Status: Complete, and very very short.

Pocahontas, John Smith and Their Pet Cow Molly

Pocahontas, John Smith and their Pet Cow Molly

So, it all started at a fancy dress party that absolutely everyone was invited to. Three guys who are known as Dero (dressed as an Indian princess), Crap (dressed as a cowboy) and Flux (dressed as a cow) all went to this party, and although they'd never met, their costumes seemed to match perfectly. They were bound to notice, so... they made themselves known to each other, and found that they had loads in common.

So as they talked and generally got along, Dero seemed to have been drawn to Crap... maybe it was the costume, maybe it was the alcohol they were all drinking, maybe it was something else, but let's face it: Dero liked Crap. I mean, really liked him. And to Dero's dismay, Flux thought it was kinda obvious. But hey, while they were still merry they decided to have a bit of fun in the form of Crap riding Flux (like he were a proper cow) while Dero threw some of his self-made arrows at them! Of course, onlookers would think they were bonkers, because they kinda were. I mean, who'd normally go out dressed as Pocahontas and even make their own arrows to go with the costume? xD But still they were having fun and it was only gunna get even more wild as they got more drunk. Let's see, shall we?

Well, the three of them eventually got themselves hammered, and they all somehow safely got back to Dero's place. Still hammered, Dero was still chasing Crap and Flux with his self-made arrows and then something very funny happened; one of Dero's arrows landed in Crap's cowboy hat. Not on it, IN it. So Dero, trying not to laugh his ass off, tried to get his arrow out of Crap's hat and boy was he feeling lust for his cowboy. In all fairness he was amazed at how sharp his arrow point was, if it got lodged in Crap's hat. Flux knew too well something was gunna happen. And what does he do? He gets his camcorder out and films them as they're about to get intimate... like it was some sort of practical joke he and Dero were playing on Crap. Not that Dero or Crap even noticed the camcorder, because they were getting closer and closer until they finally shared the kiss they were longing to share all night. It was so slow and romantic, shockingly romantic for two guys that were hammered, but even so, Dero's heart particularly skipped multiple beats as they kissed because he was amazingly attracted to Crap. But then things got a tad steamy, as their passionate and romantic kissing turned into a nice make-out session. Then they somehow managed to find their way to Dero's bedroom and Flux followed with his camcorder because he wasn't exactly sober either, and he was laughing his ass off. So Dero and Crap had settled down onto the bed, getting more and more vigorous with their making out, and eventually Pocahontas and John Smith were at it like it was 1999; clothes off, hands all over the place, and pleasured moans that had been longing to come out for a long time, not to mention Flux was getting a bit hot under the collar just watching... and recording. Hey, Flux was getting that aroused he thought it were funny to join in! The camcorder was still filming the three of them at it too, and they all got so carried away...

~The Next Morning~
Flux was first to wake up, he looked at Crap and Dero, then saw the camcorder and thought 'uh-oh...'. He checked the camcorder and yep, the whole thing was indeed there. He went redder than a postbox, because he was that embarrassed. And hungover. He went to freshen himself up in Dero's bathroom while he waited for "Pocahontas" and "John Smith" to wake up. "Bless, they're snuggled up together like a proper couple," thought Flux.

Next thing he knew, Dero was stirring, and got the most brutal blinding headache anyone could ever have, and he was there wondering why Crap as still fast asleep next to him.

Oh Boy. Well, Dero's in for a shock when he sees what Flux's trusty camcorder has in store for him...
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.

Jesus, this was on my MySpace!!! I'll put the picture it was based on in a new blog post.