There Will Be Brighter Skies

Brand New Start :)

May May = Mayra :)
Kris = Kristan :)

Bailey, Kristan, and Mayra were just getting settled into their new condo that each of their parents partly paid for and they were so far loving it. They were so proud that their parents helped pay for the first 6 months of the expenses on the condo, considering Bailey, Kristan, and Mayra just recently moved there from Wisconsin, Las Vegas, and Glendora California. The girls new condo was a 4 bedroom sage green color in Huntington Beach, Calirfornia with a 2 car garage and a little porch in front, They all seemed to be satisfied with the new place, Kristan was as happy as she could be, Mayra seemed a little down but excited at the same time to finally have been able to get away from her annoying 10 year old little sister Diana, and Bailey well she was really happy that she was finally able to get away from all the crap she’s been involved with in Wisconsin and finally be able to start fresh. They were all be going to Huntington Beach High School, and they were all going to be Seniors at the same school. Their adventure begins now.

**As Bailey helps Mayra, Kristan, Mayra's dad and Bailey's dad and mom were helping bringing in boxes after boxes of their personal belongings which including Bailey's, Kristan's, and Mayra's CD and DVD racks.**

"I'm going to love it here!" Bailey exclaimed.

"Me too!" Kristan chimed in after.

"I'm already loving it here, it will be so much better and quieter without Diana, annoying Brat." Mayra said in a some what harsh tone towards her sister Diana.

"Oh God not this fool." Bailey says as she takes her phone out of her pockets and looks at it.

"What's Wrong?" Kristan and Mayra asked at the same time.

"It's my ex boyfriend, damn bastard keeps trying to talk to me." Bailey says screaming at her phone. "I DON'T want to talk to you!" Bailey says as she ignores the phone call.

"Calm down Bails, Take a breather. You're starting fresh being out here in California, the place where you will meet hot guys in bands." Kristan says reasuring Bailey.

"You're right Kris, I am. Thanks you guys always know how to make me happy, I Love You!" Bailey says smiling and gathering them in a group hug.

"We love you too!" Kris and Mayra say together in unison.

"I don't think you guys know how happy you make me, because up until a couple of days ago I was depressed , slightly suicidal and didn't know what to do anymore. All over this break up and it's coming up on the anniversary of my grandpa's death. It's been so rough lately." Bailey says with tears in her eyes and a breaking heart.

Kris and Mayra gather around her and hugging her close and tight.

"Cheer up Bails, we're here with you forever" Kris and May May say together.

"You have been like my sister since the start. NEVER ending friendship right here!" Kris exclaims as she pokes my side trying to get me to smile, which never fails.

"Huntington Beach High School will be awesome and a great adventure for all of us." Bailey says immediatly cheering up.

"Right? I hope there will be some hot guys there." Kris says very happily and winking at me and May May.

"Omg! Yes, I love them band guys. Like guys that want to start a band or guys that already in bands." Mayra says trying to hold back her fangirling.

"Oh we know May May" Bailey says winking and smiling at Mayra.

"Where would you like these boxes? These are marked living room." Bailey's dad asks.

"Well obviously the living room then" Bailey says sticking out her tongue at her dad.

Bailey's dad sets down the boxes in the living room.

"Hey Kid?" Mayra's dad says.

"Yes dad?" Mayra says in a questioning tone.

"Which room would you like upstairs?" Mayra's dad asks carrying the boxes that say *Mayra's Room* on them.

"We should probably go figure out which rooms we want" Mayra says hinting to me and Kristan.

"You're right." Kris and Bailey say almost on que as if they planned it.

Bailey, Mayra, Kristan all drop what they were doing and head up the stairs to where you can find the four bedroom, to check out which ones they want to live in while their time in Huntington Beach.

"I want this one!" Bailey shouts out while walking into a room to fill with her belongings mom and dad both follow into her new room as my dad sets down boxes and my mom immediatly starts unpacking my belongings.

"I want this room!" Kris shouts out as she walks into the room across from mine, as my dad follows behind her setting down boxes that say *Kristans Room*

"I want this room!" Mayra says dissapearing into the room next door to mine and Mayra's dad follows her and drops off the boxes.

"These walls are gonna be PERFECT for posters." Bailey says loudly so May May and Kris can hear her too.

"Agreed." Kris and May May say agreeing with me.

"We will go get the rest of your belongings so you can put them away." Bailey and Mayra's dad say agreeing.

