Sequel: Addiction
Status: I have writer's block on the other stories </3

Wild Girl

Cheer Try Outs

"Damn!" I stared at the blonde idiot next to me.

"Shut the fuck up. I didn't have to invite you," I smiled up at him.

"Kota!" I looked at Shawn and immediately thought gay.

"Douche," I hugged him.

"Warm up and tumble!" I looked at him.

"What are you?" I smiled.

"I'm the manager of the girls cheer squad," I rolled my eyes and sat on the gymnastic floor.

I began to stretch out my body. Kells sat on the ground next to the floor. I rolled backwards onto my feet and walked to the corner.

"Hey! Tumbling!" I watched grils move out of the way.

"I doubt you'll land it," Kells winked.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. I took a step and completed a front handspring punch front.

"Try me," I stuck my tongue out at him.

I walked back to the opposite corner. I twisted my body to the right to prepare myself for a twist. I took a running approach at a round-off backhandspring and did a 360 right twist. I landed it and smiled at Kells.

"Want to keep smack talking?" he was flirting with some cheerleader.

I felt a spark of jealousy flare inside of me.

"Kota! Dance!" I smiled at Shawn.

"Play me a song or give me your iPod," he handed me my Galaxy.

"Dance to your music," I smiled and put my headphones in.

"Can I do a full routine? Since I have my phone, I can do my song," he gladly plugged it into the small stereo system.

"Only to "Imma Shine" by Youngbloodz," I stepped onto the floor.

"He pisses me off," I muttered.

I felt the bass begin to flow as I started to dance. I moved my hips and stomped to the beat, while looking like a professional. Shawn was cheering me on. I noticed Kells was watching me.

"Go hard Splix!" I felt the music turn into Roy Jones.

I began my tumbling pass. A round-off, back handspring with a double pike flip. I landed and finished my performance. I wiped the sweat off my forehead. I was hot, out of breath and pissed.

He walked up to me. I stared at him.

"Out of my face," I pushed him out of my way and walked to the water fountain.

"Who pissed you off?" he stood next to me.

"Out. Of. My. Face," I stared him hatefully.

He held his hands up and walked back to the bleachers. I was super jealous. The dumb brunette whore sat next to him. I rolled my eyes.

"Want to go to the gym?" Shawn winked.

"Hero," I grabbed my tape and pre-wrap.

I began taping my knuckles on the walk to the private gym.

"Coach says you have a spot as a tumbler!" I hugged him.

"Thank you!" I kissed his cheek.

He plugged my Galaxy into the surround system. I smiled at the punching bag. I had taped my knuckles. Red pre-wrap with black tape. I was to be feared. I sat down on the floor and began to tape my ankles. I grabbed a jump rope and began to jump with the rope.

"I wanted to be a pro MMA fighter!" Shawn laughed.

"You have the best body for it," he checked out my abs.

I was at about a hundred before I stopped and walked to the bag. I touched the fabric. It was typical bag fabric. It was worn and black. I began to start hitting it.

"That bitch," I hit the bag so hard the chain began to rattle.

"Who?" I stopped the bag from hitting me.

"Fucking Kelly!" I stared at Shawn.

"What about me?" I stared at the blue eyed kid who was behind me.

"Nothing," I blushed.

"Liar," he looked at me deeper and I swear he was breaking down every movement I made.

"Nope," I walked past him and grabbed my bag.

"Dakota!" he chased after me.

I turned and face him.

"It doesn't concern you. My emotional bull shit is mine to deal with. I'll figure shit out later," I climbed into my car.

He sat in the passenger seat. The tension between us couldn't even be cut with a knife. He had no clue what was running through my head. Aside from the fact he had kissed me the first day we really met... He just had no clue I was beginning to fall for him.