Paired

Welcome to Camp Carbon - Spencer Grayson

Apparently, the contract that Camp Carbon had with his hometown police HQ, was to keep him for as long as it takes to reform him, while receiving monthly donations. So the Camp Carbon 'team' were very happy to have him there, again. And by staff, Spencer meant the head honcho Tony and the six college students who were stupid enough to get a job there. Spencer never deemed the students worthy of learning their names so he often referred to them by their outstanding features. Not that Piggy, Freckles, Blondie, Rabbit teeth, Nasally and Sheep ever minded.

Sheep...He was the first guy to ever start working at Camp Carbon and the bane of Spencer's existence. He was like a Harold Marsh, except he was younger and a 'stickler' for the rules. If there was one thing Spencer hated, it was law abiding citizens. Where was the fun in plodding along life's long road like a sheep?

Anyway, Sheep seemed to be on a never ending quest to reform Spencer. He was always following him, lecturing him or trying to advise him on how to live his life! So at the end of Spencer's first time at camp, he switched Sheep's baby powder with Nystatin. Who knew he used it on his junk? Needless to say that that only served to make Sheep try ten times harder.

And now he was at the camp entrance waiting to receive his favorite camper personally.
"Good morning, Spencer!" he trilled, and Spencer ignored him. But that was okay, because Sheep wasn't finished speaking.

"I've got to say that I am not happy, seeing you here again! We really have to straighten up, don't we?"

They reached the middle of camp and Spencer took a seat away from the other campers. Thankfully, Sheep wandered away to talk to Piggy and Freckles.

The other kids were shifting around and eyeing each other. No doubt trying to decide who was the biggest and the baddest. Of course there were some who were simply cowering in fear, and that's who Spencer focused on first. It was always the quiet, nervous ones who dealt the hardest hits. The loud and angry looking ones were the easiest to defeat, because they were so predictable. And then there were the "innocents". The kids who bitched and whined about how they were framed or that their step parents just didn't like them. Spencer tended to dislike those immediately. No one was every going to take them home, so why not take advantage of the situation and learn to toughen the fuck up?

Finally, Tony the camp 'boss', decided to make his appearance. He stepped up to the podium on top of the stage in front of them and prepared to deliver his 'welcome to camp blah...you will be changed blah blah' speech.

"Welcome all. My name is Anthony Field but you may call me Tony. I want us all to be on a friendly basis here. Ah, here. 'Here' is Camp Carbon. Established in 1961 by my..." Spencer tuned out the parts about the camp's history. He had heard the speech so many times, he could write a song about it.

"You are all here because you have committed a wrong against society,"

That was another thing that Spencer hated about camp. Tony called every negative thing, a 'wrong.' This was a wrong. That was a wrong. Have you done a wrong? Never mind the fact that his terminology made him sound completely idiotic.

"In addition to our regular staff, we have been graced with a new addition! Please welcome, Mr. Daniel Stone. He will serve as our camp security, but do not be alarmed. He is simply here to keep us all out of harm's way."

Spencer scoffed "Yeah right." The man who Tony was pointing to had huge muscles, a buzz cut and a long scar stretching from his lip to below his neck. He also happened to be one of the toughest cops from Spencer's hometown. He didn't doubt that the guy was here to watch him. Mainly because said man was staring right at him.

Everyone was staring at the new staff member and Spencer noticed that Sheep and others had given him a wide berth. Sheepy also happened to be frowning at the man, but Spencer didn't pay him any attention because Tony was going on.

"And to conclude my speech, I will only say this one thing. You have come here, because you have been bad, and we will make you good. Because everyone," And at that he settled his gaze on Spencer. "can be changed."