Sequel: Addiction
Status: I have writer's block on the other stories </3

Wild Girl

Admitting?

I sat downstairs after my shower. Kells and I still weren't talking. I was tired. School started in two days. I laid down on the couch. I was in shorts and a tank top. I had my phone in hand and headphones in my ears.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and Slim was about to touch me again.

"Hey!" I pulled my headphones out and stared at him.

He sat down next to my feet.

"What's going on?" he eyed me suspiciously.

"School's starting soon. I'm enjoying my free time," he rolled his eyes.

"Mmhm. No, between you and Kells," I stared at the black man.

"Nothing," I was lying, but I hoped he wouldn't catch me.

"Bull. I see you look so down everytime a new girl shows. I think you're trying to tell yourself something else," I shrugged.

"His life, not mine. I have a boyfriend," Slim laughed.

"Shawn?" I smiled.

"Talking to him at least." he nodded.

"Have fun with that, but I think you're lying to yourself," I smiled as he walked away.

"I think so too," I muttered when he left.

He was rght. I had been lying to myself the whole month I've lived with them. I was jealous of every girl he had brought home. I knew better to tell him, because I knew he didn't think the same of me.