchen to get some food okay? Then it's off to class we go!" She beamed.

I nodded and fallowed her. We walked through the lounge to enter a huge modern kitchen. She went to one of the fridges and pulled out two juice box's and handed me one.

"What would you like? We have toast, cereal, bagels, fruit- Or we could go to the coffee shop, I don't usually go there in the morning though, only lunch"

"Toast is okay" I smiled. I wasn't hungry at all. Those damn elephants in my stomach wouldn't cut it out.

"Sounds good!" She chirped.

We made our toast and I took everything in. The kitchen was large and had three over sized fridges, four pantry's and a large island with lots of stools and two toasters on it. We were sitting on the stools and there was only about three other people in here. They were witches and one of the boys kept looking over here.

It creeped me out. He hair short brown hair, and he looked to be muscular. He was pretty attractive but I could tell he wasn't a vampire by the bright purple pendent matching to mine that hung around his neck.

Ali nudged me when she noticed me staring "That's Xander Eve... He's been looking at you since we walked in" She giggled.

"Rather rude of him" I whispered trying not to giggle. Here I was, in a school of Superiors and some boy is staring at me, and I can say one thing for sure, he doesn't look unhappy with what he see's.

We both start giggling and he starts walking over. We try to regain composure by pretending we were talking but we both started talking about two different things and ended up laughing more.

"Hey girls" He said in a deep voice, it was rough and manly but he looked harmless.

"Hey Xander... this is Skyler, she's new" Ali spoke for us both because my tongue felt like sand paper in my mouth.

"Hi Skyler, I like you're name" He smiled a very flirtatious smile.

"H-hi, I like yours too" My voice was soft and weary and I could hear the stupidity dripping from my own words.

"Well Skyler, would you like to come to the coffee shop with me and my friend Devin over there after school?" He offered. Ali's smile grew when he said the name 'Devin' and she waved to a black haired boy. He smiled back at her a very wide smile.

"Tell Ali to come too, man!" The 'Devin' guy shouted from across the kitchen.

"And Ali" He added waving off his friend.

"Yes" Ali answered "We'll meet you there after classes" She smiled.

"I look forward to seeing you both" He winked before walking off.

I turned to Ali. She was staring at the Devil boy with a dreamy look in her eye. I tapped her to get her attention. She snapped out of it and smiled sheepishly. "Those boys are fine" She said in a southern accent and dragging out the word.

I had to agree. For sure they were attractive and I was smiling like an idiot the whole way to class.

I would have to get used to the fact I lived at school now. It was strange but we had a lot of freedom. We just couldn't leave the gates. I'm noticing now that behind the three main buildings is a lot more then expected. A coffee shop, a soccer field, a rec center, another unknown building and a large forest that had a walking trail all through it. Oh course I haven't had the chance to explore any of it. Just look from a far.

The set up for the dorm building was simple. You walked into the lounge. There was two sets of stairs on either sides, leading to the east and west wings. In between the two sets of stairs is the entrance to the kitchen. Once you go into you're wing, there is two floors of straight hallway. The walls are black and the only light is from the torches hanging on the walls.

The main building is much more complex, twists and turns and only some of the halls are dark. Others are bright like a normal school. Ali walked me to each class because I couldn't comprehend the map I was given.

We stopped in front of our first class "You ready for this?" She asked.

I grinned "As all ever be"

She linked arms with me and we walked inside. She led me to the back of a normal school classroom and we took our seats. Everyone was chatty among themselves and Ali turned to me with a wicked smile.

"I can't believe we got dates with Devin and Xander!" She giggled.

"I wouldn't say dates" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Totally got dates!" She countered.

We giggled and blushed about the two boys. Ali told me about how Devin had liked her since she got here, she is only 15 and a half so well, a half a year. This school year doesn't change all at once. You begin at 15 and as soon as you turn 16 you grade to you're second year. Me and Ali will both go the our second year next September.

The teacher came to the front of the room She had light brown hair and was tall and skinny. She wore a professional looking outfit and high heal shoes. She had thick black glasses and her hair pulled back in a ponytail.

I noticed it was only witches in this class. That would make sense because this is my Witchcraft class. I had learned the difference between 'Witchcraft' and 'Black Magic' In this class we learn about everything witches can do, weather we are individually capable or not. We just learn everything. In black Magic class we actually preform what we learn. I was told that until I make a bond and gain my full power that I will just watch and take note on what other students are doing.

"We have a new student here today" She said. My timetable said her name was Mrs. Conners. "Skyler, is a human born witch so if she looks a little lost please be kind and help her out"

People turned around looking for the new student. I sunk into my seat not wanting to be looked at. Whispers and giggles sounded about the room.

