Follow Me

On Course.

Steve looks at me as he grabs my arm and yanks me out of the room before I have time to respond back to Natalya. Steve pushes me towards a private room and shuts the door behind us. “Are you kidding me? You’re actually going to help her and risk being caught?” Steve quietly yells at me as I stand my ground to him.

“She’s my twin sister, Steven. She knows about our mother, and what happened to her. I need to know what happened to my mom, Steve.” I snap as I shove past him and storm out of the room.

If Steve didn’t want to help me that was fine. I’d do this on my own, and get the answers I wanted, and help my sister. I quickly tie my hair back as I step into the room and smile at Natalya nodding my head at her. I take and uncuff her as I get up onto the table and break the camera lense out and hop off. “Come on we’ll go out back. My car is there.” I whisper to her.

I hand her a gun as she nods to me. We sneak out into the hall as we begin running down the hall. Both of us taking on any guard that appears at us. We turn a sharp corner as we run down the flight of stairs and out into the parking lot. I point to my car as she nods and we both head towards it. Right before were able to get it it blows up as I look over at her as she has a small smirk playing on her lips. This whole time she was right about SHIELD. Natalya grabs my arm as we slip into a alley way and begin running down it.

We turn a sharp corner as she pulls me with her and we head to a parked car on the street. She breaks the glass out and hot wires the car as I slip into the paseenger seat. She pulls out as we disappear from the agents hunting for us. I let a faint sigh escape my lips as I think to myself, ‘Can’t believe I went from good to bad in ten seconds.’ I hear Natalya giggle as I look over her. I mentally smack myself forgetting about the twin thing, us hearing each other’s thoughts. “I rubbed off on you good, then.” She chimes out as she turns a sharp corner.

I giggle, “Yes you did. But it’s good to have my twin sister too.” I smile as she lets a faint smile appear on her lips. “So where are we going?” I ask her.

“To one of the leads I have on all this. Just be preparped to fight.” She says.

I nod my head as I let a sigh escape. I just wish Steve could’ve been more help than he was. I didn’t want to hurt him, we’d shared so much with each other. I loved him dearly, but… Sometimes family came first before love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anna

Sorry for the long update on this. I finally got my inspiration back :)