Status: Updated at least once a week!

Detergent!

Akuma no Yuwaku

I sat in my computers class, typing away at the computer. I wasn’t really paying attention to what was being said, how could I? I had no interest in this stupid class, or any of these human classes for that matter.

“Jordan, are you struggling with this lesson?” The computer teacher asks and it takes a few seconds to recognize that she was talking to me.

“Oh no, sorry I was just distracted for a second.” I hear a few class mates snicker and I shoot them all a glare, silencing them.

“Ryan, can you please go get some paper for the printer, you’ll need to go to the resource room though.” The teacher told him, pointing to the door.

Takeshi nods his head and stands up, brushing past my chair to go get the paper. I watch him leave before turning my attention back to the computer.

“Why does coding have to be so complicated?” I asked myself, feeling lazy.

“What’s wrong little Soul Reaper, are you in over your head with this English school?” I soft voice coos manically.

I was about to reply when her eyes widen in horror, the words sinking in as I whip my head toward the person that had spoken. My very own computer teacher.

“Akuma… no… Yuwaku.” I whisper.

The teacher grins evilly, revealing a set of razor sharp teeth before lurching forward and grabbing me by the collar of my uniform and swinging me around. Students scream at the sudden violence before the woman lets go of me, throwing me through a wall.

I take a minute to recover before quickly transforming out of my gagai. I stand with my Soul Reaper kimono on and my zanpakuto attached to me kimono sash. Unsheathing my zanpakuto excitement bubbled up within me.

“Akuma no Yuwaku, I will defeat you!” I yell with a grin, launching back through the hole and attacking the monster in disguise.

“You’ll have to try harder than that, deary.” It replied, blocking my attack and pushing me back.

I narrow my eyes before grinning wickedly. “I can’t go back to the Seireitei until I defeat you.” I explain, lunging forward again and swinging harder, still the monster blocked my advances but I could see the shell of the woman’s body crack.

“Damn you.” The thing howled as the shell crumbled and a giant hallow sprung forth, bursting through the ceiling with a roar. By now the students had gathered into the far corner of the room, oblivious to what was going on buy scared because of the collapsing ceiling.

The hallow lifts its large trunk arms up and brings them down on my head but it was slow and I dodge back easily before bringing my left hand up. “"Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. Hado #33: Sōkatsui!" Suddenly blue flames discharge from the palm of my hand and the energy moves like a direct blast as it hits the hallow straight on.

In a blink of an eye the blue flame energy disperses leaving nothing but a rotting corpse that quickly turns into a mass of dark energy before exploding.

I hear footsteps running and turn to see Takeshi standing their looking at the damaged building. His eyes land on me before his lips form a scowl as he approaches.

“After all that time, I miss the whole fight!” He yells in annoyance before letting out a cry of frustration.

“Look on the bright side! We can go home now!” I squeal with excitement. A year in the world of the living, now we could go back to the Seireitei, we wouldn’t have to wear the stupid body suits any more either.

We could finally go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me and Squiblm (co-writer) that every two chapters will be the different point of views, so Sachi was first and now Takeshi's point of view is next. :)