Bailey and Mayra's dad leave and gets the rest of the boxes for Kristan, Mayra, and Bailey. Bailey's mom helps out putting away their stuff, Bailey and her mom helped each out out putting away each others things so they got done faster.

"We can decorate the rooms at a later point in time when we are ready. Hey dad could you set up my TV and DVD player for me on the dresser?" Bailey asks hoping her dad will say yes.

"Sure Kiddo." Bailey's dad says hugging me.

"Thanks dad. I'm so happy we have internet access here, then we can tumblr all night long." Bailey says while smiling innocently.

"Don't stay up too late, you start school next week." Bailey's dad exclaims pointing at all of us meaning me, Mayra, and Kristan.

"Yea yea yea dad." Bailey says in a mocking tone and giggling.

"Bails?" Kris says getting my attention.

"Yes Kris?" Bailey says acknowledging that Kris wants to say something to her.

"This place is amazing so far, I love it thank you so much for finding it, Love you so much." Kris and May May say together while smiling.

"It looks like were almost done up here for tonight, then we can go downstairs and organize all of our DVDs and CDs in the racks that Bails and Kris brought from home." May May says excitedly.

"We could do do that now if you guys want." Kris exclaims while putting a framed picture of her mother and herself on her bed side table.

"Yes, i think we should do that now." Bailey says running and hopping down part of the stairs and then doing it again down the next set.

"Becareful Bails, please." Kris says in a worried type tone.

"Please becareful Bails, we don't need you to get hurt our first day in this house." Mayra exclaimed with worry in her voice.

"I'll be careful." Bailey said in a happy tone.

Kristan, Bailey, and Mayra begin to put away their DVDs and CDs alphabetically in the DVD and CD racks that Kris and Bails brought from their house, this is experience that they have all been waiting for, for years. They hope that this will be an adventure that they will NEVER forget, and that being said meeting hot guys that are into creating music. After the girls were done wth putting the DVDs and CDs away, Bailey's parents and Mayra's dad leave to give the girls alone time in their therefore the girls decide to venture up to their new rooms and change into their pajamas and head to bed but for each of them it may or may not be a long night

The next morning Bailey wakes up at 9 AM to her phone ringing it's the song 'Shut Up' by Simple Plan, one of the few bands that has saved her and Mayra's life many times before. They always knew that Simple Plan had their backs when no one really did. They loved them for the longest time ever, pretty much since they became a band.

"Hello?" Bailey says in a groggy/ raspy type of voice, without looking at my phone.

"Hello sweetheart." Bailey's dad says in a happy perky tone.

"Dad?" Bailey says in her groggy voice.

"Yes it's me." Bailey's dad says in the reciever.

"Sorry dad. You woke me up for what reason?" Bailey says yawning and questioning him.

"I was wondering if you and your friends wanted to go to breakfast this morning?" Bailey's dad says in an asking/ pleading tone.

"I don't believe that Mayra and Kris have woken up yet . I can check with them and call you back and let you know what the verdict is." Bailey says to her dad as she shifts so shes comfy on her bed.

"That would be great, Thanks." Bailey's dad says before he hangs up the phone.

Bailey groans and stretches as she finally makes herself get up and out of bed, putting on her Hello Kitty slippers, as she opens opens the door and walks across the hall and knocks on Kris's door which is shut.

"Kris are you up?" Bailey says from the hall in kind of a worried tone.

Kris opens the door.

"Hey Bails, yeah I'm up i've been doing some stuff with the room. What's Up?" Kris says guiding me into her to check out what shes done with her room.

"It's awesome I love it, how long have you been up? I hope my phone didn't wake you." Bailey says in a worried tone.

"Nope, I've been up thinking about things." Kris says looking at a picture of her and her mother in a frame by her bed.

"Are you ok?" Bailey asks in a concerned voice.

"Yea I'm fine, I just miss my mom she passed away two years ago of cancer." Kris says in a depressed tone.

"Awww I'm sorry Kris." Bailey says putting an arm around Kris's shoulders and pulling her into a one arm hug. "Cancer Sucks." Bailey exclaims.

"It really does. I never thought I'd lose her so soon." Kris says almost in tears.

"I'm here for you Kris, both me and May May, it's ok to cry on me if you need to don't worry we have a laundry room, we can do our laundry." Bailey says consoling Kris.

"I always knew I could count on you and May May to make me feel better, even if May May is sleeping." Kris says chuckling wiping the tears away.

"That's better." Bailey says smiling.

"My mom would be proud of me." Kris says cheering up slightly.

"Correction, your mom IS proud of you." Bailey says smiling.

