Status: Trying to be active :))

Must Be The Music

Saving Grace

P.O.V of Tay

I got up from my bed and out to my balcony. The sunrise was beautiful. Th perfect mixture of yellow and orange. Sometimes I feel a sunrise was created for the amusement for human. At the moment everything was okay. For the first time in my life I just felt something was going to happen. Something good.

I heard knocking at my door. " Taylor come and get breakfast"

Hear it goes again. " Mom! for the last time call me Tay."

I hate being called Taylor it sounds to formal. I just called myself Tay since I was kid. Now I'm 16 with an addiction music and books. You can tell I never had a boyfriend in my entire life. They say " You have to love yourself before you can expect other to love you." That's the problem I have the lowest self-esteem. I hate every part of my body. So much hate going on in my life I have to unleashed it to my self. I have dozens of razors hidden in my room. Nobody knows how unhappy I am.

Music is my therapy. I listen to music and the problems go away like a shooting star. And it's not just the music, I go to concerts. Seeing my favorite bands and it gives life. A life to be strong and never giving up.

Then I remembered something. Tonight's the Simple Plan concert. I screamed and danced around my room. I was bursting in tears. I can't believe I'm finally gonna see them live.

Later that night

My mom driving me to the concert them picking me up later. It was the typical ritual and my mom she's used to it. The venue was huge and I over hear the some dudes saying that the show is sold out. Tears were forming in my eyes, I'm so well-pleased that I'm not alone in loving this amazing band.

As I enter the venue shivers down my spine. It seems so surreal to share the same air with a band that saved your life.
I got a seat on the first row and I'm on edge to hyperventilate

Suddenly a guy stands besides me. He's wearing a blue beanie with black hair. And matching baby blue eyes. He is wearing the same Simple Plan shirt just like the one I'm wearing right now. What a luck a cute boy is standing right beside me while seeing my favorite band. I look straight to the stage waiting for the band to come out. All of a sudden the guy said "Wow ! we're wearing the same shirt and looks good on both of us, especially you."

He said very awkwardly but I didn't mind it. I think it was adorable. Now I'm just so shy, I'm not used to guys talking to me. So I just stared into his captivating baby blue eyes until I said something.
♠ ♠ ♠
I DON'T OWN SIMPLE PLAN but if I do I would be happy fan girl.