Status: Completed (:

I'll Do Anything to Have Her to Myself

I Like What You Did To Corey...

The next couple of months were strange and uncomfortable for Corey. He had to trudge into the studio everyday to work and watch helplessly as she and Shawn grew closer and closer. He got to talk to her every now and then and that made it a little easier. But, every time either one of them would leave a room, he’d watch them kiss. It made him sick. But, it was his fault. If he’d been honest from the get go, maybe he wouldn’t be in this mess. Who was he kidding? He probably would still be in the same situation. Surely, he would’ve messed things up somehow. At least he was able to patch things up so that they could be friends again. So, there’s that.

The Slipknot tour and cd was just getting ready to launch along with Flesh Martyr’s debut album. And Paul was right. Flesh Martyr would be joining them on their tour. Shawn had gone to grab some things they needed for the bus at the store the night before they were due to head out, leaving her and Corey alone for the first time in months. The tension in the room could be cut with a knife.

“Excited?” Corey asked her as he packed up his favorite mic, some cords, and some guitar accessories.

“Yeah,” she smiled. “I can’t wait. I don’t think I’ll be able to go to sleep tonight.”

He nodded, “What’d he have to go get anyway?”

“I guess just little stuff…..like toothpaste and stuff like that. He also said something about getting you guys some grease paint and picking your new masks up…”

“Oh yeah….I forgot about that.” He zipped the equipment bag up and sat down next to her drinking from his soda can. “You and Shawn…seem pretty happy.”

“Thanks.” She didn’t know what else to say to that. She just hoped this didn’t lead to an awkward conversation. She and Corey seemed to have mastered the art of the awkward conversation.

“He’s really lucky.”

“Thanks, again…You’re hair’s faded a lot…” She said observing the color in his hair and trying to change the subject.

“Yeah I need to redo it…I got the stuff I just….haven’t. Scarlett usually did it for me….she’s gone….and it’s kind of hard to do myself.”

“There’s a sink in there. You got the color with you?” He nodded and reached in to his bag pulling out a few jars of hair dye. “Come on, I’ll do it for you.” She had him sit in a chair and wrapped an old towel around his neck so the color wouldn’t get on his clothes. She was trying to put the color on a neatly as she could but his constant fidgeting wouldn’t allow it.

“God, that’s fucking cold.” He laughed and shivered as some of the dye ran down his neck. She bent down to wipe it off his neck and he turned his head causing her to get a face full of hair dye.

“Thanks for that.” She said looking at him.

He busted out laughing, “Oh my god.”

“Shut up….” She laughed as she tried to get it all off her face.

“You’re face looks like a fucking rainbow.” He said breathing hard from all his laughter. Just for that she took the dye brush, and painted his nose with it. Now, they were both laughing and trying to wipe the color of their faces before it stained. To him, it felt like things were like they were months ago. They were having such a good time for the first time in a while. They sat there talking and laughing and joking for a while until he said, “my head’s burning…”

“Ok,” she chuckled. “Lean back and I’ll rinse it out. It’s probably ready.” He closed his eyes as she poured cups full of water on the top of his head rinsing his hair careful not to get any in his eyes. It was nice having her this close to him again. She wrapped his hair up in the towel and asked him to sit up. Shaking the loose water off his hair with towel, she told him to check it out. He smiled when he looked at himself. She put the red and purple back in and added a blue-green color, too.

“I love it.” He said turning around and shaking his hair out a little. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, Faith.” She said with the corners of her lips pointed up.

He laughed a little, “Come here, you still got purple dye on your forehead.” He dabbed at it with a paper towel, gently trying to rub it off. “There, got it.” He hadn’t realized how close her face was to his or how sweet she smelled until then. His ice cool blue eyes met her green ones in a stare. He couldn’t take anymore. Her intoxicating breath drew him in and there was no turning back. He ran his thumb over her lips and inhaled sharply. He knew then that he had to taste her. There was no way around it. His lips crashed down to hers. There was no pushing him away; once their lips were connected they couldn’t be pulled apart. He backed her up against the bathroom wall and begin running his hands gently around her flesh. He heard her moan a little as his hand reached the waistband of her jeans as he pried the button apart. “Corey,” she breathed in his ear in a feeble attempt to get him to stop. He looked her dead in the eyes and shook his head, “I need you.” He kissed her again as he unfasten the button on his own jeans and pushed himself inside over and over. She bit at his neck and moaned, “Get in the chair.” Without a word, he backed up into the chair and pulled her on top of his lap. The months of sexual tension built up between them was like a dam that had just exploded. His eyes flipped backward in his head as she bounced on top of him with his hands rested on her hips. “Fuck…” he gasped as he felt himself release. She fell upon his chest allowing his arms to wrap around her. He kissed the top of her head. “God, that was amazing.” He told her. She looked at him and smiled but that smile faded when she heard a car door shut outside.

“Oh, my god. Shawn.”

“Damn it.” Corey cursed. They’d both completely forgotten. “I’ll run out there to help him get everything. Just stay in here for a couple minutes then come out. Ok?”

She nodded and got off of him and grabbed her clothes. He had his own clothing back in a matter of seconds and was out the door. She stood there getting dressed and it wasn’t long before an overwhelming feeling of guilt hit her. She couldn’t believe she’d done that to Shawn. If he found out, he’d hate her for sure. But being with Corey again, just felt right for some reason.

She walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later and the two guys were carrying in the supplies Shawn had purchased.

“Hey, I like what you did to Corey.” Shawn told her causing her eyes to nearly fly out of their sockets.

“What?”

“His hair. It looks cool.”

“Oh, that. Yeah. Thanks.” He kissed her cheek as he walked by. She glanced at Corey. Here they were all about to go on tour together and it looked like things were going to get messy.