Sequel: Addiction
Status: I have writer's block on the other stories </3

Wild Girl

I'm Back!

I drove down the rugged streets of my old city. Kells blaring out my twenty-twos and snap back to the side. I grinned as I saw my mom's house coming my way.

"Fucking whores!" I flipped off a group of girls walking my way.

"She's back?" I grinned and jogged up to the porch.

"She did what, four years in a detention center?" I opened my door.

My mom was a small woman. She had straight blonde hair. I walked right past her and straight to my fridge. I grabbed the two liter of Pepsi.

"Kota?" she looked at me.

"Yup?" I took a drink and sat on the counter.

"How are you?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well. Been out for about a year. Staying with Draven and Sixx and now I am home. He gave me the Mustang," I smiled and walked back outside to the dangerous car.

I turned on the car and switched the music to something hard.

"I'm back mother fuckers!" I stuck my middle fingers in the sky and drove off into town.

'I Wish You Would' filled the air and my speakers. I felt the car vibrating. I grinned devilishly at the poor city. I watched people walk by that looked at the car and freaked. This town hated me. I was a Rager. When I got mad, you knew and you knew what you did. I was a mad partier. I loved to get drunk and super stoned and go play. My name was Dakota Nicole Martin. Everyone around here knew me as Splix. I liked to split shit in half and sex. This town had no clue what kind of grudge I held on my shoulders.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is an intro chapter.