Sequel: Addiction
Status: I have writer's block on the other stories </3

Wild Girl

Tour Proposition

I came home from school. My head was pounding. I was sick to my stomach. I was pissed. Kells was sitting on the porch talking to another girl. Probably another whore who just wanted his dick.

"Hey!" he grabbed my arm.

"What?" I gave him my best fake smile.

"I've got a huge conflict," I stared at him.

"Seriously?" I was blank with emotion.

"I'm going on tour and I really want you to go," he looked serious.

"I can apply for online classes through the school," I smiled.

"Yeah. I don't think public attendance... Is going to be any good," I looked down.

"What happened?" he pulled me against him.

His warmth radiated across my skin. He hands held me tightly against his body. I gripped his shirt and broke down into his chest. He pulled my face up to meet his eyes.

"Splix doesn't cry, but Dakota does," he wiped my falling tears.

"I hate it," he still cupped my face and continued to wioe the tears.

"Hate what?" I rolled my eyes.

"People. Sick of ignorance," I pulled away and walked inside.

I think he caught the fact I was building the wall up again. I sat my bag down by the door and walked into his room. I laid down on his bed and put my headphones in. Taylor Swift began to fill my ears.

"It was enchanting to meet you," I sang softly to myself.

"I bet," Kells laid across my stomach.

"Fat ass!" I pushed him off of me and onto the floor.

"What are you singing?" he pulled me on top of him.

"Taylor Swift. Suck my dick," I straddled him.

It hadn't clicked he was running his fingers up my bare legs. I felt him pull me down against him. He sat up and was mere inches from my face. I felt my eyes widen. I swallowed hard.

"Dakota?" I stared at him, speechless.

"What?" I felt like Hinate from Naruto.

"Are you okay?" I nodded and climbed off of him.

"Fine," I squeaked and walked out of his room.

I walked outside. The hot wednesday sun beat down against my skin. I began my little walk towards the graveyard to visit Sam.

-

There were more flowers. I stared at all of the colors and smiled.

"I have fallen for him," I knelt down and faced the headstone.

"I have fallen so fucking hard. He makes me want to try to be better. I have been sober for two weeks. I'm so afraid to tell him Sammy! I just don't want rejection. I don't want to give him something I know won't mean much," I blushed because I was talking about my virginity.

I sat there for what seemed like an eternity before I decided to leave. I had called my school on the way and said I wanted to apply for online courses. My job required me to travel. They gave me what I needed and I left it at that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know updating a lot.