Status: Hiatus

Lost in Wonderland, Ever After

not chapter update, but still an update

So, who still wants to read this story? Are any of the readers still interested in this? I'm sorry I left writing for so long but what with being in an IB school and all that shit it really gets to you. I want to know who I'm writing to if I do continue this, and if there aren't even that many being still interested I think I'll just leave this on hiatus. I know I will never be able to leave this story unfinished but as of right now, I really don't have much left in me to want to finish it. And so with that being said, please comment or message or subscribe or notify me in any way to tell me that you want to read the rest of this story.

Now, putting that aside, I must inform you on some things about the fic now. I finally couldn't take it and changed flyson to flyrick. Don't worry, nothing's changed other than the fact that the characters are now switched. I literally just went to all the chapters and changed Rian to Zack and Zack to Rian.

Okay so now I need to ask you guys' opinions, give me your requests/suggestions of scenarios, character development, and maybe even ending. BUT, I will only be taking these in for account, not promising any of them will be put in the fic. I just want to know how you guys want/see this to go. And last thing, there will probably only be a few(4-6) more chapters before I end this because I don't want to drag it on. This was meant to be very short anyways so I might return but the time will be very short I think.

Alright. Now just tell me if your guys want this to continue. Thank you as always and much love.