"You're right, she is." Kris says proudly.

"It looks like you want to say something, Bails" Kris says.

"Well my dad just recently called and he asked if we wanted to to breakfast, his treat." Bailey says in a questioning tone.

"Mayra too?" Kris says in a questioning tone.

"Yes of course her too. I just have to go and ask her, you know how she likes sleeping in too." Bailey says chuckling.

"Correction. Mayra loves to sleep." Kris says winking at me and chuckling.

"Yes, True!" Bailey says, giggling.

"You're such a kidder." Bailey says as she sticks out her tongue

"What was that thing in your mouth." Kris asks in a confused tone.

"What this?" Bailey says sticking out her tongue again.

"Yes that." Kris says staring at my tongue.

"My tongue ring." Bailey says smiling.

"Nice. When did you get that done?" Kris asks.

"Like two months ago." Bailey says.

"I'd love to get my nose pierced sometime, everyone says that I would look good with one." Kris says.

"Really? I'll go with you when you want to." Bailey says excitedly.

"Maybe I'll take you up on that offer." Kris says smiling. "Now go wake up Mayra, I'll get ready to go." Kris says ushering me out the door.

"Alright, love ya sis." Bailey says walking out of Kris's room and towards Mayra's.

Bailey knocks on Mayra's door, but gets no answer. Bailey proceeds to open the door quietly and peaks her head in to see if Mayra is awake, but finds that she is still sleeping. Bailey walks up to her bed side and lightly shakes her to wake up.

"May May wake up." Bailey says as she continues to shake her lightly.

"Nooo, I don't want to get up." Mayra says.

"May May my dad invited us to breakfast his treat. Come on get up." Bailey says knowing that the word breakfast would wake her up.

"Breakfast? Did I hear breakfast." Mayra suddenly wakes up from her deep sleep.

"Yes breakfast, you hungry?" Bailey asks.

"A little yes." Mayra exclaims as she hops out of bed.

"Well hurry up and get ready, let me call my dad and let him know." Bailey says as she starts to walk to the door.

"Alrighty." Mayra says as she starts gathering up her black Simple Plan shirt, a pair of black ripped skinnies, socks and her straight black pair of converse while moving her laptop to the desk, and heading into her bathroom to take a shower.

Bailey walks ouf of Mayra's room to let her shower and she returns to her own room and calls her dad back.

"Hello sweetheart, so whats the scoop?" Baileys dad asks sounding antsy.

"We're going to take you up on your offer, Kris and Mayra are getting ready now how about we drive behind you we will follow behind you in one our cars, we need to get a feel for the city dad." Bailey says in a pleading type tone.

"Cool see you in about 20 Minutes." Bailey's dad says in a happy tone.

"Alright, see ya dad." Bailey says as she hangs up while placing her phone on her bed side table grabbing her black Motionless In White shirt with their faces on and her half purple half black skinnies and her black TOMS as she heads into the bathroom to shower, when Bailey is done showering she puts on her clothes then does her signature purple smokey eye make up with a black wing on the side, she grabs her phone as she shoves it in her front left pocket putting on her shoes.

"Are you girls ready?" Bailey shouts from her room.

"That's super cute." Kris says smiling as she walks into Bailey's room.

"Thanks." Bailey says as she turns around. "You look super cute too." Bailey says smiling.

"Thanks." Kris says smiling showing off her cute black mini skirt and her favorite black Good Charlotte shirt with her favorite My Little Pony Fluttershy bottlecap necklace, her black ballet flats and a very nicely done blue smokey eye.

"It's Fluttershy!" Bailey exclaims as she remembers Kristan telling her which ones are her favorite characters.

"One of my favorite characters from My Little Pony, my other favorite is Pinkie Pie." Kris says smiling like a little kid on Christmas.

"My favorite is Rainbow Dash, you turned me into a Brony!" Bailey says smiling.

"Yes I did." Kris says smiling proudly.

"I like Fluttershy and Spike even though hes not a pony." Mayra says walking into Bailey's room and sticking out her tonge while putting on her all black Converse shoes.

"Well hello, you look adorable." Bailey says smiling.

"Thanks, I really like those pants Bails super awesome. I love your outfit too Kris." Mayra says smiling at the both of us.

A car horn honks.

"My dads here, should I drive? We're going to follow my dad and I wanted to apply for a job at Hottopic, to get some extra cash. You know what I mean?" Bailey says explaining as walks down the stairs and grabbing her car keys along the way.

"We can apply together Bails, we could possibly be work buddies." Kris says excitedly.

"Let's go after breakfast." Bailey says smiling.

"Sounds good. I need some money to buy stuff to. Like a halloween costume, prom dress, and other clothes in general. Oh and Make-Up. God so much stuff." Kris says while walking down the stairs after grabbing her purse and her phone.

"You're telling me." Bailey says.

"I don't wear make up but if you guys help me." Mayra says smiling.

"We'd be happy to help." Kris and Bailey say looking at each other smiling.

"Cool." Mayra says semi excitedly.

Bailey opens the door for Kris and May May as Bailey walks out she shuts and locks the door behind herself, she unlocks her Black 2011 Chevy Impala.

"Well get in." Bailey says enthuastically.

Mayra and Kris both get in the car, Mayra in the front and Kris in the back.

Bailey's dad turns as he heads towards the stop sign at the end of our block and proceeds to wait for us.

Bailey pulls out of the drive-way and heads behind her dad as she reaches her dads car she hunks to let him know shes ready to go continue their drive.

Bailey's dad pulls past the stop sign and into the street leading us to find a restaurant for breakfast, he eventually leads us on to Main Street Huntington Beach, we drive down a ways before Kris points out an Ihop.

"Bails, pull over in the Ihop parking lot, CAREFULLY." Kris says raising her voice a little.

Bailey immediately dials her dads number after pulling into the parking lot, leaving her dad confused.

"Hello, Where are you, kiddo?" Bailey's dad says sounding worried.

"Dad we pulled into the Ihop parking lot. We're getting out of the car." Bailey says to her dad.

"Ok, stay there I'll be back in a flash." Bailey's dad says hanging up the phone.

In less then 5 minutes Bailey, Mayra, and Kris see Bailey's dads car pulling into the parking lot and parking next to Bailey's car. Bailey locks her car after her dad gets out.

"Well dad we were going to try and find the nearest mall with a Hottopic so me and Kris can go apply there." Bailey says with excitment in her voice.

"Ok good, do you want me to come with you?" Bailey's dad says in a questioning tone as we all enter the restaurant.

"Hello welcome to Ihop, How many?" The hostess asks as we get up to the hostess stand.

"Four." Bailey says.

"Very good, follow me please" The hostess asks leading us back to a booth. "Your Waitress will be with you shortly." The hostess hands us our menus as she walks away back to her stand.

The Waitress comes up and takes our orders, she takes the menus and walks back to the kitchen and delievers the slip to the cooks.

"Dad, we will be fine I was gonna suggest that we meet up at the beach after were done at the mall." Bailey says not wanting her dad to crowd around the girls all day.

"I can do that. I guess we will meet there. I'll go back to the hotel after breakfast, then you just call when your done at the mall." Bailey's dad says sound some what excited.

The waitress comes back with our food and she refills our drinks. Then she walks over to another table.

"Yay for new earrings, and body jewelry." Bailey says excitedly.

"Whatever." Bailey's dad says sarcastically and rolling his eyes at the same time.

After Kristan, Bailey, Mayra, and Bailey's dad eat Bailey's dad pays for the bill.

"Well shall we go?" Bailey says as she pulls out her keys from her pocket, and jingles them.

"Yes!" Mayra says excitedly.

"Yep! Let's go find jobs!" Kris says excitedly.

Mayra, Bailey, Kris and Bailey's dad head out the door thanking the hostess on the way, grabbing 4 mints along they way.

"Yeah!" Bailey says excitedly unlocking her car so Mayra and Kris can get in.

"Thanks dad." Bailey says hugging her dad.

"You're welcome kid." Bailey's dad says smiling.

Bailey walks to her car following Kris and Mayra. Bailey gets in starting her car and plugs in *Hottopic* into her Garmin GPS and it calculates the nearest location about 10 Mins away at the Westminster Mall in Westminster California.

"The nearest one my car seems to find is at Westminster." Bailey says facing Kris and Mayra.

"Well that seems like the nearest Hottopic to our condo. Lets go there." Kris says plugging her ipod in.

"Sounds good to me." Bailey says backing out of the parking lot and onto Main Street.

"Hold on before you play your music. My phone is ringing." Bailey says answering her phone.

"Hello? Why the fuck are you calling me?" Bailey says raising her voice on the phone.

"Because i wanted to see whats up and if you wanted to get a bite to eat?" Bailey's Ex boyfriend says into the phone.

"With you?" Bailey says in a sarcastic tone while putting her phone on speaker.

"Yeah." Bailey's Ex says in a pleasant tone.

