Paired

Inmates - Spencer Grayson

As Spencer strolled over to his cabin, he thought about what just happened. He felt himself smirking but banished the amused feeling immediately. That girl was annoying. Running after him like that and telling him not to be mean? She should have hurried the fuck up when taking her bags down.

And then yanking them down from their initial position! And he could tell by the state of her bags that she must have been one of those kids. The stuck up well off kids that got deposited at camp when their parents didn't feel like dealing with them.

"Oh it's going to be great seeing how she copes." he murmured to himself and stepped inside his cabin.

There were two large boys, one blonde and one a brunette, sitting down on their beds, respectively and staring down at the floor. That's how it was, when you first got to camp. You couldn't look at each other, because you didn't know how crazy the other was. But you couldn't look around because then you would look scared, and therefore an easy target.

Spencer dropped his bags onto a bed nearest to the back and flopped down on the bed. He didn't bother taking anything out and putting them in the dressers, because the ants probably hadn't been sprayed yet. He smiled as he remembered his last time at camp.

Apparently Camp Carbon had a serious ant infestation, so they had to spray for ants in the cabins everyday. But only before bed time. It probably wasn't healthy or safe to sleep with the smell of Raid in the air, but it's not like their were any health inspectors lurking around.

"Hell are you smiling at?" A gruff voice asked, and Spencer slowly turned to see that both boys had turned to stare at him. It was the one with sandy blonde hair who was asking though. Spencer took a minute to assess the boy.

Long hair, blue eyes, thick muscles, tall...Oh! And a knitted sweater!

Spencer's mouth twisted into a grin. He'd bet his right arm that the gruff sounding boy was in fact a mommie's boy. The other one however...He kept looking back in forth between them, seemingly excited. Spencer groaned inwardly. An instigator? Those were never good. He would never have any peace with someone like that around. Might as well try and make some now.

"Just thinking about my previous stay at Hotel Carbon." he answered sarcastically, and the sandy blonde leaned forward eagerly.

"You've been here before?" he asked,

Spencer nodded, "This would be my...Hmm...I first came here when I was twelve and I'm seventeen now..."

The other boy's jaw dropped, "You've come here for six years?"

"Yup."

The brunette's eyes seemed to glow with eagerness and Spencer narrowed his eyes. The blonde had gotten quiet and seemed to be thinking something over.

"You must be pretty bad ass, huh? Whad'ya do?" the brunette asked but before Spencer could answer the blonde spoke.

"Forget that, you're practically a veteran of this place, so you know how to get around this place without getting messed up."

Spencer grinned again. "Yes I do."
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of short, sorry!