Paired

Find your own breakfast - Spencer Grayson

His two roommates where named Nathaniel and Giovanni. Giovanni was the smart, momma's boy and Nathaniel was the sneaky instigator. Spencer decided to keep an eye on both of them, and what better way then to make 'friends' and show them the ropes? Of course they weren't his real friends, but they would come in handy in the future.

After he had given them a brief description of all of the staff including the new security guard, they had settled down and were ready to sleep.

..Well if Giovanni would stop whimpering already!

"I can't believe I'm really here! And surrounding by criminals too! I shouldn't be here, all I did was get caught with some booze but it's not like I was drinking it!" he mumbled as he held his pillow to his chest.

Spencer rolled his eyes, and Nathaniel groaned. "Giovanni, would you please shut up!" the latter snapped.

"B-But-

Before he could finish, Spencer shot him a look. "Listen, crying is not going to help. All you can do is stay strong and keep moving OK? Now go to sleep, did you forget about what Tony said about waking up at 5:00 AM everyday?"

Giovanni released a final whimper and then finally it was completely quiet.

"I wasn't crying though."

"Whatever, man."
*****
The sound of a foghorn ripped through the air and Spencer shot up. His hair was sticking to his face and he saw that he kicked off his scratchy covers during the night. He sighed and climbed out of bed. He grabbed some of some clothes and his towel and headed for the door.

"Get up now, guys. If you don't you'll face kitchen duty." he called as he stepped outside.

He headed towards the showers and was pleased to find that, there wasn't a line yet. Sheepy was standing outside of the shower lodge, with a grin on his face and a basket of soap.

"Goodmorn-

Spencer ignored him, snatched up a bar of soap and stepped into the lodge. When he was finished washing up and dressing, he went to get some breakfast. But something was different. The doors to the breakfast lodge weren't open and Tony was standing in front of them. Most of the kids, including Giovanni and Nathaniel and the girl from before were standing there complaining.

"Now, children, settle down!" Tony called and Spencer could tell a speech was coming on. "The road to taming your suppressed anger, involves meditation and patience. So that is why, instead of a hot meal being prepared for you. You are going to have to find your own meal, in the woods."

"You have got to be shitting me." Spencer snapped, crossing his arms as he came to join his roommates.

"Now, I have a book here that list what plants are and aren't poisonous, so you can use that as a reference. There are bunnies, sparrows..." As Tony went on Spencer tuned him out, and turned to the girl from before.

"Must suck for you, huh?" he asked smirking.

"What do you mean?" she asked

"Well," he began with emphasis on 'well' "From your travel bags that I saw yesterday, and the way you were shying away from nearly everybody on the bus..I can tell that you are a privilege and sheltered and possibly rich brat. Do you even know how to scavenge?" he stated. Of course he could be wrong, but from her reaction he could tell that he had gotten at least one of those right.
She released a little growl and turned away from him. He smirked and tuned back in to hear the last bit of Tony's speech.

"So groups of six everyone! Groups of six!" Tony called as he walked off. Spencer went over to the stack of plant guide books and returned to Giovanni and Nathaniel who were standing with three girls. Including the girl from before. Spencer smirked again and sauntered over to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short, sorry! :<