There Will Be Brighter Skies

Unpacking Drama

Bailey wakes up the next morning to her alarm blaring the song Freaxxx by brokeNCYDE; it was the first day of school at Huntington Beach High School for Bailey, Kris, and Mayra. Bailey gets up and shuts off her alarm, as she proceeds out of her room and to Kris’s room, Kris knocks on the door.

“Kris?” Bailey says, knocking on the door.

“Hello Bails.” Kris says, opening her door.

“Hello Kris, I was just making sure you were up.” Bailey says, smiling.

“Yep I got up about 20 minutes ago.” Kris says, as she picks out her first day of school outfit.

“Awesome I just got up.” Bailey says, chuckling.

“I’ll go get Mayra up.” Bailey says, shutting Kris’s door behind her.

Bailey walks to Mayra’s room and knocks on her door.

“Mayra?” Bailey says, in a questioning tone knocking on Mayra’s door.

“Mayra?” Bailey says, opening the door finding Mayra still asleep

Bailey walks over to Mayra’s bedside and proceeds to poke her awake.

“Mayra! Wake up your alarm is going off, and you have texts messages.” Bailey says, putting Mayra’s phone by her pillow.

“I’m up, I’m up.” Mayra says, groaning as she rolls over and grabs her phone and squints at her phone.

Seeing who it is that has been texting her non stop for the past 10 minutes begging Mayra to get up.

“KIMIKO!” Mayra says, getting up as fast as she could and walking all over her room.

“Wow. Slow down Mayra.” Bailey says, putting her hands on Mayra’s shoulders.

“Kimiko texted me, I’m sorry.” Mayra says, slowing down her pace.

“Hurry up we have to get ready for school, school starts in an hour and a half.” Bailey says, walking out of Mayra’s room and back into her own room.

“God what do I want to wear?” Bailey says, in a frustrated tone.

Bailey picks out her pair black skinny jeans, a cold shoulder tee with a skull on it with, her tall black knee high converse, her Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skellington belt, her black flower with a skull in the middle and her spike brass knuckles necklace.

Mayra picks out her black super skinny jeans with her *Trust Me I’m A Zombie* shirt, with her star necklace and her all black converse.

Kris picks out her oversized *LOVE* sweater with her dark blue skinny jeans her black & sliver bangles, earrings, slouchy wedge boots, black sunglasses.

Bailey, Mayra and Kris all get in the shower when done picking out their first day of school clothes, Bailey and Kris do their signature make up Bailey’s signature make up being purple and Kris’s signature make up being blue they get dressed grabbing their cell phones and one, by one they go downstairs grabbing a monster for each of them.

“Well we should go so we get a good parking spot and we get a feel for what school will be like?” Bailey says, picking up her heavy black backpack with a skull and a little green voodoo type doll on the front zipper pocket by the skulls mouth.

“I agree.” Kris says, picking up her heavy studded backpack and putting it over her shoulders.

“Yeah let’s go before I go back upstairs to sleep.” Mayra says, as she grabs her black Everest backpack off the kitchen counter.

“See ya later Lily.” Bailey says, as she puts food in Lily’s food bowl and Lily immediately comes running to the bowl.

“You chubby cat.” Bailey says, as she pets Lily taking Kris, Mayra, and her school IDs off the kitchen counter along with her car keys.

Bailey, Kris, and Mayra all walk out of the condo as soon as Bailey gets in her car, her phone alerts her with a text message saying.

“Hey can you pick me up for school my brother Jimmy left earlier to chill with his band mates/ buddies?” Michelle says with a smiley face emoticon.

“Sure can be outside we’ll be there in about a minute.” Bailey says starting up her car and putting her phone on her lap.

“I’m happy my parents won’t bother us after school today.” Bailey says happily and yawning.

“Why is that?” Kris says, as she turns her iPod on Mama by My Chemical Romance.

“They are visiting San Diego for like 4 days they left yesterday night and then they are leaving California on Saturday night.” Bailey says, as she backs out of the drive way and drives to Michelle’s house which is at the end of the block, Bailey pulls up into Michelle’s driveway and Michelle gets in the back seat by Mayra.

“Hey thanks again for the ride.” Michelle says yawning in the back seat.

“No problem. You live close to our condo.” Bailey says, taking a sip of her monster.

Bailey, Kris, Mayra, and Michelle all drive to Huntington Beach High School.

“I’ll park here.” Bailey says, as she parks in the student parking.

“I’ll show you where to go. What hour do you have first?” Michelle says, as she gets out of the car with her backpack as she puts it over her shoulders.

“Good I’m going to need that. I have Gym first hour.” Bailey says, getting out of her car and grabbing her monster from the cup holder and her back pack from the trunk.

Kris and Mayra do the same as they grab their monsters and follow Michelle and Bailey as they walk to the entrance of the school as Michelle keeps walking she sees a group of 5 guys sitting by the entrance of school, 4 of them are smoking cigarettes and the tall muscular guy with a buzz cut is standing there just chilling. Suddenly the tall skinny guy standing about 6’ 2” with dark brown-brunette with a side-swept bang, and shaggy in the front, shorter and spiky in the back hair runs over throwing his cigarette on the ground.

“Hey little sis.” Jimmy says, hugging his sister tightly.

The tall muscular guy with buzz cut hair a Pantera shirt with the sleeves ripped off, black pin stripe pants and black loafers walks up to Bailey.

“Hello.” The tall muscular one says, offering his hand to Bailey.

“Hi.” Bailey says, while offering her free hand and sipping her monster.

“Who are you? Are you new?” The tall guy says, letting go of Bailey’s hand and staring down into Bailey’s blue-ish, grey eyes.

“I’m Bailey and yes I am new, I just moved here last week.” Bailey says, staring up at his silver aviators.

“Awesome, I’m Matt and this is Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky and Brian.” Matt says, pointing to all of them.

Bailey’s dad calls.

“Excuse me.” Bailey says, putting a finger up and walking away.

“Hello?” Bailey says, answering her phone.

“Hey kiddo, just wondering if you made it to school ok?” Bailey’s dad says, over the phone.

“Yes dad just hanging outside for a little bit before heading inside.” Bailey says, in a hurry to get off the phone.

“Alright I’ll let you go kiddo, I’ll call you later.” Bailey’s dad says, as he hangs up the phone.

“Ugh.” Bailey says, groaning as she walks over to Kris and Mayra.

“What’s wrong Bails?” Kris says, pulling Bailey away to talk.

“Nothing, my dad is annoying me every morning so far.” Bailey says, in an angry type tone.

“He’s just being a dad, Bails. He’s like really protective over you; you are the only girl he has.” Kris says, putting her hand on Bailey’s shoulder.

“Yeah I guess you’re right Kris. But he doesn’t need to call me EVERY morning.” Bailey says, walking back near the group of guys.

“Bails, you moved that’s why he’s being protective over you. He doesn’t want you to get hurt, by guys or in a car accident.” Kris says, consoling Bailey.

“He’s just annoying at times.” Bailey says, shoving her phone in her pocket.

“Moving is what you need.” Kris says, walking with Bailey back to the group.

“Yep it is.” Bailey says, meeting back up to Matt.

“What’s wrong?” Matt says, as he stands next to Bailey.

“Nothing.” Bailey says, not wanting him to get involved.

“Are you sure I can’t help?” Matt says, putting his hand on Bailey’s shoulder.

“Yea I’m sure; I’ll let you know if I need your help.” Bailey says, picking up Matt’s hand and placing it by his side.

“Kimiko!” Mayra says, as Mayra runs and hugs the 4’ 10” girl with black hair and forest green bangs wearing a *Craig Owens is my homeboy shirt*, black faded skinny jeans and custom made Adventure Time slip on Vans.

“Mayra!” Kimiko says, as she runs up to Mayra hugging her.

“Kimiko!” Bailey says, as Kimiko comes over to Bailey and hugs her.

“Bailey!” Kimiko says, as Bailey hugs her back.

“You’re adorable.” Bailey says, smiling at Kimiko.

“This is my boyfriend, Justin.” Kimiko says, introducing Justin to Mayra, Bailey and Kris.

“Hello Justin.” Mayra and Bailey say happily, as they look at Justin.

“Hello.” Justin says, waving at Bailey, Kris, and Mayra.

“How are you Justin?” Mayra says, looking at Justin.

I’m doing good, and yourself?” Justin says, looking at Mayra.

