Sequel: Addiction
Status: I have writer's block on the other stories </3

Wild Girl

Lead You On

I walked into the House of Blue with a huge ass fucking smile. I was wearing my Reckless shirt that had my first original nickname on the back. I was the fucking Monkey.

"It's the other rager!" I stared at Letty.

"It's the fish factory," I walked away from her.

"Excuse me?" I turned around and faced her.

"You heard me. I suggest you walk away before I send your ass to the hospital," I flipped her off and downed my bottle of "water".

I felt the strong vodka pour through my body. I ran right straight into Kells.

"Fuck," I looked at him.

I stared. I bet he knew I was drunk and on something else.

"C'mere," he pulled me into a bathroom.

I slid down the door.

"You aren't sober. That's obvious. You aren't drunk either," I watched his eyes.

"Nope," he grabbed my arms.

"Heroin," he stared in horror at me.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and pressed my face into my knees. He sat down in front of me.

"When did you start?" his voice softened.

"Who said I stopped when I got locked up?" I peeked my eyes up at him.

He bit his lip and stared at me.

"Why?" I relaxed.

"She takes my pain away. She consumed me and has taken every inch of pain away from me," a look of horror flashed across his face.

"She'll take your life away," he showed me his scars.

"You don't understand," I rolled my eyes.

"Try me. I've lost friends to shootings and shit," I looked at him.

"My best fucking friend died because of me! If I would've kept my fucking mouth shut he'd be here with me. He's dead. I have nothing! I don't go home to my mom. I go home to a stranger that let her fucking boyfriend hurt me. I got home to shit. I have no home here. My friends fuckign left me for dicks. I don't have anyone anymore," I felt tears begin to fall.

"I'll be here," he looked sincere.

"You know nothing about me," I inched back.

"I want to. You're a really pretty kid. You've been through shit, but you never let it get you down. I don't think a heroin addiction could kill you," he pulled me against him.

I wrapped my arms around his back and cried into his shoulder. He tensed against me.

"Heroin sucks dick. Don't ever let that bitch fucking..." his eyes flew distant.

They happy and bright blue I had seen earlier had disappeared. They were cast over with memories and hopelessness. He seemed distant.

"I have an idea. I've never had a girl perform with me. Do 'Lead You On' with me?" he stood up.

"Okay," I tried to stand up.

He had my hands in his and he looked serious. It was almost scary.

"Me and you are talking after the show. I don't fucking care what time you have to be home or shit. We're talking," I tried to smile.

I paled.

"I don't have a home," his eyes flashed a devious spark.

"Come stay with me. I'll help," he smiled brightly.

I watched his hands. He was twidling his fingers. I felt the urge to tie it up. He took my hands and ran his fingers across each scar. They were self harm from being locked up for most of my life. He thumbed them lightly and ran his hand up my arm.

I knew there was a connection when he leaned in close to me. His lips brushed against mine and his hands had moved to my waist. I had no reaction except to kiss back. I was awaiting his next move. Whether that be taking back what he said or something else.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I use this song a lot, but if you listen to it, it has more than a Heroin reference. </3 especially with my Lead You On story.