Follow Me

While falling apart at the seams

Steve and I sit curled up on my sofa as I take a deep breath and sigh. I run my hand down his chest as I notice the shivers I send through his body. I smile warmly as I shift myself to sit in his lap as I wrap my arms around his neck. I feel him tense up as I look at him, “What’s wrong, Steve?” I ask him.

He shrugs as I lean up to his neck and gently kiss as I look into his bluish-green orbs. “Steve, what’s wrong?” I ask him again.

“That Natalya, she escaped on our watch. She said things to me when Natasha and I went to question her.” Steve sighs.

I sit up straight and look at him, “Like what?” I ask him curious.

He shakes his head, “Nothing for you to worry about, love.” Steve says leaning over and kissing my lips.

“Alright, Mr. Captain America, what did she say?” I ask getting slightly upset.

He shakes his head as I sigh heavily. I get up from the sofa and go into the kitchen and open the wine cabinet. I grab a bottle out and pop the top off and begin chugging it. I keep questioning SHIELD and the actions they do. For some odd reason I couldn’t accept the story they told me about my mother. I frown as I down some more of the wine. I turn to see Steve already gone as I sigh. I loved that man to do death, even though he was way older than me. I grab my phone as I call Steve’s place leaving him a voice mail, “Steve call me when you get home, please.” I end the call and sigh.

I toss the bottle into the trash as I sit down in the kitchen floor. I lean up against the counters as I frown. I begin crying as I shake my head, I had no idea what to do anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Give us love please? And sorry for it being so short.

Title credit to; The Wanted-- The Way I Feel

Anna