Love Like a Tidal Wave

Don't play stupid with me

Tony and I walked into the psychologist's office with a huge smile on our faces. She examined us with a huge smile on her face as well. We greeted her and sat down on the couch for our last and final meeting. It would be the last time we ever sit there because everything was being settled next week. We already notified our attorneys about our unanimous decision.

Dr. Smith crossed her leg over the other and held her chin with her hand. She still had the smile on.

"Didn't sleep at all?" She asked, knowing what we did last night. We both shook our heads a “no” and her smile grew wider. "Excellent. What happened to your jaw?” She asked Tone. I had forgotten that I punched him multiple times last night. I stared at him before he answered.

“It’s a long story.” He replied, looking down with a broad smile on his face.

She made a disturbing face, drawing her eyes to her file. “I don’t want to know.”

“Oh NO. We’re not those kinky exotic types of couple. NO. I don’t even go down on him!” I said, making a disgusting face. I’m not very keen on role playing or anything dirty and exotic with Tony.

“She actually never has no matter how much I beg or how much money I offer her.”

She made a more disturbing/shocking face that made my cheeks burn. Tony can never explain these kinds of situations in a non-sexual or appropriate way, as always.

“Oh my god, we’re just making this worse.” I covered my face in embarrassment.

“We’ll just start our final session, shall we?” Dr. Smith pressed her lips together.

“YES.” Tony and I said in unison.

"Actually, we have something to tell you first. Go on baby." I faced Tony while I squeezed his hand. He turned to the psychologist, rubbing my hand.

"What do you guys have for me?" She lifted her head off her hand and straightened herself in her seat. Tony glanced at me before facing her again.

"We're getting divorced."

Smith’s smiled dropped suddenly and her mouth parted. Confusion filled her eyes and face while Tone continued. "We both cheated and we had a long discussion about it after we had…sex. Our decision was that we're going to get divorce but still see each other."

She mouthed out a “what” as she removed her leg off the other and stared at us, still in utter shock. She paid close attention to the words fleeing our mouths.

"Getting married was probably the worst idea." I informed her but she was still speechless.

"But we're okay with our decision. We don't want to continue hurting each other so it's best that we don't have a document entitling us to be faithful to one another when we weren’t. Like what kind of marriage do we have?"

"WHAT!?” She finally snapped. “You guys belong together! You're the perfect pair! You're each other's soul mate! Why would you want to throw away your marriage?"

"We're always fighting and we completely lost our trust for one another. She fucked my best friend."

"And he slept with mine." I added. She rubbed her temples, murmuring inaudible words.

"Dr. Sm—"

"Mmm," she put her finger up, not wanting us to interrupt her. She wanted some silence so she could think for a few minutes while we waited for her to speak again. She took a few deep breaths, closing her eyes. "Mr. Perry and Mrs. Hernandez, I just don't understand why you guys have the need to get divorced if you're still going to be together? Can you please break it down for me because I-I just don't understand."

"We'll basically be together but not exclusively. We'll be able to see other people if we wanted. I'm still going to be helping her with the kids under the same roof. That won’t cause us to fight anymore. We won’t have to worry about where we’re going and who we’re going to be seeing because we won’t be married."

"With all due respect, are you really trying to tell me that you guys are going to be fuck buddies again? You guys will be cheating on your ‘future’ relationships just so you two can have sex and still be a part of each other's lives?" She said with an angry tone in her voice. This was probably the first time we heard her use such strong language.

"That's another thing, we'll be telling our girlfriend or boyfriend that we live together and do stuff. You know?" Tony answered but Dr. Smith got up from her chair and paced around the room, rubbing her face and muttering more words that we couldn’t really understand.

"And if that doesn't work, we'll be friends while we date other people." I added but it didn't seem to make her happy.

"You can't even sleep with another man, Carolina. Or even date one for so long."

"Correction, she has. She slept with Mike." Tony said proudly with a smile.

The psychologist glared at both of us before speaking again. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!?"

"We—"

"You guys are corrupted! That’s what’s wrong! You have trust issues and you're going to let that ruin the most important relationship in your whole life!? Are you seriously going to go back to the life you had before falling in love? What about the kids? What do you think is going to run in their minds when they see their parents hooking up with other people? Are you really going to send that message to them?" It surprised us that she was yelling at us because she never really did that to us before but we had our reason.

"Our dating life will be done outside of the house."

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO!" She yelled.

"With all due respect Dr. Smith—"

"Don't 'with all due respect' me!” She mimicked Tony’s voice. “I worked so hard to save your marriage and you're just deciding to throw it all away because you both cheated and don’t want to fix it? Do you know what that tells me? You're slapping me in the face! That’s the message you’re showing me!"

"We're sorry if it made you upset."

"Upset?" She scoffed. "This isn't happening. You guys can't get divorced. You're supposed to be together forever like those fairy tale stories." She clenched her hair and continued walking around the room. She peered through her files and papers while Tony and I burst in laughter. She stopped moving and turned to us.

"I'm sorry, I can't keep this going." Tony laughed looking at me and throwing himself back on the couch.

"We were just joking around with you." I smiled and leaned on Tony's arm. He twined his fingers with mine as we smiled at the doctor.

“You two aren’t getting divorced?” We both shook our heads, still laughing. "That was NOT funny. I seriously thought you guys were stupid enough to even make that decision." She walked back to the couch and chair area. She placed one hand on her hip while she pinched the top part of her nose with the other, calming herself down.

"It was pretty entertaining. Isn't that right babe?" The Star Wars fanatic looked to the side and smiled at me. I nodded my head with a smile and kissed him. Dr. Smith finally calmed down and sat back down on her chair and took a drink out of her cold water bottle that was on the small table on her right.

"That was not funny." She repeated again. Tony and I chuckled. "Today's lesson is just paper work and a few questions." She took out some papers from the file and passed it to us. Tony took them and we both stared at them. One was a survey we both had to complete separately; the others were papers we had to sign to conclude the therapy sessions.

Once we finished filling them out, we handed them back to her while she spoke about some relevant information about our marriage and goals.

"So are you keeping your job or what ended up being your decision?"

"I actually told the owner of the shop that I needed time off but I ended up calling them before coming here that I wanted to quit." I squeezed his hand.

She smiled, nodding. "No more babysitter?"

We both shook our heads. "Nope. I leave for tour in a few days. I actually miss it but not as much as I miss having my wife with me." He looked down at me and kissed me softly once again.

Dr. Smith smiled from ear to ear. "I'm very happy that you're staying together and that you two are happy with one another again. I wish you guys the best."

"Thank you very much." Tony got up and I followed suit. We shook her hand and said goodbye for the last time. Tony held my hand when we walked out of her office and onto the parking lot. He pulled me closer to him and pecked me a few times before saying "I love you, Arizona."

I scrunched my nose as I smiled. "I love you too, Mike. I mean Tony."

He got mad but we ended up laughing out loud. "Don't ever make another joke about Mike because I will seriously punch him." He said with a bright smile on his face still.

"Don't ever talk or see Feena again or I'll cut her." I also said while smiling. He let go of my hand and threw it around my neck and pulled me in closer. He kissed the top part of my head and I snaked my left hand around his waist while I interlocked my fingers with his right hand that was over my shoulder with my other hand.

When we reached the car, he turned to the side and wrapped his other arm around my neck. His lips brushed against mine softly but then started to get a bit rough.

"You turn me on so much." He said between our kiss. His hands slid down to my shorts where his needy hands were starting to undo the buttons.

"Jaime and the guys are waiting for us." I circled his neck with my arms and gazed into his brown eyes. I can actually say I was truly happy to have him back to the way he was before all this mess.

"Just a quick one," he went back to kissing me. I shook my head until he found my weak spot. And just like that, I made his little wish come true.

We drove to Jaime's place after our little shenanigan. Leia and Nick were at the San Diego Zoo with my dad so we had the afternoon all to ourselves. When we arrived, we walked hand in hand with a 24 pack of beer. We let go when we started greeting everyone inside. I went out to the back yard where the ladies were while Tony stayed with the men inside the house. Mike was outside smoking and talking to Stace.

I hugged Stace then Mike next.

“How about you go inside and hang out with the men while us, girls, talk.” Stace smacked his arm and headed to the other girls. Mike looked at me with a curious smile on his stupid face.

"You ladies going to talk about each of our dick sizes?" He smiled, talking a drag from his cigarette.

"You're nowhere near the top Mikey." Cara said while opening a can of beer. They all laughed hard while his smile dropped. I ended up snickering lightly.

"Fuck you," he muttered under his breath.

"Mike, if it helps, you're number one on the top list of best fuckers." I told him quietly with a wink. His smile returned and I knew he was going to be cocky about it. "Tony thinks he is. So shh." I put my finger on my mouth. He chuckled lightly and threw his cig on the ground then stepped on it. He left inside and I walked over to the patio sunbed in the middle of the backyard.

"Sexy mama coming through!" Cara shouted and I laughed. I lied down on the bed between Bekah and Stace. Stacy was on her iPhone probably on Instagram or Twitter. Cara was drinking her beer and also on her phone. Bekah was staring at me with a small smile.

"So have you and Jaime had sex on here?" Cara asked out of the blue.

"Where don't we have sex?" Rebekah replied, rubbing her small tummy. I couldn't wait until she got a huge stomach. She's so tiny and petite that a big stomach on her would be adorable just like when Cara got pregnant of Mason.

"Jaime looks like the sweet love making guy." I commented, playing around with my blackberry.

"Hey hey hey. He can get a little rough." Bekah but her hands up making us smile. "He may look sweet and innocent, but in bed, his whole personality changes."

Stace laughed out loud, putting her head down on the bed cushion. "I can never picture Hime being rough. He’s just so sweet and adorable.”

"Vic looks like the passionate steamy sex kind of guy." Bekah smiled and opened up the wedding dress magazine she had laying on the bed.

"Oh, he is." Cara smirked, looking up and thinking of it.

"Okay don't get wet now." I elbowed her.

“Hey, he gets rough and dirty. But I like sweet love unless I’m drunk. He can do whatever he wants to me.” She made a sexy face that made me laugh. "Psh, Tony looks like..."

"He can be super sweet and passionate but dominates at one point and gets really rough." The baby mama finished the sentence for Cara. I laughed at her accuracy. When he’s high or drunk he takes control or when I tell him to go fast…or when he has to prove something. All the other times were passionate just like our little fun in his car. "I'm right huh?"

I nodded my head, confirming it, while I laughed into the pillow. “I like it slow and passionate. A few hard and quick thrusts here and there.” I made a weird face and Rebekah laughed.

"Now, about Mr. Whiskey Hands..." Cara pinched me and I glared at her before looking at Stace. "Down and dirty, role player, dominant, and you’re his submissive?” She winked when I looked back at her.

Stace smiled widely. "He can be passionate, okay? Just because he looks like an asshole—even though he is—doesn’t mean he’s a freak in the sheets."

"But he prefers not to, huh?" Beks looked at her. Stacy’s face flushed red and she looked down again.

"I don't like when he is." She said through the bed cushion that made it sound like muffling. We all just cracked up and started talking about our sex lives with the men. Then they asked about our last meeting and what our final decision was. I didn’t want to bring up the whole me-sleeping-with-Mikey thing because Stace doesn’t know and I didn’t want her to know. I actually want Mike and her to work out. Perhaps Mike needed someone to slap some sense in him so he can finally settle down with her.

Tony and I left to pick up the kids. We were coming back tomorrow for Jaime's carne asada for his birthday. When we arrived at my dad's house, I made sure Tony stayed as close to me as possible once we got off the car. My dad didn't like Tony since he heard about the whole divorce court situation because he didn't want to believe I cheated on him. I told him I didn't so now he thought Tony cheated.

"Baby, you're dad's not gonna hit me. Once we tell him we're not getting a divorce he'll understand."

I pulled him back before he went ahead and knocked on the door. "Stay behind me. You heard what he told you at our wedding."

"I..." he didn't finish his sentence. He just stayed behind, snaking his arms around my waist and kissing my neck and shoulder.

"Tony," I laughed as we walked up the apartment steps. He bit down on my shoulder and I laughed even more. I faced him and he kissed me.

"You're so beautiful," he kissed me again. "I love you." I raised my hand to his hair and played with it while smiling.

"I love you too."

"Y tus hijos te estan esperando." We both pulled away from each other as we heard my dad's voice. He looked mad and stepped back into the small apartment.

"We got caught." Tony made an O face and I smacked his chest and entered the house, chuckling. "Don't you remember when we used to ditch class and come here to have some fun?" He grabbed my sides and I ran away from him since he knew my tickle spots.

"That was years ago," I moved a stray hair that was bothering my face.

"Don't you want me to refresh your memory?" He whispered, pulling me back with his arm from my waist. He nibbled on my ear and I covered my mouth since I was giggling loudly.

"We're here to pick up the kids," I whispered back and kissed him before entering the living room.

"Mommy," Nick exclaimed, walking towards me. I crouched down and picked him while kissing him.

"Leia, let's go princess."

"I'm coming, I'm coming." She exit my old room with her stuffed panda that she got from the zoo. We said our goodbyes to my dad and left to our house.

Image

"When were you planning on telling me that you and Mike had sex?" Stace turned me around roughly at Jaime's birthday party. I was heading inside to grab Leia and Nick a sweater from my bag since it was getting cold and I didn’t want them to catch a cold.

"What?" My heart accelerated but I tried to remain calm. She probably heard it from someone else. I know Mike would never tell her because he never mentioned any of the girls he slept with to his girlfriends. He also knew not to tell anyone about us because I'd kill him or Tony would.

"Don't play stupid with me, Carolina." Her voice cracked. "Did you or did you not sleep with him again?"

"Again? Where are you getting all this from?" I jerked my arm away from her tight grip.

"I'm not stupid. I know you and Mike have feelings for each other ever since you two met." I didn't say anything. She was right, in a way but... "Mike told me everything about you, Tony and him. You were supposed to be Mike's. He never got over it and he still thinks you two belong together."

"He's lying." I tried walking away but she stopped me once again. I didn't want to talk about it, I never will. It was something I was avoiding because I didn't want to believe Mike still had feelings for me all these years. I kind of had a feeling but I thought it was just a stupid feeling.

"Whenever he gets drunk he's always mentioning your name. And if he sees you, he starts talking trash about Tony saying he stole you from him. He also told me what you were telling him the night he took you home from the bar. Since that night, he hasn’t stopped talking about you.” She told me with a tear drop rolling down her cheek.

"He was drunk. What makes you think he's telling the truth?"

"I’ve known Mike for a very long time to know what he feels in every situation and when he’s lying to me."

"Oh, so he's the one that said we slept together, more than once?" I questioned.

"No, the way you got offended proved that you did."

I maintained my stare at her, showing no emotion at all. I could still find a way out of this.

Stace reached into her pocket and took out a necklace—MY necklace that had my name on it. I tried keeping my straight face on. "I found this on his bed yesterday. Then I found this..." She took out a ring from the same pocket. "...in his truck.”

I stared at both the jewelry in her hands. I didn't know what to say to her. I'm caught. I was trying to come up with a lie but what could I say? Mike stole my jewelry? But that would make him hate me and I didn't want that. I didn’t want any drama. I thought everything was over already.

"Now, if I'm not mistaken, these belong to you. You're the only Carolina that we both know of. So you can't lie to me." She started to cry.

"What makes you think the ring is mine? The only rings I wear are my wedding and engagement rings."

She slapped me across the face and it boiled the blood on my veins. I wanted to retaliate but I couldn't because I did have sex with Mike and I was just beating around the bush. I did the same to Tone two days ago, so I understood the slap.

"Don't lie to me, Carolina." She cried out. "You're the one telling me that Mike is good for me because we belong together while you sleep with him. I don't understand. Does Tony know that you slept with his best friend?"

I was still refraining from punching her in the face. And the more she talked, the more I wanted to hit her.

"What's going on here?" Cara walked up to us.

"Cara, this doesn't involve you right now!" Stacy growled then started breathing loudly. I could see Cara looking at me from the corner of my eye but I kept my eyes at Stace.

"We're at Jaime's birthday party. I don't think it's an appr—" she slapped me again but this time I reacted by shoving her away from me that made her lose balance and fall onto the grass. I grabbed her by the collar and punched her face while Cara tried getting me off her. I heard people running from the distance but I was too busy dealing with Stace.

"Carolina! Get off her!"

"Get off me!" Stace yelled.

