Status: Enjoy!

Episode Two: Lost in Paradise

Part One.

I waved to the screaming fans, a large smile plastered on my face. Thousands of people stood as a crowded mass in front of the stage. As I put the microphone closer to my mouth to speak, their screams grew louder in anticipation. I laughed at the joy of it.

“Hello Los Angeles!” I screamed.

Their cries turned deafening as a reply. All these people out here to see me was remarkable. Each of their faces were beautiful in their own way. It made my heart swell.

“As you all know, this is the second to last show of our tour before we go back to the studio. We just want to thank you for all the love and support you have given us during our rough patch these last few months. So, in saying all that, we would like to dedicate this song to you.” I spoke again into the microphone.

Anna began playing the opening notes of “Taking Over”, causing the fans to cheer.

After the news of Caleb’s death hit the media, our fans quickly gathered from all parts of the world to our aid. They sent me letters that spoke of losing loved ones, and how our music was able to help them cope with their loss. They sent us comfort and hope that touched my heart. With their words and gestures, I was able to move along.

Each show, no matter how tired I was, I gave them every ounce of my energy on the stage, and to give them one hell of a show. And at the end of each night, I would always dedicate “Cloud Nine” to my four boys that helped me before the tour started.

When the show had ended, I walked off the stage with sweat dripping from me. I was guarded all the way back to my dressing room, where I was surprised to see Dean and Sam waiting.

I smiled at my boys with relief that they were still alive. “Well, I’m sure glad you two are okay, but something tells me this isn’t just a friendly visit.”

“I wish it was, princess. Because God knows that we miss you. But we have a big problem.” Dean sighed, his hazel eyes sad.

“Let me shower, and then you can tell me what’s going on.” I told them.

Hurrying into the bathroom, I quickly showered. I scrubbed myself raw until I was sure that no body part had been untouched by the sweet smelling soap. I towel dried, and dressed into an old pair of jeans and plain white t-shirt. I met the Winchesters out in the dressing room ten minutes after I had first left. A record time for myself in the shower.

I sat down next to Dean, noting the dark circles under his eyes. Whatever it was that was bothering him, I knew it had to be bad.

“Tell me everything.” I said.

Dean sighed heavily. He did tell me everything, and none of it was what I wanted to hear in the slightest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. (: