Forever Kingdom

Our tale begins with Zectonia,
Or so that's where we will be reading from,
the tale of existence itself began many, many moons before this but we,
Yes we, my readers, we are starting from here!

And so. Ran by the knight's Templar's of Zectonia, lay a castle.
Here lay the most vibrant town and castle among all the lands.
Zectonia was made up of three different sectors of all sizes.
The castle, huge and as high as the eye can see at least the tower part in the middle went pretty high up. Then there is the inner city kingdom outside of the castle, which was also just as vast as the castle if not more so and then the outer-village surrounding the city walls. There was a lot of the village that surrounded these walls but not as big as the town within. With all sorts of trade and services. You could find any wares you could imagine there and whatever you set your mind on, almost, for a price of course.

All of our starting heroes - Ecton, Blossom Marie and Helenas, were stationed and lived there in the village. Though, they had not always lived there. Nor would they always live out the rest of their lives there.

For what the future holds, no one was prepared for.

I say no one...Some were prepared for... At least some.

Ok I say some or many, I feel like most were prepared for, or ARE prepared for if you know what I mean, well you will know "What I mean" if you don't already. Most are prepared for, or at least aware of, whether they talk about it or try to do anything about it or not!.... If you want to know the rest then you will just have to read the whole story.
  1. Chapter 1
    The Begining of it all
  2. Chapter 2
    Ectoneous Immortal's Legacy
  3. Chapter 3
    The True Blood Of Helenas
  4. Chapter 4
    Marie, Out Of The Dark & Into The Light
  5. Chapter 5
    Where We Go From Here