“Sleepy.” Mayra says, standing next to Bailey.

Matt sits back down by his buddies and looks at his feet as Bailey walks over.

“Hey I’m sorry, I’m just trying to get used to the new city, and new friends.” Bailey says, as she sits down next to Matt.

“It’s ok, I’m moving too fast at trying to be a friend.” Matt says, patting Bailey’s shoulder.

“I’m just not read-.” Bailey says, getting cut off by Matt.

“It’s ok I said I was sorry. Don’t feel bad.” Matt says, getting up and walking inside.

“Michelle can you and Kimiko show Me, Mayra, and Kris to the student center?” Bailey says, looking at Michelle.

“Sure thing, Jimmy let go.” Michelle says, as she pushes Jimmy away near the other guys.

“Let’s go.” Michelle says, as she starts walking towards the door.

Kimiko, Mayra, Kris, and Bailey all follow Michelle to the Student Center to get a school map, locker situation, and all the other “good” stuff school has to offer.

“Bailey, I didn’t know you were joining Huntington Beach High School.” Kimiko says, while walking hand in hand with Justin.

“Yep I asked Mayra if she wanted to move in with me and be roomies together with Kris, we were all having hard shit going on back in Wisconsin, Vegas, and Glendora California.” Bailey says, as she looks straight ahead.

“Oh ok. I’m glad you did.” Kimiko says, smiling

“Me too.” Bailey says, smiling.

“It will be a good change.” Bailey says, walking past sets of lockers.

“Yes it will.” Kris and Mayra say together looking at me.

Bailey, Kimiko, Michelle, Mayra, Kris, and Justin all get the school center as Kimiko and Justin spilt off to go to Kimiko’s locker for a little privacy time.

“Well here it is.” Michelle says, holding the door open and ushering us in the door to talk to the secretary about school stuff.

“I’ll be at my locker with is right down that hall.” Michelle says, where there is a guy who stands 6 feet tall with dark brown, shoulder length hair that's straightened and looks soft, wearing skinny jeans, a Motley Crue shirt and cowboy boots.

“Alright talk to you later, Michelle.” Bailey says, waving as she runs all giddy down the hall.

Bailey, Kris, and Mayra head into the school center and get all the info they need for their year at Huntington Beach.

“Bailey your locker number is 666.” The secretary says handing Bailey a school map and more info about the school.

“Mayra your locker number is 663.” The secretary says handing Mayra a school map and more info about the school.

“Kristan your locker number is 667.” The secretary says handing Kris a school map and more info about the school.

“Come here if you need anymore questions answered or ask your fellow students for help I’m sure they can help.

“I’m Molly.” Molly says, looking at the three of them.

“Thanks.” Bailey, Kris, and Mayra walk out of the student center and try to find their lockers.

Bailey, Mayra, and Kris all walk out and go looking for their lockers with the help from Michelle and Danny, and Kimiko and Justin. Upon reaching the hallway that their lockers there are two guys standing 5’ 9” and 6’ 2”, as they keep walking closer and closer as the appearances start to become clearer.

“Dude that party wa-.” The tall guy with long swoop hair and a beanie says, as the 5’ 9” guy with brown spiky taps him on the shoulder and points as the tall guy turns around.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt your conversation.” Bailey says, in a shy tone as she opens her locker with the combo that the secretary handed her.

“It’s ok.” The tall one says, blushing as Bailey hides in her locker even though there’s nothing in it, yet.

Mayra walks up to her locker, as she is walking to her locker she accidently bumping into the guy who stands 5’ 9”, as she blushes and starts messing around with the lock on her locker.

“O-oops, I’m sorry.” Mayra says, as she stutters still trying to do the correct combo on her lock for her locker and blushing.

“God he smells so good. I want to touch his hair, Mayra stahp!” Mayra says, in her head as she finally gets her locker unlocked, she looks up and giggles.

“It’s ok, not a problem.” The guy with spiky who stands 5’ 9” says as, he turns back around to talk to the tall one.

“Oh my god. He talked!” Mayra says, in her head as she shuts her locker and walks over by Bailey.

“Hello, Ma-Mayra.” Bailey says, as the tall guy with the black beanie turns back around and faces his friend as she blushes.

“H-Hi.” Mayra says, giggling and smiling.

“You like him.” Bailey says, whispering in Mayra’s ear.

“Nope!” Mayra says, as she blushes an even darker shade of red as Bailey starts giggling.

“I need to find where gym is located.” Bailey says, knowing that’s where Mayra needs to go.

“I can show you. I have gym first period.” Kimiko says, as she leads Bailey, Mayra, and Kris to the area where gym is held.

“Hi my name is Mike.” Mike says, as he turns around to talk to Bailey and realizes she isn’t there anymore as he turns back around facing his buddy Jaime.

“I don’t have gym, I have cooking. I will need help finding that class too.” Kris says smiling.

“I can help you find that Kris.” Michelle says, as her and Danny lead the way and down many halls and up a set of stairs.

“Thanks.” Kris says, following Michelle and Danny.

“No problem at all.” Danny says, in his thick British accent.

“Not a problem at all. Happy to help.” Michelle says, in her thick Australian accent.

As Kris follows Michelle and Danny to the cooking classroom Michelle and Danny leave to go to their first period class and Mayra and Bailey follow Kimiko to the appropriate places for their classes the bell rings. Next thing Bailey sees is Michelle running down the hall she takes a flying leap into the line up line, the 6’ 2” and the 5’ 9” guy get there just before the teacher out of the locker room.

“Oh my god Mayra, those are the guys by our lockers!” Bailey says, in a quiet tone towards Mayra as Bailey and Mayra blush.

“Bailey I know!” Mayra says, blushing and trying not to stare at the guy that stands 5’ 9”.

The gym teacher talks to the other students taking attendance and talking to them about what they are doing for the week as he dismisses the other students the teacher walks up to Mayra and Bailey.

“Hello.” The teacher says, as he looks down at his clipboard and back up at Bailey and Mayra.

“You must be Mayra and Bailey.” The teacher says, maintaining eye contact with Bailey and Mayra.

“Yes we are.” Bailey says, looking at the teacher.

“Well today you can sit out since you guys are new here at Huntington Beach High.” The teacher says while checking off Bailey and Mayra off his sheet of paper.

“The gyms right there head on in and sit on the bleachers.” The teacher says, handing Bailey and Mayra a sheet of paper with a locker number and a locker combo.

“Thanks.” Bailey says, taking the sheet of paper from the teachers hand as Mayra does the same and they head into the gym to wait for the rest of the class.
Bailey and Mayra go and sit on the bleachers in the gym then all the students start running into the gymnasium and the 6’ 2” guy and the 5’ 9” guy come up to Bailey and Mayra wearing black tank tops and black basketball shorts with orange lettering that spells out OILERS on the knee of the left leg as they wait for further instructions from the gym teacher.

“Hey. I’m Mike” The tall guy that now identifies himself as Mike says, as he sits down next to Bailey and offers his hand that is covered in tattoos.

“Hey. I’m Bailey.” Bailey says, shaking his hand and smiling.

“Hello and I’m Jaime.” The spiky hair guy that now identifies himself as Jaime says, as he sits down next to Mayra and holds out his hand to her and smiles revealing his dimples.

“Hello, I’m Jaime.” Jaime says, turning to Bailey after shaking Mayra’s hand and offers his hand out to Bailey.

“Hey I’m Mike.” Mike says, offering his hand out to Mayra and showing a smile.

“How old are you, Bailey.” Mike says, looking at her.

“I’m 17.” Bailey says, smiling.

“Awesome, me too!” Mike says, smiling as he looks towards the teacher.

“When did you guys move here, you’re new?” Mike says, as he flushes a light shade of red.

“Well me and Mayra just moved with our friend Kristan about a week ago.” Bailey says, as she puts her hand on Mayra’s shoulder.

Mayra flinches as Bailey puts her hand on Mayra’s shoulder, as Mayra flinches she accidently smacks Jaime’s leg.

“I’m sorry Jai-Jaime.” Mayra says, as she puts her hands in her lap and then she puts chapstick on.

“Don’t worry about it Mayra.” Jaime says, smiling.

The teacher dismisses them to go play indoor tennis while Mike and Jaime pick the court nearest Bailey and Mayra so their asses were facing Bailey and Mayra.

“His ass!” Bailey says, as she points to Mike’s ass and giggling.

