Status: Completed (:

I'll Do Anything to Have Her to Myself

Remember, I'm The One With The Bat

She’d went back inside her room and Shawn was sitting up in bed smoking one of his cigars. “Where’d you go?”

“I couldn’t sleep so I went down to the pool for a swim.” She said uncoiling the towel she had wrapped around her torso, revealing to him the two piece black bikini underneath.

“God, you’re fucking beautiful.” He said staring at her with his jaw dropped.

“Thanks.” She blushed. He motioned for her to come over to him. When she did, he put his cigar out and took her hand pulling her onto the bed with him. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her lips.

“I love you.” He whispered.

“Love you too.” she replied back.

He allowed his hands to trace the outlines of the tattoos on her sides and stomach. Lingering for a little bit where her belly button ring hung. He pulled her forward with some force and his lips crashed onto hers with force. He untied the sides of her bikini bottom, letting it fall to the sides. Her skin was so soft. He groaned as he felt her slide onto him. He lay there enjoying the way she moved on top of him. Upon hearing her moans, he pulled her down on top of his chest as she still writhed on top of him. He panted heavily as her movements quickened.

“Oh, Cor-“ She stopped as soon as that syllable left her throat. He pushed her up off of him and the look in his eyes was frightening. He didn’t say anything. “Shawn….”

“Why the fuck did you just start to say his name?”

“It was an accident. I swear.” She pleaded.

“You said his name…while we were…..” he flung the lamp off the nightstand.

“Shawn, baby…”

“Leave me alone.”

“Shawn, please.”

“So, how long you been fucking him?” He asked harshly.

“I haven’t been….”

“Then why the fuck did you say his name?”

“I was talking to him down by the pool. I just have stuff on my mind that’s all. I swear to god.”

“He was at the pool with you?” He asked more annoyed.

“He was already down there when I got there. He was sitting on the deck smoking.”

“So, what? He got a free show?”

“Please don’t be like this.”

“Oh, I think I have a pretty good reason to be like this….”

She got dressed and grabbed a blanket.

“Where are you going?” he asked as she placed her hand on the doorknob.

“I don’t know…” She walked out the door.

Still pissed off and hurt, he didn’t even go after her. He just laid there and went back to sleep. He’d deal with everything in the morning.

The next morning he’d thought she’d be back but she wasn’t. He set of f looking for her so they could talk but he wasn’t having much luck. He knocked on the door of the hotel room that Maxx and Jackee were sharing.

“You guys seen Addie?”

“Uhh, no man. I thought she was with you?”

“We had a fight.” He told them as he came inside. “She left last night and I haven’t seen her since.”

“What happened?”

“Man, I got so mad I couldn’t even see straight.” He confessed. “I can’t believe she fucking did what she did.”

Maxx thought he knew what Shawn was talking about and nodded, “How’d you find out?”

“Find out? I was right there when she did it….” He looked confused.

“Huh?” Maxx said equally bewildered. “You couldn’t have been right there….”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“What the hell are *you* talking about?” Maxx retorted.

“I asked first.”

“Uhhh…..i don’t think it’s that important really…..”

“Maxx, tell me right fucking now.” He said. “And try to remember…I’m the one that carries the baseball bat…”

Maxx gulped, “She and Corey…..ummm……well…..it’s kind of a funny story.”

“Try me.”

He sighed, “Her and Corey slept together….”

“Yeah, like a couple nights after we all met…I know….”

He shook his head. “No man…….the night before we all left for the tour….”

“Are you fucking serious? So on top of everything else, she lied to me.” He yelled running his fist through the wall. “I gotta go have a talk with someone.”

He knocked on Corey’s door and got no answer. Evidently he was gone too. ‘How convenient.’ He thought. He went down stairs to check the dining area and the pool. There they were. Eating breakfast and having some coffee as if nothing were going on.

“Shawn.” She said looking up to see him seething worse than he was the night before.

“Hey man.” Corey waved nonchalantly.

“Shut the fuck up.”

“What’s your problem?” Corey asked him.

“Shawn, what’s going on?”

“You fucking lied right to my face last night.” He spat. “Your friend ratted you out.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“So, how long have you two been fucking behind my back? Cause I know about the night before we left.”

“That was the only time.”

“Ya know what? Nevermind. Don’t talk to me, you lying whore.”

“Dude. Watch it.” Corey warned him. "There's no reason to talk to her like that."

“Don’t tell me what to do. You’re lucky I don’t kill you where you stand.”

She got up and ran out to the bus. Maybe she could hide out there at least until they got to Des Moines that afternoon.

“Answer me.” Shawn continued to berate him. “How long have you been fucking my girlfriend?”

“I don’t have to deal with this.” He said charging off.