"Yes, she's pretty we can see that. Now let's get on with the lesson" She instructed.

Did I hear that right? Clearly that's not what everyone was whispering, was it? I tried to shake that off, as well as the eyes I could feel on me whenever I looked down at my page. The seemed to come from all directions and every time I looked up about three or four different students would turn back to the teacher.

I tried to listen to what Mrs. Conners was saying and ignore the wondering eyes. "Witches are known as friendly, social people.... We can be very happy and bubbly but at the same time calm and collected but almost always submissive to other Superiors" She stated.

"Though the very famous Queen Isabella, was a Witch ruling along side Queen Harmony long before Superiors took over. Queen Isabella was a role model for witches at the time. She was at one point a poor girl and she was human born. But once she was able to create a bond to activate her power, of course she was one of the strongest witches on earth.

We will be studying the Harmony Castle and the past of both queens. At the end of the unite you will have to write an essay on everything you learned, but we will be on this subject for about a month"

This is the most I have listened to a teacher talk in my whole life. I guess I'm just not wanting to deal with the fact I'm always behind in school here as well as the fact I'm from a poor little town and am human. I never mind doing essay's though because it's really just summing stuff up, I'm good at that.

I actually listened to the rest of class after that. I was interested because I have never heard of this stuff before. I have seen pictures of the Harmony Castle in museums and stuff, but I never knew anything about who used to rule it.

Class ended rather quickly, and I fallowed Ali through another maze of hallways. Our next class was math and in this room everything was normal except that the room was dim and lit by torches like the hallways. I'm going to guess it is because there will be vampire's in this class..

We took our seats at the back and waited as people flooded in. Niki and Elliot walked in, Elliot looked rather annoyed and wearing sunglasses and Niki was texting on her cell phone. Without oven looking up she mumbled a greeting and sat beside Ali. Elliot dramatically collapsed into his seat.

"Gah! Thank god" He exclaimed pulling them off and shoving them in his pocket. "I hate sunglasses"

He was all of a sudden not in a bad mood anymore. He smiled widely at me "How is it so far?" He asked looking intently at me.

"Good, I actually learned a lot already"

Just them the teacher walked into the room "Hello class, guess what we are learning today? Algebra! Yay!" He chirped.

He shifted his eyes over his students "Oh! New student! Come here" He said in a sing song voice. I slowly got up and walked to the front of the room.

"What's you're name sweety?" He asked in a kind voice.

He had a green pendent ring on his hand. I think I saw my other teacher wearing a purple one. I'm guessing all the teachers wore color coded rings instead of necklaces.

"Skyler" I mumbled.

"Well Skyler welcome to Mr.Fishers math class! Tell us something about you're self?" He exclaimed. He seemed to be more of a crazed drama teacher not a math teacher.

"Uh.... I... Just moved here?" I offered.

"Really? I hadn't noticed" Even his sarcasm was spoke in a happy go lucky way. He laughed to himself "Well you can sit back down, I've had my fun"

I quickly made my way back to my seat. "He is a bit off his rocker" Elliot whispered. I nodded in agreement.

He taught the class with a strange, happy energy but at the same time it was no different then an other math class I have been to. Before long that class ended too, and we walked as a group to our next class. Then after that it was me and Elliot.

Now it was lunch time. I wasn't overly hungry but Niki insisted that we go to the coffee shop because she felt asleep on her feet. I fallowed the group as we left through the back entrance and walked down a path to the second largest building back here. It looked like any normal coffee shop was. Elliot was complaining about the sun and how it wasn't far he had to wear sunglasses. It was rather amusing if I do say so.

Inside the Coffee shop it reminded me of Starbucks. It basically was a Starbucks but privately owned and on a Superior school campus. We sat near the back of the room and Niki ordered her beloved coffee before she went into "zombie mode" as Ali called it. Ali bought some sort of pastry and Elliot refused to eat anything that wasn't healthy.

Ali spilled about our "date" with Xander and Devin. They went completely nuts about it. I tried to convince them it wasn't a date but they we not having any of that. I was secretly excited about it and Seth would be getting an earful of details once I get back.

We had to get back to class eventually though, we said our good byes and made our way to the next two classes before school was over and we would get ready for our "Date".

I honestly can't believe that I'm here at a superior school, I have friends and I'm going on a freaking date.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! :3 How do you feel about Skyler getting a date????? :O By the way, I changed the picture for Skyler to a better one! So go check that out. Also Here is a picture of The main school building and Devin