Sequel: Addiction
Status: I have writer's block on the other stories </3

Wild Girl

It's Goodbye

I woke up feeling off. I woke up sick. I've been living with MGK for a little over a year now. Well off and on for over a year.

I woke up on the couch. I had a migraine from last night's antics. I rolled over and felt my body hit the floor.

"Shi-" I heard footsteps on the stairs and jumped to my feet.

I was met with blue eyes and a girl. I gritted my teeth. Rage began to shoot through my veins like heroin. I was hurting. My heart was beating with pain. I smiled. I smiled a fake smile and walked upstairs.

He watched me. His eyes followed me. I watched him press his lips to her and she walk out the door. I plopped down on the floor and stared at my back pack. I knew what I had to do.

"I'm leaving. I'm moving back to Texas with my brother and I'm not coming back. I swear. I'm done," I laughed.

I dialed his number.

"Hey Kenny. It's Kota. I'm moving back. Clear out the room. Be there Saturday. Love you. Later," I left a voicemail.

Kells stood in the doorway. I smiled at him and began to stuff my clothes in my bag. I grabbed my Lace Up shirt he gave me and chucked it at him.

"Live your life. Leave me out of it," I stared.

"This is really happening for real. Isn't it?" I laughed.

"I regret ever fucking talking to you. Live your life and your dream. I'm going home and living my life without you and without Sam," I hiked it up on my shoulders and walked past him.

He watched me leave. I grabbed my keys and stared at Slim.

"I'll miss you," I hugged and kissed his cheek.

"By Kid," he kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

"Bye Brandon," I walked out of the door.

I threw my bag in the backseat and hit the road to Bell County in Texas. Time to go home where I belong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh