Status: Updated at least once a week!

Detergent!

Vow

I sat in an old abandoned hut, drawing pictures into the dirt ground. I was 5 years old at the time.

“Sachi-chan there you are.” Byakuya Kuchiki, no more than a few years older than me, appears at the doorway.

“Bya-kun is the fight over?” I had tilted my head up to meet his eyes, his face and arms held a few scratches and in his hands was an old worn out doll that I still have to this day.

“You got Nala back for me!” I exclaimed grinning, hopping up and walking over to the quiet boy, “But now you’ll get in trouble for getting into a fight again.”

“Those boys had no right picking on you,” He handed the doll over to me and I hugged it tightly “besides,” He continued “They’re cowards, five against one and all twice your size.”

After that incident Byakuya had gone home and gotten into a lot of trouble, from that day on I had vowed to myself that I would become stronger, I’d learn to fight my own battles and protect the people I loved.

My name is Sachi Miyake and I’m 2nd lieutenant of Squad 6. I am no longer that little girl who had to rely on others to fight her battles.
♠ ♠ ♠
Decided to get back into writing this Bleach fanfiction! I'm so excited for it! :)