Sequel: Addiction
Status: I have writer's block on the other stories </3

Wild Girl

School and Sports.. and Cars?

"Fuck you kid. You're doing a sport. I don't care what. You need to get you ass in school and a scholarship. Kay?" I stared at him as we walked through the school.

"I'll sign up for Cheerleading," I watched his blue yes grow dark.

"Bitch," I walked up to the first teacher.

"Can I help you?" she smiled.

"Martins. Attending senior year," I grinned.

She skimmed through her papers and handed me my folder.

"I'm glad you decided to attend," she stuck her hand out.

"Yeah? I guess I am too," I shook her hand.

I walked down towards the scheduling portiong of getting registered. I took one of the papers and marked down Pre-Cal, Psych 1, and Anatomy. They were all I needed to graduate.

"Advanved?" Kells stared at me.

"I'm a bad kid, not a lazy ass," I gave him my momst cocky grin.

"I believe it," he smiled and patted my back.

I handed them to my principal, whose name I couldn't remember to save my ass. I walked towards the sport's office. Kells was staring at me like I was insane. I grinned up at him.

"When are Cheer try-outs?" I stared at the lanky director.

"Here's the forms you'll need, Dakota. What made you come back?" he looked afraid.

"I need to graduate and I don't know," I smiled and took the forms.

"Well... You looked good. I hope you make try-outs. You'd be good. You're loud," he was trying to make small talk.

"I've got to go. Got things to do," I turned and walked out of the office.

"Go out for dance! Dakota! You know you were so talented! At least choir?" I paled and turned around and faced him.

"I stopped singing because of Sam," I turned and walked away.

Kells immediately noticed my distress. I walked out of the school and to my car.

"Why'd you stop?" I stared at him.

He looked at me seriously. His eyes were hard and he seemed disturbed.

"I stopped because my inspiration died," I smiled and got into my car.

"Ah," he looked in the back of my car.

"It's not cleaned. My speakers kind of messed it up," I winked.

"Speakers? Like a system," I stared him with the most sarcastic face.

"Duh!" I turned my car on and plugged my phone in.

I grabbed my remote and turned my bass up. I rolled the windows up and turned the volume on. I searched through my music and grinned evily at my personal favorite playlist.

"Ready to have an orgasm in my car? It's a moving vibrator," I giggled and played my song.

'Wild Boy', the Ricky Luna mix from Project X began to blare and my car began to shake. His eyes went wide.

I put my car in reverse and began to back out of the parking lot. Kells was going H.A.M. in his seat. I grinned and got onto the main road to home. He was contently head banging his happy ass the whole ride home.

-

Slim and Dubo were sitting outside staring at my car. The minute I shut it off they raced over. I'm talking two black kids staring at a car that a white girl spent atleast ten grand perfecting.

"That your system?" I smiled when I got out.

"No shit. I spent my life savings on this bad boy!" I sat on the hood of my Mustang.

She was painted black. On the back was a Lace Up sticker and Monkey across the top of the rear window.

"Inside she has leather seats, and twenty-twos. A Sony stereo system controls the speakers. She rides smoothly. I had to replace the brakes and tires, but she's a bad ass. Suits me," I kissed the hood.

"Transmission?" I stared at them.

"C'mon. She's a V-6. She's also manual. I like it when she purrs," they looked at me like I was the hottest chick alive.

"Continue. We like you more now," Slim inched closer to it.

"Well. She was my brother's car. Then he got the Eclipse. I had saved ten grand. It all went into this girl. Her seats were custom made. She was originally going to be my brother's street racing car, but he gave it to me. I had just got my license and he wanted me to drive a good car. She's dangerous. She's been in the car hospital once. I wrecked her by accident. Rear-ended. Now then. Her lights are special," I climbed in through the passenger window.

I flipped a switch and red neon lights began glowing on the inside and outside. I smiled proudly and I began to pet her dash.

"Orgasm. Her speakers are... Just damn," I smiled at Kells.

"We heard it a mile away," I blushed.

"Her cheeks are pink!" I looked down and shut off my neon.

"Shut up," I got out and smiled at them.

"When can I drive?" I turned and stared at Dubo.

"Over mah damn body! My car," you could hear the Texas twang in my voice.

"Greedy bitch," I lifted my shirt up and flashed him my thong.

"Jealous boy," I winked and hopped up the stairs and into the house.

Ashleigh was sitting on the couch watching TV. I smiled at her.

"How was registration?" I sat next to her.

"Fascinating. Kells gave me hell about joining a sport, so I chose Cheerleading. Try-outs are like tomorrow and he's hell bent on going and watching chicks in spankies," she giggled.

"Man-whore," she smiled at me.

"I think I'm going for choir again," I looked at her.

"Again?" she had a curious face.

"I stopped after Sam died. He kind of was my inspiration. Kells is fricking pestering me about it," I stuck my tongue out.

"He does that. He's attempting to help you," I gave her a small smile.

"Baby steps," I looked and saw Skinny Jeans in the doorway.

"Kota? C'mere," he was using his finger to tell me to come to him.

"Yes Boss," I rolled my eyes.

He directed me up the stairs and into his room. It was a mess. I sat on his bed. He threw himself down next to me.

"So. The couch must be uncomfy. Sleep with me?" he had his hands on his stomach.

"Awkward? Why?" I said down next to him.

He shrugged and watched me. I ran my fingers through my short, blonde hair. He smiled.

"You're being quiet," he stated the obvious.

My mind was running a million miles an hour. I just stared at him.

"Dakota?" he called me by my first name.

I felt the heat rising to my cheeks.

"I've got to pee," I got up and walked out of his room.

I walked into the bathroom and straight to the sink. I turned on cold water and splashed it onto my face. I was hot and I had no clue why. I just stared at myself in the mirror. I searched my face. I had began to fill out and gain some weight. What was Kells doing to me? I opened the door. He was sitting next to the bathroom, texting. Probably tweeting. I figured out a second later.

'Please?' he texted me.

"Oh fine," I smiled.

"I'm asking you to permanetly move in with us," I stared wide eyed.

"We got to run to my mom's to do this," he smiled brightly.

"Fun," he took my hands and dragged me to my car.

I was curious to see how life with Machine Gun Kelly was going to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://media.popularmechanics.com/images/2010-mustang-430-1208.jpg

The car.