"Yeah... About that, if your dating and cheated on me with my Ex friend I don't want to talk to you nor do I ever want to hang out with you ever again." Bailey says in an upset tone.

"What does that mean?" Bailey's Ex says.

"I'd love to hang, but what wo-" Bailey says getting cut off by her Ex.

"Cool, I'll come get you." Bailey's ex says happily.

"No. Listen here asshole, I've wasted to many fucking tears already on your sorry ass." Bailey says with tears in her eyes.

"I don't like you! YOU moved on! and well so did I. Now stop fucking calling me. I thought me ignoring your phone call yesterday was clear enough. You fucking CHEATED on me, with my old friend! That should be fucking embarrassing enough, I don't want to have anything to do with a lying dick like you. Now have a nice fucking day. You bitch!" Bailey says hanging up the phone and placing it in an empty cup holder.

"Wow... No wonder you were so ready to move when you did." Kris and Mayra say together.

"Right? And after this I bet you he will still remain on my friends list on facebook after this. I hope I meet an awesome guy that likes me and wont cheat on me, like this last one did." Bailey says with hope.

"And this time I will put pics up of me kissing this next boyfriend." Bailey says with proud.

"Good idea of revenge." Kris says with an evil grin while tapping her fingers together.

"Wow evil face there Kris." Bailey says giggling.

"That asshole should be very afraid of me." Kris says in a scary tone.

"He really should or my father, well my father doesnt know he cheated on me. Cheated on me while he was still going out with me. With his ex Sam. That bitch. Him and sam aren't together anymore." Bailey says as the words taste like vinegar.

"Wow what does your ex and his ex look like?" Kris says in a confused tone.

"They are both fucking disgusting." Bailey says flipping through her phone finding a pic of both of them together and shows it to Kris and Mayra.

"Ewwww." Mayra says disgustedly.

"Right?" I have never felt so betrayed and disgusted in my life!" Bailey says while slamming her hands down on the steering wheel and crying.

"Awww Bails pull over." Kris says rubbing my back.

"That fuckhead has made me shed too many tears because of him and made me relapse on self harming at least five times, if not more!" Bailey says lifting up some of the kandi she's wearing hiding the scars that are some what fresh.

"I'm bisexual and he even made fun of me for it." Bailey says putting her kandi back in place.

"I'm not letting that fucker talk to you anymore, so starting now everytime he calls hes speaking to me." Kris says placing her hand on my shoulder and rubbing it softly.

"He's not allowed to speak to you Bails. Never again." Mayra says hugging me from the back seat.

"I don't know how many times I've said this but I love you guys SO much!" Bailey exclaims.

"I love you too. Kris says as she wipes away the tears with her hand and wiping them on her skirt.

"Thanks." Bailey says in a semi depressed tone.

"I love you too." Mayra says smiling.

"Who needs that fucker.?" Bailey says in a questioning tone.

"NOT you." Kris and May May exclaim.

"That's RIGHT! FUCK that!" Bailey says proudly.

"That's the spirit." Kris says smiling and proud.

"I'm ready to go. Enough crying over the fuck." Bailey says pulling away from the curb watching out for other drivers.

"Good Job Bails." Kris says in a happy tone.

"Thank you Kris." Bailey says in a happy tone and smiling.

After pulling away from the curb and driving another 7 miles to Wesminster Mall so that Bailey and Kristan could go fill out an application at Hottopic just like Bailey calls her dad to let them know they made it safetly, while on the phone Bailey pulls into an empty parking spot, Kris, May May and Bailey all get out of the car locking it behind them, they walk into the mall finding a Map of all the places in the mall the find Hottopic and head straight there.

Upon entering Hottopic we are greeted by a curvy woman standing no more then 5' 6" with brown hair and red streaks, an eyebrow and lip piercing on the left side wearing a Shinedown shirt and some dark blue jeans .

"Hello and welcome to Hottopic." The woman say happily.

"My name is Shannon, if you need anything please let me know." Shannon says as she walks behind the cash register.

"Actually yes we saw that you are hiring and we're wondering if we could fill out an application." Bailey says in a happy tone.

"Oh sure. hold on a second." Shannon says as she pulls out a folder of blank application forms and pulls out two and hands them to Bailey and Kris.

"Thanks." Kris and Bailey say smiling.

"You're welcome." Shannon says smiling back at Bailey and Kris.

