Status: Updated at least once a week!

Detergent!

One Day

“Hey kid!” A large muscular man dressed in a Soul Reaper uniform with a white over coat addresses a young boy while patrolling part of the Rukon District.

“W-who me?” the young boy points to himself and looks around confused, the other boys he had been fighting get scared and run away “Hey, get back here! We haven’t finished!” The boy yells after them but they keep running “Ah man, what chickens.” The boy turns back to the man and frowns.

The large man gives out a burst of laughter “You amuse me greatly little boy, do you even know who I am?”

The boy shakes his head “No, but I know you’re a Captain by how you’re dressed.” he replies.

“That’s right, I am.” The man smirks.

“One day I’ll be a Soul Reaper just like you.” The boy has a determined look upon his face.

“Is that right? What’s your name kid?”

“Takeshi Sakamoto, old man.”

“Takeshi aye, that’s a good name it means fierce.”

“I know what my name means old man!” The kid yells.

“Listen kid, you’re a natural fighter so I’m sure you’ll go far as a Soul Reaper,” The Captain grins amused but turns to leave “By the way kid. I’m Captain Zaraki of Squad 11, remember my name ‘cause one day you may be addressing me as your Captain.”

The old man was right as well; I, Takeshi Sakamoto became a Soul Reaper and eventually graduated into becoming the 2nd Lieutenant to Captain Zaraki of Squad 11 but I won’t stop there, one day I’ll become as strong as my role model Kenpachi Zaraki. One day.