Matt gets up from sitting on the bench nearest the court him and his friends are playing on, comes over and sits down next to Bailey. Bailey gets startled by him sitting down next her.

“Oh hi Matt.” Bailey says, looking at him.

“How are you? Why aren’t you in your gym clothes?” Matt says, seeing that Bailey is still in her black cold shoulder tee, her skinny jeans with black straps, and her tall black converse shoes that go up to her knees.

“I’m good and I don’t have my gym clothes because it didn’t say on my sheet of paper that came in the mall what I needed then the gym teacher gave me a sheet for what I needed.” Bailey says, as she stares at Mike’s ass.

“Oh ok.” Matt says, as he gets called over by Jimmy to come back over by them.

“Hey I’ll talk to you later, ok?” Matt says, as he gets up smiling.

“Sure.” Bailey says, smiling.

“Ok bye.” Matt says, as he walks back over to the bench by his buds.

“He’s nice.” Mayra says, as she tries to snap Bailey out of her stare at Mike’s ass.

“Bailey!” Mayra says, snapping her fingers in Bailey’s face.

“Huh?” Bailey says, snapping out of her day dream.

“You were staring at his ass again.” Mayra says, giggling.

“God heaven forbid I stare at his ass, besides you would stare at Jaime’s.” Bailey says, giggling as she falls off the bleachers and starts laughing on the floor.

“Shut up, I would not!” Mayra says, as she blushes a couple shades of red.

“Yeah right May May.” Bailey says, winking at Mayra and smiling as she gets up off the floor and sits back down on the bleachers.

Mayra giggles. Another 30 minutes goes past of watching the students play tennis and the teacher blows a whistle for the students to go change. The students stop what they are doing and start putting the tennis rackets away, run out of the gym and into the locker rooms as Mayra and Bailey just follow behind.

The first person out from changing is Mike who goes and stands next to Bailey and Mayra, followed by him is his bud Jaime, then Kimiko, Michelle, then Matt, Zacky, Jimmy, Brian, Johnny, Justin, Kellin, Jesse, Jack, Gabe and the rest of the class as they line up by the door.

“Hey what do you have second period?” Mike says, as he leans over near Bailey meeting eye contact.

“I have a free period.” Bailey says, smiling as she adjusts her bangs with her hand and looks down then back up.

“Oh cool, I have Spanish after this.” Mike says, looking down at his all black Vans.

Bailey looks at Mayra then back at Mike.

“Can I ask something from you, please?” Bailey says, walking a little bit away from everyone in the line.

“Sure thing.” Mike says, as he follows Bailey out of the line.

“What’s up?” Mike says, putting his hand on her shoulder as she looks down at her shoes and back up to his face.

“Well Mayra has Spanish next period and I was wondering if you and Jaime could help her get there, since were new here?” Bailey says, looking up into his eyes with puppy dog eyes.

“Of course me and Jaime can, my brother Vic and our other good bud Tony also have Spanish second period, so we can take her under our wing.” Mike says, smiling and winking.

“Thank you.” Bailey says, smiling as she walks back over to Mayra in the line where she is standing talking to Kimiko and Justin.

“No problem at all.” Mike says, smiling as he follows Bailey back in line.

The bell rings as the students flood the halls and Bailey follows a group of students up the stairs and meets Kris as they head to where they need to go for their free period as Matt follows behind at a distance.

“Kris!” Bailey says, hugging Kris as she reaches the top of the stairs.

“Bailey!” Kris says, returning the hug as students pass us followed by Matt.

“Well let’s go to our free period.” Bailey says, as she walks with Kris cause none of her other friends besides Kris and Kimiko are in her free period.

“Yep.” Kimiko says, as she comes up on Bailey’s other side and walks along side with Bailey and Kris.

Kris, Bailey, and Kimiko head into their free period class as they all sit next to each other and Kimiko decides to work on homework, as Bailey and Kris pull out Monsters from their backpacks and crack them open. The rest of the 35 minutes of class goes by extremely slow for Kris and Bailey as they just sit there doing nothing but sipping on their monsters as for Kimiko it goes by moderately fast considering she’s been working on homework from last week of school. After Kimiko is done with her homework for her classes she didn’t do over the weekend because she was hanging out with her boyfriend she sighs happily as puts away her homework and pen.

“Thank god I’m done with that.” Kimiko says, playing with one of her pens that is still lying on the table.

“What homework were you working on?” Bailey says, looking at Kimiko as Bailey takes a sip of her monster.

“Kimiko I like need your number!” Bailey says in a happy tone handing Kimiko a sticky note piece of paper.

Kimiko writes down her number on half of the paper as Bailey does the same and rips it in half and hands Kimiko the half with her number as she keeps the other half for herself as she puts Kimiko’s number into her phone and Kimiko does the same. The bell rings as Bailey, Kris, and Kimiko get up from their seats and walk out the door. Kris tries to find where her math class is; Bailey tries to find her Chemistry class as Kris departs from Bailey’s side and leaves, leaving Bailey following Kimiko to the science hall and enters in a room where it says Chemistry on a plaque outside the door and recognizes a familiar face as she smiles and sitting down next to the tall boy with long hair and a swoop bang wearing a black beanie who sits next to a guy with black long layered hair with a blonde streak by his bangs, and behind Mike is his friend Jaime and in front of Mike is his friend Tony, as Kimiko keeps walking to her next class which is Biology the class she dreads going to the most.

“Hello.” Bailey says, whispering and tapping the edge of Mike’s desk.

“Oh hi!” Mike says, as he blushes a light shade of red.

“How did your second period go?” Mike says, looking at Bailey and smiling.

“Slow since I had no homework to do.” Bailey says, sighing and putting her head on the desk and yawning.

“Aww. I’m sorry Bails.” Mike says, rubbing Bailey’s back and smiling when she looks up.

“Sorry.” Mike says, as takes his hand off Bailey’s back and placing it on his desk.

“It’s alright.” Bailey says, smiling at him.

“I love back massages.” Bailey says, smiling.

The Chemistry teacher walks in the room and introduces Bailey to the whole class as everyone says Hello as he pairs up people for lab day as he walks over to his desk and grabs his clipboard.

“Bailey you’re going to be with Mike.” The teacher says, as he points to Mike.

“Awesome.” Bailey says, smiling and looking at Mike.

“Badass.” Mike says, as he makes eye contact with Bailey.

When the teacher is done pairing up students he announces to the class that they are allowed to go to the lab area and begin working on the lab assignment. As the students work on the lab assignment, Bailey and Mike are one of the first groups done doing the lab within 15 minutes left of class time. Bailey and Mike hand in their sheets of paper and sit back down in their seats as they sit down Tony, and Jaime finishes their lab assignment and handing it in to the teacher joining Mike and Bailey at their seats.

“What class do you have next Bailey.” Mike says, looking at Bailey with a smile.

“Music class.” Bailey says, smiling at Mike.

“Awesome. Need help finding the room?” Mike says, smiling at Bailey.

“Yes please, I have no idea where I’m going yet.” Bailey says, as she takes the school map from her back pocket and puts it in front of her on the desk.

“I’m so lost around this school.” Bailey says, looking at Mike with a puppy dog eyed look.

“It’s ok my buds and I can help you out.” Mike says, smiling at Bailey.

“That would be great.” Bailey says, as she writes down her number on a sticky note and puts it on the inside of his notebook and closes it back up.

The note reads *Hey, I know we just met and all but here’s my number, so you can text or call me. You’re a really nice guy.* - Bailey

“Btw my name is Andy.” The guy with the black layered hair with a blonde streak says, now identifying himself as Andy looking at Bailey as he walks past to his seat.
Mike grabs his notebook and shoves it in his backpack and looks back at Bailey who is sending a quick text to her father. As soon as her text sends, the bell for classes to be released goes off. Mike, Bailey, Jaime, Andy, and Tony get up from their seats as Bailey walks next to Mike to go to their next class. As the 5 of them make their way through the sea of students that flood the halls they reach the doors to the classroom in which Mike sits down at the set of drums towards the back of the room and Bailey sits down on the bleachers by Mayra as the rest of the students Chelsea, Michelle, Kimiko, Danny, Justin, Brittney, Matt, Zacky, Brian, Jimmy, Johnny, Kayli, Kellin and Justin’s buds, and Andy and his buds in.

