Status: Unfinished(on hold)

Louder Than Thunder

Meet You in The Clouds

I raced up the stairs stumbling over my own feet, ignoring the tears ripping from my eyes. I stumbled into my room and shut the door, and just in time I suspected. I heard footsteps coming down the hall a few seconds later, for my sake I turned and clicked the lock right before falling to my knees and watching the tears flow from my eyes. I didn't want to see people today, I just wanted to be alone with my pain.

Just as I picked my self and started towards the bathroom, I heard voices outside my door, one in particular, I'd know anywhere. Jared. My heart froze and I crept slowly to the door and pressed my ear against it.

"Dr. Lexing, you're in early. What're you doing here?" Said a voice I couldn't make out, must've been a janitor or something.
"Oh, you know just thought I'd come in early and get some paperwork done." He lied.
"Oh, alright well why are you up here? Your office is downstairs." The strange voice sounded suspicious, naturally he had a right to wonder why a 23 year old man was near all the rooms of 11 year olds.
"Well, sir, I went into my office and noticed that one of my patients left her journal in my room I was coming up to see if they were awake so I could return it. It's in my bag.." 'must be looking for me' I thought.
"They will be woken at 6:30 sir, please wait until then. Come, would you like some coffee?"
"Um, yeah sure. Would it be alright if I just went and placed the journal on her desk in her room?"
"err-- Yeah that would be alright which room?" 'Shit' I thought unlocking the door knob and running quietly to my bed, acting as if I was sleeping. I heard footsteps getting closer, "It's this one." Jared said to the strange man. The door knob clicked and then footsteps, then I felt a piece of paper slip under my pillow. I heard him walk to the door, then a little tap on the desk, and finally the click of my door. "Now, for that coffee?" I heard him say outside the door.

I waited until I could no longer here them walking to pick up the note he had placed under my pillow.

"Riley,"

it read,

You're the last appointment I have this afternoon, and I feel so bad about what happened, I want to make it up to you.. Let me?

Meet me out front at 3 pm.

-Love,
Jared"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry Its been crazy round my place lately I actually have been working on this chapter for a while couldn't do it all at once I'm trying to get another up today maybe on a different story. <3

Nate~