As Kris and Bailey fill out the application Mayra continues looking for band merch and zombie stuff, she finds a *Zombie Girl* necklace and walks it up to the counter where Shannon checks out her purchase scanning her HT+1 card gaining Mayra more points, Bailey and Kris finish filling out the application and handing them back to Shannon.

"Thanks again." Bailey says smiling.

"No problem I will go over yours and Kristan's applications with the assistant manager and give you guys a call back within the next week or so. Sound good?" Shannon says in a happy tone.

"Sounds good to me." Kris says smiling.

"Yep sounds good to me too." Bailey says handing Shannon mine and Kristan's resume.

"Thanks. These will help boost your chances of getting the job here." Shannon smiles as she takes the resumes out of Bailey's hands.

"Sweet! We are smart." Kris and Bailey say nodding at each other.

"Feel free to look around." Shannon says in a friendly tone.

"Thanks." Bailey says smiling and heading straight for the necklaces picking out a Spike brass knuckles necklace and a pair of Rainbow Dash plugs along with some h2O cleaning spray for her body jewelry, she goes and purchases her stuff and hands Shannon her HT+1 card gaining Bailey more points for rewards.

"Hey Bails can we go to Spencers real quick?" Kristan asks.

"Yep sure can." Bailey says looking at the counter picking up the bag.

"Are we ready?" Mayra asks.

"Yep, thanks again Shannon." Kris and Bailey one right after each other.

"No Problem." Shannon says shaking our hands.

Bailey, Mayra, Kristan all head out of Hottopic and head to Spencers Gifts in search for plugs/ earrings for Kristan, upon entering Spencers Gifts we are greeted by a girl who is no less then 5' 2" wearing a grey Misfits shirt, black steampunk bondage pants with straps going around the legs and her Black Virgin Canvas Trainers, with Dark brown almost black semi curly hair with purple and red streaks.

"Hello my names Chelsea, if you need anything just ask." Chelsea says with a British accent and smiling.

"Nice to meet you. I have a question." Bailey says in a questioning tone.

"Yes, what's your question.?"

"Where are your posters? I need to decorate my room with shit, I just recently moved here. Bailey says.

"Oh they are straight to the back on the left, I just moved here in the past 2 months from England with my brother and his mates." Chelsea says happily.

"Sweet! I love British people, I'm going to Huntington Beach High School with Mayra and Kristan." Bailey says as she points to them.

"Cool me too." Chelsea says smiling.

"Awesome, I'm Bailey by the way." Bailey says walking to the back by the posters finding the last 2 Captain Jack Sparrow posters, one for herself and one for Mayra as she brings them to the front and pays for them.

"What are those Bails?" Mayra asks seeing the big Spencers bag.

"Posters." Bailey says taking one out of the bag and showing her the image on the sticker.

"Oh My God." Mayra exclaims.

"That will go perfectly in my room. Thank You so much." Mayra says hugging me.

"You're welcome." Bailey says grinning.

"You didn't have to." Mayra says still smiling.

"But I wanted to." Bailey says smiling.

"Awww, I Love You!" Mayra says.

"I love you too bestie and of course I Love You Kris." Bailey says smiling.

"Well we should get going." Bailey says semi anxious.

"Okies, btw love ya too, let me just pay for these." Kris says asking and pointing at the Zebra horseshoe shapped earrings in one of the spin around cases.

"Sure thing." Chelsea says as she comes over and takes them out and places the on the counter.

"Thank you." Kris says following Chelsea over the counter.

"Yep no problem." Chelsea says smiling.

"Your total comes to $11.67." Chelsea says the cash register pops open.

Kris pays with a 20 dollar bill.

"$8.33 is your change." Chelsea says handing Kris her change with a smile.

"Awesome, Thanks." Kris says smiling.

"Have a nice day, see ya at school." Chelsea says smiling.

"You too and see ya at school." Bailey, Mayra and Kris say smiling.

Bailey, Kris, and Mayra leave the store and mall and get into Baileys car as she starts it and starts trying to find her way out of the mall parking lot.

"Well lets head to the beach to meet my dad." Bailey says.

"Thats ok with me." Kris says smiling playing Simple Plan on her ipod.

"Me too." Mayra says smiling in the back seat jamming to Simple Plan.

Bailey, Mayra and Kristan head back into Huntington Beach to meet Bailey's dad to hang out and discuss the application and options dealing with the job, Bailey's dad gives her, Kristan and Mayra credit cards signed up with their names and bank accounts. Now Kristan and Bailey only have to wait for a call back from Shannon at Hottopic letting them know what she has decided.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a work in progress i hope you enjoy what i have so far :)