“Hello Chelsea.” Bailey says, to Chelsea as she walks over towards Andy as he put his arm around her shoulder as she puts her arms around his waist.

“Hello Bailey.” Chelsea says, as she smiles and walks towards the bleachers with Andy to find a spot to sit next to her brother, and his buds.

The teacher walks in and notices that there are 3 students he doesn’t recognize

“I’m Mr. Johnny Depp and we have 3 new students that recently joined us, I would love for them to come up and introduce themselves to the class.” Johnny Depp says, as he stands there waiting for us to come up.

Bailey, Kris, and Mayra all walk up and stand next to the teacher as Mayra minorly starts to drool over the teacher.

“Well my name is Bailey and I just moved here from Wisconsin and I’m 17 years old.” Bailey says, as she looks at Mike then to Kris.

“My name is Kristan or Kris and I just moved here from Glendora to be roommates with my two best friends, I’m also 17 years old.” Kris says, as she sees Mayra day dreaming, she snaps her fingers to pull Mayra out of her thoughts.

“Hi, I’m Mayra and I just moved here from Las Vegas do begin a fresh start with Bailey and Kris, I’m also 17.” Mayra says, looking towards Jaime who is holding a bass guitar on his lap looking like he’s ready to play.

“It’s very nice meeting you guys, welcome to Huntington Beach High School.” Mr. Depp says, as he points at the bleachers for Bailey, Kris, and Mayra to sit and join the rest of the class.

Bailey, Mayra, and Kris go sit back down on the bleachers, as all the students go grab what they need for today’s activities. They come back to the bleachers and sit beside Jaime and Mike, who are already at the instrument of their choices, as the rest of the students do the same. As the students get the instruments of their choices, they all sit in groups practicing music. Jaime, Mike, Tony, and Vic are hanging with each other scribbling down words on a sheet of loose leaf paper. Andy, Matt, Danny, Kellin, Justin and all of their buds just spend the rest of the hour scribbling and erasing over and over.

As the class finishes putting the instruments away, the bell rings for lunch and all the students rush into the halls. Mike and his buds help out Bailey, Mayra, and Kris find the cafeteria to get some food to eat. As everyone finishes eating their lunch, the bell rings to notify the students to head to their last two hours of school.

Bailey and Mayra head to the student center after school to buy their gym clothes, which includes a black tank top with the words, *OILERS* right between the shoulder blades on the back, and a black pair of shorts with the word *OILERS* in orange on the ass. Mike and Jaime walk in the student center just as, Bailey and Mayra are done finishing paying for their gym clothes.

“Hello there Bailey.” Mike says; as he smiles while Jaime follow Bailey and Mayra out the door and to our lockers.

“Hello Mike.” Bailey says, looking up at him and smiling.

“How did your last couple of hours of school here at Huntington Beach go?” Mike says, as he gets up to his locker 665 and grabs what he needs to do his homework.

“It went good, surprisingly.” Bailey says, as she leans up against her locker waiting for Kris to get out of her Science class so they can go home as, Mayra puts on like ALL of her tube of chapstick.

“Got enough chapstick Mayra?” Bailey says, chuckling as she keeps going with her chapstick.

“No! We need to go to Walmart so I can get more! It’s an Emergency!” Mayra says, as she caps her chapstick and puts it in her pocket, giggling.

Bailey and Mike chuckle as Mayra lightly punches Mike on the arm in a sisterly love type.

“I’m serious; this is my last tube of chapstick!” Mayra says, waiting for Kris as she sees her and Kimiko walking together towards the lockers.

“KIMIKO! I’m on my last tube of chapstick.” Mayra says, as Kimiko reaches her locker opening it grabbing stuff and shoving it in her backpack and slamming her locker shut and hugging Mayra and Bailey.

Mayra sees to familiar faces from her Spanish class as the run past her hugging spree as Vic and Tony both smack Jaime’s face and keeps running out the door to their car.

“I’ll talk to you later?” Mike says, looking at Bailey and smiling.
“Yea you can add me on facebook. Or check your notebook, hint SCIENCE notebook.” Bailey says, as she shouts after him as she sees him running after Jaime, Vic, and Tony.

“Got it!” Mike says, as he puts his thumb up in the air towards Bailey.

“Mayra! We need to get some more chapstick I’m almost out as well.” Kimiko says, as she puts he backpack over her shoulders.

“Sadly, Justin is staying late after school today. Could I catch a ride with you guys?” Kimiko says, looking at Bailey who has her keys around her neck.

“Sure, why the hell not.” Bailey says, smiling and heading for the front door of the school.

A blonde girl with a pixie haircut runs by stopping in mid track pointing.

“Did Tony run this way?” The 5’ 5” girl says, motioning towards the door.

“Yeah he did, if you’re talking about the guy that is covered in tattoos with snakebites and the braid by his neck, then yes he did run past.” Mayra says, as she puts her backpack over her back.

“Alright thanks!” The blonde pixie haired girl takes off running towards the door.

“Alright let’s go to Walmart.” Bailey says, as she keeps walking towards the door as she spots Matt and his buds hanging out on the sidewalk as Michelle catches up she grabs Bailey’s arm.

“Hey can catch a ride with you?” Michelle says, as she lets go of Bailey’s arm.

“If you can squish in between Kris, and Kimiko.” Bailey says, as she points to Kris and Kimiko and keeps walking to her car.

“I can try.” Michelle says, smiling and she keeps walking past her brother and his buds.

“Well we’re not going to the condo just yet, we need to run to Walmart.” Bailey says, as reaches the car and opens the trunk for everyone to put their backpacks in the trunk.

“That’s ok with me; I don’t have to work tonight.” Michelle says, as she gets in the back in the middle.

As everyone piles into the car, Bailey proceeds to turn on her car as she backs out of the parking spot, drives out of the parking lot and onto the street to head to Walmart. Everyone gets out and heads into Walmart getting stuff they want; Mayra grabs like 10 things of cherry chapstick. Once everyone gets what they need/want they go and check out at the cash registers. Once they are done with checking out their purchases, they leave and head back to the car, and the condo to hang out. After Kimiko gets picked up by Justin, he drops her off at home, and heads to the condo that he stays at with Kellin and the rest of his buds. Bailey walks with Michelle back to her house, making sure she gets inside ok. Bailey walks back to the condo to go to bed, so she can get up the next morning to attend school.

Bailey, Kris and Mayra all get up as they attend their second day going through class after class of learning, studying and hanging with friends. As their second day finishes up they head to the condo. As Kris and Bailey grab their laptops off the coffee table and flips on the TV in the living room, Bailey and Kris open up their emails and spot an email from Shannon at Hottopic. They open up the email containing their work schedule as Bailey’s set schedule for the following week is Monday: 4 pm - 9 pm, Wednesday: 3:00 pm - 9 pm, Saturday: 1 pm – 8pm. Kris’s set schedule for the following week is the same as Bailey’s just for the time being so they can get situated with the new job. Kris and Bailey print off the schedule and put it up on the fridge.

“I’m so excited to start this job, no lie.” Kris says, as she puts her laptop back on the coffee table and grabs her phone and takes out a small sheet of paper from her pocket and texts the first number on the note, it just happens to be Dahvie’s, as Bailey glances over at the paper.

“Who are you texting over there Kris?” Bailey says, as she pokes Kris’s hand and giggling.

“Nobody.” Kris says, as she looks away and blushes.

“If you say so Kris.” Bailey says, as she winks at Kris.

“I’m telling the truth.” Kris says, in an innocent tone.

“You like him.” Bailey says, pointing to the name that is on top.

“No I don’t.” Kris says, blushing as she looks at the name.

“Bullshit.” Bailey says, giggling.

“You like Mike.” Kris says revealing his name causing Bailey to giggle slightly.

“Nope.” Bailey says, as she flushes a light shade of red.

“Riiiiight.” Kris says, in a sarcastic tone smiling at Bailey.

“It’s ok to have a crush on him. He’s adorable.” Bailey says, smiling at Kris as she smiles back at Bailey.

“He really is adorable.” Kris says, as she blushes a darker shade of red.
“Yes, yes he is.” Bailey says, smiling.

“You were the one that turned me onto Blood On The Dance Floor, I thank you for that one.” Kris says, patting Bailey on the shoulder.

“Thank you, so much Bails. I LOVE YOU!” Kris says, as she attack hugs Bailey.

“You’re welcome, I Love You too.” Bailey says, hugging Kris tightly.