We rolled over and she started punching my face and yelling out things like calling me a backstabbing slut. Someone tried pulling her but I elbowed her on the head and climbed on her again. I had acrylic nails on so I couldn't really give her a good punch.

“Mommy!” Leia cried out.

"CAROLINA!" I heard my husband shout but I ignored him. He grabbed me and pulled me away from Stacy. She ended up kicking me so I tried doing the same but Tony pulled me far away from her.

"What the hell is going on!?" Tony shouted at both of us. I struggled to get away from his strong grip but it was no use. Stacy spit some blood onto the ground while darting her eyes at me—those murdering eyes.

"I don't know. Carolina why don't you tell your husband what happened?"

Mike looked at me in fear as he held back Stace. Tony and I agreed to keep the cheating thing a secret and I didn't want to say anything in front of the crowd. It's Jaime's birthday and we practically ruined it already. I didn’t want to make things worse.

"Let go of me," I shoved Tony away and started walking to the house but seeing someone's face stopped me from entering.

"Comadre!" Feena exclaimed with a huge smile on her face. I turned my head and saw Tony's face turn pale. My fist clenched up and I swung to hit her but I got pulled away by Jaime.

“No more fighting,” the birthday boy hissed. Feena looked at me in total shock and confusion.

"Are you Feena?" Rebekah asked coming from the crowd towards my ex-best friend.

"Yeah?" Fee scrunched her eyebrows as she took a glance at Rebekah and back to me but Rebekah gave her a mean ol’punch in the face. Jaime let loose of his grip on me while I ran to Bekah and Feena. Knowing Fee, she will beat up Beks and drag her across town making her beg.

"THAT'S FOR BEING A GOOD FOR NOTHING TWAT!" Bekah shouted at her.

Feena held on to her bloody nose as she regained her strength to punch Jaime's fiancée back but I grabbed her wrist before she could touch the little girl.

"She's pregnant and you're not going to lay a hand on a pregnant woman." I said through my clenched teeth. I heard Rebekah jumping up and down behind me getting ready to fight back.

"A mi me vale madre si esta embarazada!" (I don’t give a shit if she’s pregnant or not.)

"It's okay Carolina, I can take her down!" Rebekah walked around me giving Feena a good chance to swing but I shoved Feena away. Tony, Vic and Jaime came to grab each of us before another fight started.

"QUE TE PASA, CAROLINA!?" (What's wrong with you, Carolina?!)

"WHO THE HELL INVITED HER!?" I shouted to the crowd behind me.

“I did. I didn’t know you were mad at her.” Jaime answered innocently.

"ESTAS LOCA!” Feena yelled at me. “No me toques, Jaime!" (You’re crazy! Don’t touch me, Jaime!)

"Feena, she knows." Tony said. Her mad expression washed away from her face while she turned her attention towards me. I wanted to punch her just once since Tony nearly killed Mike. I wanted my turn with Feena, or should I say Deanna.

"Let go of me Tony!" I shouted. He did as I said but grabbed me again when I was storming to Feena's way.

"Just one more punch, Vic. Please!" I heard Rebekah say, also trying to get away from his grip.

"Carolina. I'm so sorr—"

"SAVE IT! No lo quiero escuchar! Deja a mi y mi familia en paz. Nunca quiero mirarte otra vez." I heard Leia and Nick crying so I walked away from Tone and went to them. I crouched down and hugged them, letting them know everything was okay and that I was fine.

Feena was escorted away from Jaime’s house and Mike still held onto Stace. They were arguing with each other but I didn’t want to hear it. I just wanted to apologize to Hime and enjoy the rest of the cook out with everyone if Tone wanted to stay.

“Are you okay?” Bekah asked, coming to me and Nick. Leia left with Tony.

“Yeah. I just need to wash my face and clean my cut. Thank you for punching her.”

She smiled, “No one hurts my best friend. I know you’d do the same to any bitch that gets near Jaime.” I laughed and agreed with her. We walked inside her house and laid down the sleeping prince on her bed so I can wash my face. We surrounded him with pillows so that he wouldn’t roll over and fall.

We made our way to the bathroom and I saw Mike down the hall way. He looked at me with a sad expression before walking to the front door. I went inside the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy c: