Status: I love comments! (:

My Little Vampire Lover

1/1

I gasped as I turned to find his dark eyes staring at me. My heart beat sped up a bit, before I took a deep breath to calm myself down. It was still hard to get over the inital fear whenever I caught his stare. It was just my nature. I was, after all, human.

He didn't apologize, didn't falter his glare. He never had and never would. His dark curling hair was tossled by the wind he'd surely been running through. I liked it like that. It was damn sexy, his messed up hair that could never looked truly messy. He was always beautiful.

"Where were you this time?" I asked him softly, as he jumped off the window-sill and landed on the floor with a nearly inaudible thud. He had a habit of venturing out of the state - or even country - and I was always curious to know where he'd gone.

"Somewhere in Canada," His smooth husky voice filled my ears. "I didn't really pay attention to boundry lines."

My eyebrows furrowed in worry. "Were you that hungry? You should have just stayed in the state."

He shook his head once then shrugged lightly. "It wasn't too bad. And I thought you didn't like when I hunted close by." He raised an eyebrow.

I shook my head. "I don't, but..." I trailed off and bit my lip.

He took a couple steps towards me, slowly making his way towards me. He gracefully stepped over the clutter collecting in my apartment without seemingly even looking at where his feet were landing. "But you would rather me not go hungry than worry about whoever I attack."

I huffed out a breath and crossed my arms. "You make it sound such a bad thing." But I knew it was. It was selfish and absurd for me to be more concerned with a monster's survival than the citizens of my home state.

"You /are/ a selfish human." He pointed out, a smirk gracing his lips letting me know he was done being serious.

I pouted playfully. "Yeah, selfish little human, huh? Worrying about a poor little monster," I shook my head.

He laughed, and it sounded like music in my ears. "Poor little monster huh?"

I nodded and looked at him innocently. "Yep, poor little monster who ain't even scary. I really should worry about you. What if you go around trying to scare the citizens of the world? They'd laugh at your pathetic growling and your ego would be bruised. So, yes, poor little monster."

He raised both eyebrows and smirked at me. I knew exactly what I was getting myself into and looked up at him with wide eyes. His eyes - a shade of blue so dark they appeared black until you were close up - squinted slightly and turned into a glare. I knew he wasn't really going to hurt me, but it still made my heart rate pick up to see him like this. His smirk dropped. In a split second he bounded across the living room and right up to me. He shoved me up against the wall behind me and pressed his hips roughly into mine. His hands gripped my wrists and pinned them above my head. It happened so fast I couldn't even shriek until I was already pinned and trapped. My heart raced and his eyes looked deep into mine. His smirk was back and his face was just inches away from mine.

He leaned his face closer, bringing his soft lips closer to mine. Anticipation coursed through my veins, along with adrenaline. Just when our lips barely touched he pulled back an inch, making a soft whimper escape my lips. My eyelids had dropped, and now they flashed open to see his smirk wider. I huffed and gasped as his body pressed tighter against mine. Every part of our bodies were touching, except our faces.

He dipped his head to trail hot soft kisses along my jaw. My head instintively tilted and his lips trailed down my jaw to my neck. His lips kissed to the spot on my neck where my pulse was. He kissed along that spot, placing open mouthed kisses. A soft moan emitted from me and his lips finally crashed against my own.

And I fell again, for my little vampire lover. As I have before, and as I will continue doing again and again and again and again...
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a spur of the moment writing. I just wanted to write something, so I did :P This is short, and unedited so keep that in mind if you comment.