“We should go to sleep, big day tomorrow. AKA starting of a new job, and another day of school.” Kris says, ushering Bailey up the stairs.

“Ok, ok, ok. I will go to bed.” Bailey says, giggling and grabbing her laptop and following Kris up the stairs.

Kris, Bailey and Mayra all head up to their rooms for their beauty sleep, so they can get up and get a head start at the new day ahead of them. The next morning, the 3 girls get up to their alarms they have set. Bailey puts on her black Jack Skellington tank top, black belted ruffle skirt with her calf length leggings, her black Vans and her Jack Skellington hoodie and a simple eyeliner wing, her Deathly Hallows necklace and her hair pulled back. Mayra puts on her Robin shirt with the cape and brings out her *This Is My Zombie Killing Hoodie* because it is chilly in the morning, black shorts and her all black converse. Kris puts on her teal Coca Cola tee, blue jean shorts, black converse, a black heart necklace with a pink bow, and her black sunglasses with a blue smokey eye make up.

After Kris, Bailey, and Mayra get dressed, they head down the stairs to the kitchen to grab monsters for each of them. Bailey feeds her cat, grabs her car keys which is on a *Brony* lanyard, her school ID which is on a Jack Skellington lanyard. They all grab their backpacks, as Bailey hands Kris and Mayra their IDs, and head out the door. Bailey locks the house, and they head to Bailey’s car. Unlocking it, getting in and starting it, she drives to school. Parking the car, they get out and head inside going to their lockers to drop off and pick up. Shortly after Bailey, Kris, Mayra walk in, Mike, Jaime, Vic, and Tony walk in and head to their lockers, meeting up with Bailey, Mayra, and Kris.

“Hello Bailey.” Mike says, looking Bailey up and down and smiling.

“Hello Mike.” Bailey says, winking at Mike and smiling.

“How are you this morning?” Mike says, as Bailey yawns and covers her mouth.

“Tired.” Bailey says, as she takes off her Jack Skellington hoodie, revealing all her tattoos but 2 as she hangs it in her locker and grabs her English book and her Chemistry book and shoves it in her backpack, and she swings it over her back shutting her locker.

“I’m sorry.” Mike says, as he rests his head on her head being that he’s taller then her after shutting his locker.
“Hello there, dork.” Bailey says, as she sticks out her tongue revealing her tongue piercing.

“Hello.” Mike says, as he smiles innocently.

The bell rings to get to class as Kimiko, Mayra, Bailey, Mike and Jaime walk to their gym class and Kris departs off in another direction with Vic and Tony as they go to their cooking class.

The gym teacher takes attendance and tells the class to get changed in their gym clothes. Kimiko, Mayra, Bailey, Michelle, Mike, Jaime come out of the locker rooms and head to the bleachers to wait for further instructions, one by one the rest of the class shows up in the gym and they also sit on the bleachers to wait for the teacher.

“We are playing tennis again.” The teacher says, while dismissing the class as everyone gets into a group of four. Mayra and Bailey vs. Mike and Jaime.

Once the groups start playing tennis, Kelly starts complaining about something causing some people to stop playing tennis.

“I broke my nail!” Kelly says, in a whinny tone towards the teacher and the teacher stands there with his arms crossed, the look on that mans face is basically saying *No fucks were given today*.

“I’ll get right on to help you there.” The teacher says in a sarcastic tone as he walks out to the bubblers.

“Hey, Kelly, if you weren’t so stupid and get your fake nails done like last night you wouldn’t have this problem.” Bailey says, as she gets ready to serve towards Jaime on the other side of the court over the netting and Kelly keeps whining.

“Bitch stop talking to me.” Kelly says, as she is walking up to the teacher.

“Listen here bitch, if you actually had to work for getting your nails done instead of asking daddy for everything you may actually have a fucking heart, unlike me who actually has a job and has to pay for everything myself.” Bailey says, as Kelly stops walking and looks at her with anger in her eyes.

“Shut up you stuck up bitch, your dad is a drunkard and fucking retarded.” Kelly says, laughing and standing there looking at her nails.

“Mike and Jaime watch out.” Bailey says, as she waves her hands as Mike and Jaime move out of the way, Bailey gets ready as she serves up the tennis ball hitting it with the racket and the ball sails through the air the ball hits her in the face giving her a black eye and causing Bailey to start laughing.

“Don’t talk about my father, you stuck up bitch.” Bailey says, as she glares at Kelly.

“You fucking bitch, you hit me in the face.” Kelly says, looking back at Bailey covering her right eye.

“No I didn’t, I didn’t do anything.” Bailey says, laughing as Mike and Jaime move back to the area where they were standing.

“Whatever stupid bitch.” Kelly says, as she runs to the locker room to run cold water on her bruised eye and everyone claps at Bailey.

“You’re amazing Bails.” Mike says, smiling and high fiving Bailey.

“Thanks you are too.” Bailey says, as she fangirls on the inside and meets Mike’s half way high five.

“No problem.” Mike says, walking back to the side of the court he’s on.

As all the students finish playing, the teacher blows his whistle. The kids all put away the tennis rackets, head up to the locker rooms to get changed back into their regular clothes, and line up by the door. The first two boys out of the locker room are Mike, and Jaime. As they come out, Mayra, Kimiko and Michelle come out and line up besides Bailey. The bell rings for everyone to head to their next class. One class after another. The last bell rings, and everyone goes to their lockers to get their belongings and stuff for homework. After school, Bailey drops Mayra off at home as her and Kris head off to their first day of work.

“This is going to be really fun.” Kris says, turning on Rise and Shine by Blood On The Dance Floor as Bailey backs out of the driveway and onto the street that leads the way to Westminster Mall.

“Yes it will I can feel it.” Bailey says, as she pulls into a parking spot in the malls parking lot as Bailey and Kris get out of the car and walk in heading straight for Hottopic to start their first day at work.

“Hello Bailey and Kris.” Shannon says, as she gives us name tags on a lanyard with keys for the jewelry cabinet.

“Hello Shannon.” Bailey and Kris say, as they follow Shannon behind the cash registers.

“Look there’s your first costumer.” Shannon says, pointing at the costumer who is tall with black hair and a swoop bang, he is wearing black skinnies, a black Jack Daniels t-shirt all black Vans and a grey beanie on his head as Bailey looks up as she recognizes the tall male figure and she smiles.

“I got this, don’t worry.” Bailey says, smiling and walking over to the tall male.

“Hello, if there is anything you need just let me know.” Bailey says, catching the tall male off guard and distracting him from looking at new skinnies.

“Oh hey Bailey, I didn’t know you worked here.” Mike says, holding out a pair of black skinnies.

“Yep just started actually today is the first day.” Bailey says, smiling as she looks up at his brown eyes.

“Awesome, I look forward to coming here more often then.” Mike says, smiling and walking over to the spin around cabinet with the body jewelry.

“Awesome.” Bailey says, giggling as she takes the pants from mike and putting them on the counter to check out when he’s ready.

“I found your number on the inside of my Chemistry notebook on a sticky note.” Mike says, looking into Bailey’s blue, green, grey hazel eyes.

“Guilty.” Bailey says, blushing slightly.

“I totally would love to text you.” Mike says, as he points to a set of new lip jewelry.

“Really? That’s awesome.” Bailey says, smiling and unlocking the cabinet and grabbing the ones he points to.

“Totally, well I came here because I needed new pants and new mouth jewelry.” Mike says, laughing as he takes the body jewelry from Bailey’s hands and follows her to the counter placing the jewelry on the counter.

“Your total comes to 48.62.” Bailey says, as she scans Mike’s HT+1 card and hands it back to him and grabbing the money he is holding out to her and she gets 38 cents out of the drawer extending her arm out to him as he takes it and puts it in his pocket with his wallet.

“Have a nice day.” Bailey says, winking and smiling at Mike.

“Thank you, you too. I’ll text you later when you’re not busy.” Mike says, nodding at her and handing her a piece of paper as he takes the bag off the counter.

“Talk you later.” Bailey says, grabbing the sheet of paper off the counter and shoving it in her pocket so Kris doesn’t grab it before she does.

“You know him?” Shannon says, winking at Bailey.

“Yeah he goes to school with me and Kris.” Bailey says, blushing and smiling.
“Awesome. Great job doing your first sale here.” Shannon says, high fiving Bailey and patting her on the back.

