Breaking Hearts Is My Favorite Past-Time

In Denial

"So uhm...my father is an uhh...fashion designer" Adrien said hesitantly as we were sitting in Mr. Ryan's World Civ. class in the remaining 10 minutes of the class, in which we were allowed to talk freely amongst each other.

I laughed at his hesitance to tell me, but he misunderstood it as ridicule of his father

"Hey! HEY! Don't laugh at my father! He is one of the most courageous men alive! He and his boyfriend face rid-"

"Whoa calm down there! I wasn't insulting your father, I was laughing at your hesitation. I would kill to have a fashion designer as one of my parents."

"Oh...sorry then. I'm used to people laughing out of spite when I tell them my dad designs for /owns Ferris_Wheelers Designs INC." Adrien shrugged and turned away. On the other hand, I was staring at him with my mouth wide open.

"What?" Adrien turned back to me and shrugged again.

"Your dad is Maxwell. FUCKING. Carter?! HOLY SHIT-MUFFINS! I love your dad's clothes! Except, the moms won't let me buy any of them." I finished my rant wistfully looking at Adrien's hoodie.

Adrien caught my gaze and grinned maliciously.

"Like my hooddddiiieeeee?" Adrien stood up and pretended to walk down a runway; the anorexic model's pout and all.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Who's ridiculing who now?!" Adrien continued to taunt me asshehe sashayedherhis hips here and there.

"You KNOW you want this hoodddiiiiieeee!!" Adrien shimmied like Charo and backed into Mr. Ryan.

"Ahem, am I interrupting anything here?" Mr. Ryan put on an extremely stuffy 'English butler' accent. I stifled a giggle; the newbie prank had begun.

"I-what-no-she.....my dad....sorry?" Adrien sputtered as Mr. Ryan cocked an eyebrow and stared questioningly at him.

"Well then young man, it would be fitting for you to go to the headmaster. Marie, escort him please." Mr. Ryan turned a very shocked Adrien around and pushed him lightly toward the door.

"We got him good." Mr. Ryan snickered as I passed by him on my way to the door.

Adrien's back was towards me, nervously shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"Man, oh, man am I in trouble. What did he say? Am I expelled? What am I go-"

"Dude just shut up for like, I don't know, A SECOND?" I slapped him and then he finally shut up.

"Stop freaking out okay? Mr. Ménage will understand. Let's go." I managed to explain without bursting into laughter.

We linked arms and made our way to Mr. Ménage's office. I looked at Adrien who was pale as a ghost and looked about ready to piss his pants.

"Chill, everything's good in the hood." The hallway filled with the laughter of two teenagers who were, unknowingly, falling more and more in love with each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Surry! I know I haven't been on in QUITE a while, so this is like a forgive me gift. So forgive me?