“Thank you Shannon.” Bailey says smiling as another costumer comes in and Kris goes over and helps them out.

“Hey Bails.” Kayli says, hugging Bailey.

“Hello wife.” Bailey says, smiling and giggling.

“How are you?” Kayli says, as she brings more band merch from the back to the front of the store and putting it away on the shelves.

“Wife?” Shannon says, in a confused tone.

“It’s a long story.” Bailey says, sticking out her tongue.

“It totally is.” Kris says, chuckling as she comes up to the cash register.

“I’m doing good.” Bailey says, as she walks near Kayli getting out of Kris’s way and they continue talking.

As the next 5 hours go by, costumers come and go, stopping in to buy merchandise, body jewelry. The mall is now closed as Bailey, Kris, and Kayli help Shannon close up shop and head for home after wards. As Bailey and Kris leave Westminster mall, Bailey and Kris’s stomach start growling.

“Bails?” Kris says, getting her attention.

“Yes?” Bailey says, getting distracted from the road for a couple seconds

“What’s up?” Bailey says, fixing her eyes back on the road.

“Could we get something to eat? I’m hungry.” Kris says, changing the music on her iPod to Michael Jackson.

“Yeah sure what are you in the mood for? I’m hungry also.” Bailey says, as she taps her fingers on the steering wheel.

“McDonalds is fine.” Kris says, as she jams to the music

“Alright then to McDonalds we go.” Bailey says, as drives to the McDonalds that is closest to the house.

Bailey drives to the McDonalds. Getting up to the drive thru, they order what the want, and drive around to pay for the food. Then they drive back to the house to eat their food. zAs Bailey and Kris reach the house, Bailey pulls into the driveway; they get out as Bailey locks the car behind her. They open the door to the house to find Mayra eating left over cheese pizza from the fridge that they got the night before. Kris and Bailey carry in their bags of food from McDonalds, as they pull out a medium order of fries for Mayra and sets it next to her.

“Thank you, you didn’t have to do that for me.” Mayra says, as she starts munching on the fries and eating her pizza along with the fries.

“But we wanted to cause we didn’t want you to feel left out because we have McDonalds.” Bailey says, smiling as she sits down on the couch taking off her shoes and getting comfy.

“How did your first day of work go?” Mayra says, turning down the volume just a tad as she watches a re-run of Young Justice from the weekend.

“It went good.” Bailey says, blushing as she eats her chicken select strips.

“Really how?” Mayra says, looking at Bailey waiting for her to answer.

“Oh I don’t know, someone stopped in to buy some stuff.” Bailey says, while looking at a text on her phone from an unknown number, the text reads.

“Hey Bailey its Mike, see I texted you.” Mike says, in a text with a smiley emoticon.

“Yes you did.” Bailey says, as she puts a grinning emoticon.

Bailey receives another text this time from Michelle as she opens it, the text says.

“Hey I hope it’s not too much to ask, but could come get me from work I’ll pay you for gas, I would ask my brother but he probably fell asleep or he’s hanging with his friends and his phone died, because I’ve been trying to get a hold of him and he’s not answering.” Michelle says, in a text with a smiley emoticon.

“Yea I can, I’ll be on my way in about 10 minutes.” Bailey says, replying in a text to Michelle with a smiley face.

“Thanks. You’re the best.” Michelle says, in a text with a grinning emoticon.

“It’s no problem really.” Bailey says, in a text.

“Hey Michelle just asked me if I could pick her up from work. Who wants to come with me?” Bailey says, putting her phone in her hoodie pocket, finishing up her chicken select strips and throws the garbage away, putting on her TOMS which are right by the door.

“I’ll come with you.” Mayra says, as she finishes up her fries and throws away her garbage.

“Awesome, thanks.” Bailey says, opening the door, holding it for Mayra as Bailey follows Mayra out.

“We will be back in a few.” Bailey says, as Kris nods and Bailey shuts the door behind her.

As Bailey and Mayra get in Bailey’s car, Bailey’s phone vibrates. As she puts it on her lap, she starts up the car and backs out of the drive way and heads onto Beach Boulevard and drives to Johnny’s Bar to pick up Michelle from work. As they reach the parking lot, Mayra and Bailey get out of the car and head into Johnny’s Bar. As they walk in, Michelle is still working and serving food, picking up plates and taking them to the kitchen to get cleaned. Bailey and Mayra sit at the bar and start talking to Jack.

“Hey Jack.” Bailey says, while sitting on a barstool.

“Oh hey there Bailey, how are you doing?” Jack says, handing Bailey and Mayra a Mountain Dew.

“On the house.” Jack says, smiling at Bailey and Mayra.

“Gracias.” Bailey says, smiling at Jack.

“De nada.” Jack says, smiling back at Bailey.

“Hey Bailey do you have a minute to talk?” Jack says, as he comes out from behind the bar.

“Yeah I do, I came here to pick up Michelle.” Bailey says, looking at Jack.

“Alright come with me.” Jack says, leading Bailey to the storage room.

“Well your dad called here like a couple days ago telling me that I am able to buy you any kind of alcohol you want. May that be beer, malt beverages like Smirnoff or Boones Farm, Jack Daniels whiskey, or Margarita mix. I’ll buy it all for you, but you must promise me that if you or your friends do drink that you and your friends must remain in the house unless your friends have a designated driver, understand?” Jack says, in a semi stern fatherly type tone.

“I promise.” Bailey says, smiling and high fiving Jack.

“Awesome, well just call me your California dad.” Jack says, smiling and winking at Bailey meeting her high five.

“If you need anything call this, this is my cell phone number.” Jack says, handing Bailey a piece of paper with his number on it.

“Jack, you’re awesome.” Bailey says, as she follows Jack back to the bar and stands behind the bar as he takes someone’s order.

“Hey Jack, you want to know something funny that happened at school today.” Bailey says, as Kelly walks behind her to pick up dishes from a costumer near by.

“Yeah sure hold on.” Jack says, as he takes glasses from costumers and refills them with more beer and other drinks.

“Alright tell me.” Jack says, as he leans on the bar.

“Well today in gym class we were playing tennis, and Kelly started complaining about something that happened. Then she started talking shit about my dad, since she was working that night we came in, like last week. She called my dad a drunkard when he was only buzzed. I served a tennis ball right to her face! Evidently it gave her a black eye.” Bailey says, smiling high fiving Jack again.

“Nice. Well that’s what she gets, she’s fucking stuck up I’m sick of her whining.” Jack
says, refilling Bailey’s glass half full with Mountain Dew.

“Hold on a minute Mayra.” Bailey says, putting her finger up and walking outside.

“Hello?” Bailey says, into the phone.

“Hi kiddo. How was your first day at work?” Bailey’s dad says, over the phone.

“It was great. Now me and Mayra are at Johnny’s Bar.” Bailey says, over the phone.

“We’re picking up my friend Michelle from work.” Bailey says, on the phone.

“Oh that’s nice of you.” Bailey’s dad says, yawning.

“Well I’ll let you go dad. You sound tired.” Bailey says, yawning also.

“Talk to you later kid.” Bailey’s dad says hanging up as Bailey walks back into Johnny’s bar.

“Sorry about that.” Bailey says, as she sits back on the barstool next to Mayra.

“Hey Bailey, and Mayra.” Michelle says as she walks past and placing two plates of food in front of the people who ordered it.

“I’m almost done about 5 more minutes.” Michelle says, as she takes away dirty dishes and puts them in the kitchen.

“Michelle go home, you worked over time tonight, get some nice rested sleep.” Jack says, pointing to Bailey and Mayra.

“Hold on boss. One more order to take care of.” Michelle says, rushing to the kitchen to pick up the food and delivers it to the people who placed the order.

After Michelle takes off her work apron she shoves it in her backpack that is hiding behind the bar, puts it on her back and hugs Jack.

“Thanks boss.” Michelle says, walking up next to Bailey.

“You ready Chelle?” Bailey says, grabbing her car keys from off the bar and heading towards the door.

“See ya later Jack.” Bailey says, smiling and waving at Jack, as Michelle and Mayra do the same.

“See ya later girls.” Jack says, smiling and waving back at them.

Mayra, Bailey, and Michelle get into Bailey’s car as they head back in the direction where the condo is. As they reach the street, Bailey drives into the driveway of Michelle’s house dropping her off so she can get a good nights sleep. Bailey and Mayra back out of Michelle’s driveway and turn on the next street and drives into the driveway. Exiting the car Bailey locks the car and opens the door to find Kris still awake on her laptop. Bailey sits on the couch next to Kris. Bailey takes out her cell phone from her hoodie pocket and texts Mike back.

“Hey, sorry I didn’t respond right away, I had to go pick up my friend from work, forgive me?” Bailey says, in a text, she smiles as it says *Sent*.

“It’s ok; I’ve been waiting patiently for a text back.” Mike says, putting a smiley emoticon in the text.

“Awww, you’re too awesome Mike.” Bailey says, in a text with a smiley face.

“Awww Stahp It You!” Bailey says, blushing and putting a grinning emoticon in a text.

“No I’m serious Bails.” Mike says, putting a smiley emoticon.

“Well I’m getting tired, I think I’m going to upstairs and go to sleep.” Bailey says, in a text as she stands up grabbing her backpack along the way.

“Noooo.” Mike says, in a text with a frowning emoticon.

“Don’t go to bed, please.” Mike says in another text with more frowning emoticons.

“I’ll sit up and text with you until I fall asleep ok?” Bailey says, in a text with a smiley face.

“Yay.” Mike says, in a text back with grinning emoticon.

As Bailey goes up to bed, she changes into her pajamas, crawls into bed with her computer and logs on facebook, tumblr, youtube, and twitter. Bailey sees that there is a 1 by the friendship requests counter. She clicks on it to see a friendship request from Mike Fuentes. She accepts it. Shortly after she accepts his friend request, she starts dancing around her room like a fool, making Kris and Mayra question what all the noise is about they hear downstairs.

“Hey, glad to see you accepted my friend request.” Mike says, as he puts a winky face over facebook chat.

“Of course I would accept it.” Bailey says, as she puts a smiley face in the chat box on facebook.

“You’re an amazing girl, Bailey.” Mike says, with the angel emoticon.

“Michael!” Bailey says outloud and on facebook chat as she puts the smiley face with two triangles for eyes, as Bailey accepts Mike’s video chat request.

“What!?” Mike says, sticking out his tongue on the fb video chat.

“Stahp!” Bailey says, laying tummy side down on her bed as she wears her Jack hoodie to bed.

“Are you cold?” Mike says, as Bailey grabs her pillow and lays her head on it.

“Yes very.” Bailey says, as she pulls her Jack Skellington blanket over her legs and back.

“Did you finish the Chemistry homework?” Mike says, holding up the half filled in worksheet.

“Yea I did, do you need some help?” Bailey says, digging in her open backpack getting out her Chemistry book and worksheet.

“What numbers do you not have filled in?” Bailey says, looking down at her worksheet and back up at Mike.

“Numbers: 5, 15, 24 and 32.” Mike says, grabbing a near by pencil with his Chemistry book.

Bailey gives Mike the answers to all the questions he had missing for class the following day. A couple of hours go by and its 12:15 and Bailey starts drifting off to sleep. Mike shouts as it startles Bailey out of her 5 minute nap. She sits up automatically and playfully glares at Mike, who sits there with a big smile on his face. Bailey yawns, causing Mike to yawn over cam. Bailey smiles at him and sticks out her pierced tongue, as Mike winks at her causing her cheeks to turn a bright shade of red, and burying her head in her pillow.

“Damn it Mike.” Bailey says, laying her head back down on her pillow.

“What?” Mike says, laying down on his tummy and putting his head on the pillow.

“I’m tired. I want to go to sleep.” Bailey says, yawning again.

“Ok goodnight, beautiful Bailey.” Mike says, smiling and winking.

“Aww, goodnight amazing Mike.” Bailey says, smiling and winking.

Bailey closes her laptop after waving goodbye to Mike. Bailey crawls under the covers, puts Blood On The Dance Floor on a low volume and in an instant Bailey falls asleep, causing her to go off to dreamland. After the nice well rested sleep, Bailey wakes up to her phone alarm blaring some techno songs because it’s a Friday morning and yawns as she stretches getting up and out of bed, she goes and wakes up Kris and Mayra which both of them are already up, Bailey walks back into her room grabbing her grey yoga pants with the word *LOVE* on the waist band, her Falling In Reverse lips tank top shirt and her black TOMS, also grabbing her Batman friendship necklace which Mayra has the part that says Robin. Mayra grabs her Falling In Reverse zombie shirt, her black super skinny pants, also grabbing her Robin friendship part necklace and her black TOMS. Kris grabs her blue skinny jeans, her black Good Charlotte shirt, her black boots, her Blood On The Dance Floor belt and her Fluttershy bottlecap necklace and her gold eye makeup. They head into the shower to get ready for the day ahead.

“Are you guys ready? We’re going to be late.” Bailey says, shouting from her bedroom, as Kris and Mayra shout from the living room.

“Yeah we are, hurry up Bails!” Kris says, as Bailey bounds down the stairs meeting them in the living room grabbing her keys along the way and putting her backpack over her back.

“Sorry got distracted.” Bailey says, blushing as she walks out the front door locking it behind her.

“With who? Mike?” Mayra says, causing Bailey to blush as she giggles.

“Nooo.” Bailey says, as she blushes more causing her to blush a shade of darker red.

“Yeah right Bay Bay.” Mayra says, teasing me as she repeats his name over and over.

“Stahp et May May.” Bailey says, putting her hood up over her face and unlocking her car so they can all get in.

“Jaime.” Bailey says, sticking out her tongue and winking causing Mayra to blush a bright shade of red.

“No bad!” Mayra says, giggling and blushing.

“Winner.” Bailey says, getting in the car starting it up, after Kris and Mayra get in Bailey backs out of the drive way and heading towards school.

Bailey, Mayra, and Kris get out of Bailey’s car, grabbing her backpack on the way. Walking past Matt and his buddies at a fast pace, Bailey gets inside making it to her locker as fast as she can. She opens it shoving an extra notebook inside her backpack, and sitting down in front of her locker having about 30 minutes until school starts. Shortly after sitting down, Mike Fuentes comes over, grabs something from his locker shutting it loudly, pulling Bailey from her thoughts, and causing her to smile as she sees who it is slamming their locker. Mike sits down next to Bailey causing her to flash a light shade of red.

“Hello beautiful.” Mike says, taking out one of Bailey’s earphones and puts it in his ear.

“Whatcha listening to there Bails?” Mike says, as he gets closer to Bailey.

“Stahp that.” Bailey says, giggling and blushing.

“Stahp, what?” Mike says, smiling innocently.

“I’m not beautiful. I never have been, and never will be.” Bailey says, as she scrolls through her iPod.

“Who told you, you weren’t beautiful?” Mike says, pulling Bailey’s chin, looking up at him.

“Somebody.” Bailey says, as she selects the song Hero by Enrique Iglesias, as tears fill up her eyes as she uses the sleeve of her hoodie to wipe away the tears.

“Somebody who?” Mike says, pulling Bailey’s hood back from her face.

“Can I tell you later, I would rather not talk about it at school.” Bailey says, sniffling back her tears as Mike gives her a friendly type hug.

“Yes we can talk about it later.” Mike says, rubbing Bailey’s shoulder.

“Thanks for understanding, Mike you are such a nice guy.” Bailey says, as she continues to wipe away tears.

“You’re welcome, just being a good friend.” Mike says, wiping Bailey’s tears away with his hand.

Bailey and Mike meet up with Mayra, Kimiko, Jaime, and Michelle near the entrance of the gym. The teacher takes attendance as he releases them to go get changed and do the activity for the day. All the students get called in to get changed after doing the selected activity. When done changing Mike is the first one out, followed by Jaime, then Mayra and Bailey come out. Mike checks on Bailey to make sure she’s ok. The bell rings to release the students to their next class periods. As Mike does the friendly type thing, and makes sure Bailey gets to her next class ok, Mike leaves for his Spanish class with seconds remaining to get to class. Once Bailey sits down in her seat in her free period class with Kris and Kimiko, Kris gives Bailey and Kimiko a chocolate chip cookie that she made in her cooking class first period.

“Thanks Kris.” Bailey says, taking both the cookies and giving the other one to Kimiko.

“No problem.” Kris says, smiling.

“Are you ok?” Kris says, in a concerned voice.

“Kind of, I cried in front of him earlier.” Bailey says, in a semi loud whisper.

“In front of who exactly?” Kris says, rubbing Bailey’s back to keep her from crying again.

“Mike.” Bailey says, whispering in Kris’s ear.

“Aww why? Want to talk about it in the hall?” Kris says, as she continues to rub Bailey’s back.

“Yes I would, please.” Bailey says, looking at the teacher as she nods in Bailey’s direction.

“Alright let’s go, Kimiko can you come too?” Kris says, leading Bailey and Kimiko out the door, shutting it behind her, once she shuts it she sits down on the floor against the wall.

“Alright tell us what happened.” Kris says, rubbing Bailey’s back again.

“Well he called me beautiful again; first time was last night when we were saying goodbye on cam. Then when he said it before school today, I said I wasn’t beautiful, never have been, never will be. He asked me who said I wasn’t beautiful, I told him somebody, and he asked somebody who, I asked him if we could talk about it later, He said sure when I was ready to say.” Bailey says, covering her face with the sleeves of her hoodie.

“Bails, it’s going to be ok, I’m still here with you so is Kimiko.” Kris says, as she hugs Bailey.

“Kris I like Mike, I feel bad for crying in front of him. I don’t want him to think I’m weak.” Bailey says, sobbing into the sleeves of her hoodie and Kimiko hugs Bailey as well.

“I knew you liked Mike.” Kris says, smiling and making Bailey blush slightly.

“Stahp it Kris!” Bailey says, immediately smiling.

“I win I win I win.” Kris says, chanting.

“Yeah for now.” Bailey says, winking at Kris.

“Just you wait.” Bailey says, sticking out her tongue.

“Oh yea can’t wait for it.” Kris says, in a sarcastic tone.

“I’ll get you this next time.” Bailey says, doing the *I’m looking at you gesture*.

Bailey, Kris, and Kimiko all get up from sitting on the floor going into a group hugging session. They enter back in the room, from wasting 25 minutes in the hall there’s about
20 minutes left of free period, Bailey gets a note thrown at her after she sits down coming from Matt’s direction, Bailey opens up the note and it reads.

“Is everything ok?” Matt says, in the note as Bailey writes something down and tosses it back.

“Alright, just wondering, here’s my number if you need to talk.” Matt says, writing on the paper and throwing it back at Bailey as she looks at it, rips the number off the paper and throws it away in the garbage bin next to her, and shoves the ripped paper with the number in her backpack when Matt isn’t looking.

The next 20 minutes goes by fast, as the bell for the next hour goes off. Outside the hall, there is Mike, as he walks with Bailey to their Chemistry class next period. Kimiko walks to her Biology class, and Kris goes to Math with Mayra. Jaime, Tony, and Vic, join Mike and Bailey in Chemistry. The day goes by class after class, doing nothing but learning and doing homework. It’s a good thing its Friday, there’s no homework for Bailey. Bailey meets Mike, Jaime, Mayra, and Kris by their lockers to gather stuff to head for home.

“Hey would you guys like to hang out at our place?” Mayra says, looking at Mike and Jaime.

“Sure we have nothing better to do on a Friday night then to hang out with a couple friends.” Jaime says, smiling as Mike stares at Bailey.

“Well my parents invited me to dinner tonight since this is their last night in Huntington Beach, they were in San Diego all week and they came back when I was in class. It will take no more then 30 minutes because I’m driving over separately.” Bailey says, grabbing her car keys out of her backpack and putting it over her back after zipping it up.

“Shall we go?” Bailey says, gesturing her way to the door.

“Yes we shall.” Kris says, shutting her locker as she puts her backpack over her back, Mayra, Mike, and Jaime shut their lockers and put their backpacks over their backs, following Bailey towards the door.

“I must warn you right now, our house is filled with unopened boxes from our move because we’ve been a little busy since me and Kris have started working and school.” Bailey says, unlocking her car tossing their backpacks in the trunk.

Mayra, Bailey, Kris, Mike, and Jaime all get in Bailey’s car and head to the condo. Bailey immediately leaves to go have dinner with her parents before they head for home the next day early in the morning. Kris, Jaime, Mike, and Mayra chill on the couch watching TV, and drinking soda. Mayra pulls out a small bag of animal crackers that she got from the vending machine at school, and pulls out a Cool Blue Gatorade from the pocket of her backpack and cracks it open. She takes a sip and puts the cap back on. She takes the next 5 minutes and puts on her cherry chapstick.

The next 30 minutes pass by as Bailey and her parents finish eating dinner, hugging and saying good bye. She heads for home to hang with Mike, Mayra, Jaime, and Kris for the rest of the night. Bailey and Kimiko get in the driveway, they both get out, Bailey locks her car grabbing the backpacks from the back, and she leads Kimiko up to the door. Bailey opens the door to the living room, scaring the shit out of everyone in the room. Bailey takes off her shoes and puts them by the door, and sets down everyone’s backpacks by the door. Bailey jumps on the couch practically landing on Mike. Bailey bumps her head on Mike’s chest.

“Oww.” Mike says, rubbing his chest, as Bailey moves off of Mike.

“I’m sorry.” Bailey says, kissing her hand and laying it on Mike’s chest.

“It’s ok Bails.” Mike says, patting Bailey on the head.

“Awww, that’s so cute.” Jaime says, winking at Mike, as Mike sticks out his tongue and gives Jaime the finger jokingly.
“How about we order pizza later?” Bailey says, getting back up from the couch as she grabs some boxes off the floor and carries them up stairs.

“Let me help you with that.” Mike says, immediately getting up from the couch grabbing a box and following Bailey up the stairs.

“We should probably go help.” Mayra says, gesturing to the stack of boxes on the floor.

“I’ll help you.” Jaime says, getting up off the couch.

“You don’t have muscles Jaime, sit down.” Mike says, chuckling at the top of the stairway that leads to Mayra, Bailey and Kris’s bedrooms.

“Shut up bro.” Jaime says, as he starts chuckling as Mayra gets up off the couch, she accidently smacks Jaime’s ass.

“I’m so-sorry.” Mayra stutters, as she blushes and gets up from the couch walking at a fast pace towards the boxes that are sitting on the floor.

“It’s ok, Señorita Mayra.” Jaime says, smiling showing his dimples.

“Show off.” Kris says, sticking out her tongue at Jaime.

“Yeaaa.” Jaime says, smiling at Kris and Jaime follows Mayra up the stairs to the spare bedroom to pack it full of bathroom necessities.

After Bailey, Mike, Jaime, and Mayra put away a couple boxes full of stuff from their old places, they head down the stairs, while Mike messes up Jaime’s porcupine hair, causing it to get a little bit flattened. They all sit down on the couch next to Kris; Bailey takes everyone’s order for the kind of pizza they want to eat. Bailey calls the nearest Dominoes pizza place, and places the order. About 30 minutes pass, and the pizza delivery guy shows up at the front door. Bailey opens the door, she hands the delivery guy the money, and he hands over the pizzas. Bailey shuts the door and sets the pizza on the coffee table, and then goes to the refrigerator, grabs 6 Monsters and 6 Gatorades and brings them to the coffee table. Jaime picks out a movie to watch from the big CD binder full of DVDs, and pops it in the DVD player as everyone gets settled on the couch. Everyone dives into the pizzas, and grabs the Monsters and Gatorade and cracks them open. They all eat pizza and drink the Monsters and Gatorade. Bailey, Kimiko, Mayra, Kris, Jaime, and Mike start to get sleepy, as Bailey falls asleep using Mike’s shoulder as a pillow. Mike gets up carefully trying not to disturb her slumber. Mike and Jaime get up and put their shoes on, as Mayra and Kris walk them to the door. Saying goodbye Kris and Mayra shut the door, and locking it behind them. Kris walks over to Bailey’s side lightly shaking her awake, Bailey gets up and walks upstairs with Kimiko, Mayra, and Kris, without even realizing Mike has gone home with Jaime.

The next two weeks go by fast because of school, work, hanging out with friends, and hanging at Johnny’s Bar talking to Jack. Over that two weeks Jack supplies Mayra, Bailey, and Kris with alcohol for the condo, because they promised Jack that if they drank they must stay in the house ,unless they have a designated driver to drive them home. It is now the beginning of October and it gets a little bit chillier in the morning and at night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3 c: Enjoy Comment. Subscribe.

Slideshow for outifts: http://s1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj492/baileyfoREVerdeath22/?action=view&current=c1758ce1.pbw